Page 108 of 492 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@SeptemberC

Remote, Rat on a Scooter -> already exist (if am not mistaken)

AllStays Camp & Rv, Bebot, Device Locator, Skyfire

Sorry, but i am a little busy in these days

@Doreen

When we can talk privately, for the next update?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -camp-rv.png   -bebot.png   -device-locator.png   -skyfire1.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to Stereo89@hotmail.it. Thank You

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-24), Doreen (2010-11-24), SeptemberC (2010-11-24)

Ok so i just download the latest version... went from Buuf HD to Buuf 4 HD ... this has a folder called icons... anything i drop in there seems to automatically associate with the app ("things" for example)
    problem solved... now i just have to find/create icons for the apps that i want to match that don't already have icons i guess.

Thanks

@MGrizam

Try to read the FAQ attached in the first post! Theming the icons in iPhone 4 is different then iPhone 3G, 3Gs ecc..
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

got it figured out now... Stereo just sent you a donation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGrizam For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    luner please let me know if you make a biteSMS theme since I hate to change my Camera icon cuz I like it big. I think if you make a biteSMS theme it will be better since not everyone uses Bite and then I would not need to alter the iPhone's default SMS theme that we made. (strange that would effect Bite's icons there)

I'll wait to see if you do a separate Bite theme okay?
    yeah i'll play around with it alittle tonight....i'll let you know if i can fix it thru the theme vs thru the actual system files

ok doreen i got the bite sms theme working just fine....as usual to anyone who uses it, just unzip and drop the file into the "bundles" folder....

com.bitesms.zip

let me know if it works...doreen if you want u can add it to your theme eventually if not its here for those who need it....
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2010-11-24 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-11-24), Doreen (2010-11-24), Stereo89 (2010-11-24)

Thanks

@SeptemberC

Fuzz Lights, Sonic Phone Finder, TextPlus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fuzz-lights.png   -sonicphonefinder.png   -sonicphonefinder1.png   -textplus.png  

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-24), Doreen (2010-11-24), SeptemberC (2010-11-24)

great theme, downloaded the free version last night and i love it, just sent a donation for the htc style clock and weather theme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedi5o5 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-24)

I need help

Stereo sent me (after a donation) some nice HD icons

i took facebook for example... added that Facebook.png to the icons folder inside the latest Buuf 4 HD theme, then duplicated and renamed that png to Facebook@2xpng and put it in the same folder, i believe this is correct as per the PDF but i'm getting double size icons still..

i'm on 4.0.1 on an iphone 4.

any idea what step i'm missing?

thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGrizam For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

The only way to get the HD icons in HD is to create individual Bundles for each and every single icon. You can no longer simply toss them in the Icons folder like you use to in Winterboard or the HD icons will be huge.

All the info regarding how to do Bundles is listed in the FAQ that is avail in the first post of this thread as a download...

Ah ok, i read in the PDF that with 4.0 i could use the icons folder. ill look into the bundles way although that seems like a ton of work for each app.
    Last edited by MGrizam; 2010-11-24 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MGrizam For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    yeah i'll play around with it alittle tonight....i'll let you know if i can fix it thru the theme vs thru the actual system files

ok doreen i got the bite sms theme working just fine....as usual to anyone who uses it, just unzip and drop the file into the "bundles" folder....

com.bitesms.zip

let me know if it works...doreen if you want u can add it to your theme eventually if not its here for those who need it....
    Worked like a charm "Thank you" again luner for the fix I will go ahead and update the free theme and toss those in the bundle for everyone.

"Thank you"

Quote Originally Posted by MGrizam View Post
    Ah ok, i read in the PDF that with 4.0 i could use the icons folder. ill look into the bundles way although that seems like a ton of work for each app.
    It's a royal pain in the behind I absolutely hate it. I loved the way it was before we were simply able to toss the icons in one single folder now the hardest part of making a theme is sitting there wasting time creating 50 million bundles (totally irritating) hehe

But the outcome is worth it they really look nice when they are displayed properly...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-24 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The icons folder works fine for me as long as it's not one of the apple icons, those i still have to bundle. You put the icon in the icons folder with the @2x and then make an empty file with same name minus the @2x.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lwr07 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-24)

this didnt work for me at all... they came out double size.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lwr07 View Post
    The icons folder works fine for me as long as it's not one of the apple icons, those i still have to bundle. You put the icon in the icons folder with the @2x and then make an empty file with same name minus the @2x.
    I believe that only works if you are on 4.1 (some of us including me are still on 4.0 and that does not work for us at all)

If you want to use the icons folder and don't care that the icons are not in HD simply make your icons smaller and then toss them in there titled according to the app's default name.

UGH finally got it all figured out and now i have a black square around my png...
    ill figure that out tomorrow i think.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You're right, I am on 4.1. I tried with a friends phone also but his is also 4.1.

Thanks

@MGrizam

Things, Twittelator
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -things.png   -twittelator.png  

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-24), It's Mi (2012-03-22)

Question: why don't I have the "per page" effect as demo-ed on Post #1? mine is still displaying the Flipclock on all the pages.

Thanks

Hello
    I finally found the trick to have my personal icons in hd.

@Stereo
    When you have time, can you tell me buufed these icons please?
    It's a lot, but you're the best.

Dailymotion - Tellmewhere - Le Matin - Mobile CFF - PingChat! - iBriscola - iScopa - Italian Football 2010_11 - Loterie Romande - Supercard - TGCOM - Zattoo - Swiss Post - TSRinfo - Tribune de Genève
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dailymotion.png   -dismoiou-_-mes-adresses-mes-amis.png   -le-matin.png   -mobile-cff.png   -pingchat-ultimate-cross-platform-messenger.png   -ibriscola.png   -iscopa.png   -italian-football-2010_11-serie-b-c1_a-c1_b-.png  

-loterie-romande.png   -supercard.png   -tgcom.png   -zattoo.png   -swiss-post.png   -tsrinfo.png   -tribune-de-geneve.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2010-11-24 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roomer11 View Post
    Question: why don't I have the "per page" effect as demo-ed on Post #1? mine is still displaying the Flipclock on all the pages.
    Because you need to use the "LockInfo" version that I made from my Original Theme. Inside that folder you will need to read the README.TXT file that includes detailed instructions on how to use that version for my theme to work on the LockScreen as well as on the First Page only.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

roomer11 (2010-11-24)

Page 108 of 492 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast