Page 107 of 492 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Push comes to shove and you are on the iP4 just back up your sys files in this Dirctory and drop the files in here:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework

All the default SMS images are originally from that directory (just be careful to backup the original files first)

Ahhh just read your post yesss I am still on 4.0 I've not had the time to upgrade and don't really see anything worth it yet to upgrade and something did change on 4.1 even the status bar icons from what I do know have changed. (Most likely simple title image name changes and that's probably all it is)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-23 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

BINGO! yep adding "~iphone" onto the end of each file in the chatkit folder you made worked on 4.1....so apparently that has to be done with 4.1 for the sms theme to change...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

cwproctor (2010-11-23), Doreen (2010-11-23)

Thanks

Thank you for posting that luner I guess I will have to update the SMS after the Holiday but until then most will read your post and simply rename the image files appropriately until I get a chance to update the theme again. (so let me get this straight on 4.1 "all" image files need that ext ~iphone?)

Thanks! =)

this is my first time attempting an upload...anyways i uploaded my revised sms folder....it has both yours and the updated 4.1 files in it, so it should work for all firmwares...let me know if it works for you...

SMS.zip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23)

Yeah I had to do that to I was up at 5 in the morning figuring it out apple allwas changing things but 4.1 an up need ~iPhone but great job om the SMS theme but dee could u change the top bar to brown for me u know were it says the name of the person u txting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23)

Thanks

Mdot that has to do w/ the iPhone's GUI me and Stereo are planning on working on the entire GUI so it will be changed when we can find the time. (I'd like to make the entire GUI Brown to match the new Theme) But Stereo's back in school and I'm going to be busy w/ the Holidays on this side so when time permits us okay...

luner I went ahead and updated our Free theme w/ the files you correctly named okay. I just want to say Thank you very much I would have never known since I'm still on 4.0

Can you tell me if every image file has the new ~phone .ext on everything now for 4.1 or was this just for SMS?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-23 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just the sms that i've noticed...your dialer, notepad and calculator are all working and looking fine with what you've done on 4.1....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23)

Thanks

Wow that is strange? Okay thank you very much luner I probably will have to upgrade now for sure if I want to skin the entire GUI cuz I won't know what the new image titles are now. Argh!

They jussss keep changing things constantly...

Hey Doreen. Are u resizing the icons from the original buuf theme? I know the originals are 60x60 and the new hd ones are almost double that size. I have yet to find a way to enlarge them in hd quality.

Thanks

The original icons are actually 128 X 128 from Mattahan but Stereo seems to be able to resize the smaller ones pretty good. And for the 3rd party apps that everyone request of Stereo he actually modifies the icons to accommodate everyones request. (He's a master at Photoshop)

But I've asked him of a few of my smaller ones that I could not part w/ and Stereo somehow made them over for me in HD perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    The original icons are actually 128 X 128 from Mattahan but Stereo seems to be able to resize the smaller ones pretty good. And for the 3rd party apps that everyone request of Stereo he actually modifies the icons to accommodate everyones request. (He's a master at Photoshop)

But I've asked him of a few of my smaller ones that I could not part w/ and Stereo somehow made them over for me in HD perfect...
    yeah i'm not too savy when it comes to photoshop, but i got all these icons and i'd love to figure out how to enlarge them myself so i wouldn't have to keep bugging stereo

Default problems
    I have questions to ask you.

The lock info works for me, but I want to have my personal wallpaper, how can i do?

My lockinfo plugins are locked by the buuf lockinfo weather, is it normal, and how can i disabled
    that(i want to have my mail and calendar in my lockscreen)?

The icons you gave me are a bit down than the other...is ths normal?Can i replace the old one in the theme folder?

Doreen / Stereo:

Great job on the theme, I am very much enjoying it.

Quick question: is there a central place where I can find all of the icons available for retina, including all of the ones that Stereo remade? I found the few pre-made bundles on this post, but it seems that he has made so many more.

Additionally, I also have the same issue with lockinfo When I activate your buff lockinfo widget, my emails etc. disappear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23), Stereo89 (2010-11-24)

Default Help with theming biteSMS
    Changing file names and adding ~iphone worked great, thanks a ton! My only gripe is when I use biteSMS the "+" in the lower left-hand corner isn't centered. In the standard SMS application it's replaced by a camera.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabric3 View Post
    I have questions to ask you.

The lock info works for me, but I want to have my personal wallpaper, how can i do?

My lockinfo plugins are locked by the buuf lockinfo weather, is it normal, and how can i disabled
    that(i want to have my mail and calendar in my lockscreen)?

The icons you gave me are a bit down than the other...is ths normal?Can i replace the old one in the theme folder?
    You would need to create your own personal "LockBackground.png" and place it into the folder named: 2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme

(The one that is currently in there has already been custom made for this theme but you would need to make your own okay)

As for getting the other things such as mail and calendar to work I don't know since I made the LockInfo version of my original Flip Clock theme as a "free gift" for (2) ppl that asked me for my original theme to work on their Lockscreen and only on the first page of their Homescreen and then I shared it w/ everyone else for free and now everyone is asking me a ton of questions about LockInfo! hehe

But I explained to everyone they will need to contact the dev for LockInfo for those questions not me.

As for making the icons lay low like mine just use your original icons and then download my new Dock.

To do this read post: #2086 in this thread...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-23 at 09:02 PM.

^ yeah same with me an bite. I actually might go into the actual bite system file and manually change the phot icon myself. I'll let u know how it goes tonight when I try it. Bites does have a slightly different file setup vs the default iPhone SMS

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash David View Post
    Doreen / Stereo:

Great job on the theme, I am very much enjoying it.

Quick question: is there a central place where I can find all of the icons available for retina, including all of the ones that Stereo remade? I found the few pre-made bundles on this post, but it seems that he has made so many more.

Additionally, I also have the same issue with lockinfo When I activate your buff lockinfo widget, my emails etc. disappear.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Thank you David, Here are the original Mattahan's Buuf icons in 128 X 128: http://www.mediafire.com/?t9xononphd0mwob

For the customized icons that Stereo has been making I think you will need to contact him and see if he can email them to you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by cwproctor View Post
    Changing file names and adding ~iphone worked great, thanks a ton! My only gripe is when I use biteSMS the "+" in the lower left-hand corner isn't centered. In the standard SMS application it's replaced by a camera.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
    I need to investigate that I think I know what that issue is though. When I made the Camera icon for the iPhone's default SMS app I made it Bigger then the default one and apparently it is affecting the biteSMS "+" icon.

Shoot I will need to test that to be sure (but I bet that is what it is)

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    ^ yeah same with me an bite. I actually might go into the actual bite system file and manually change the phot icon myself. I'll let u know how it goes tonight when I try it. Bites does have a slightly different file setup vs the default iPhone SMS
    luner please let me know if you make a biteSMS theme since I hate to change my Camera icon cuz I like it big. I think if you make a biteSMS theme it will be better since not everyone uses Bite and then I would not need to alter the iPhone's default SMS theme that we made. (strange that would effect Bite's icons there)

I'll wait to see if you do a separate Bite theme okay?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-23 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-11-23)

Thank you SO much Doreen. I am amazed by your dedication and how much work you have invested in this theme. Much appreciated.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash David For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-23)

Thanks

Hey if you put your stuff out there you better back it up! =)

(glad to hear ppl are enjoying it so much)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dash David (2010-11-23)

HI there, i love the Buuf HD theme but i want to combine it with my Buuf iOS theme, i tried putting an icon from HD into the folder with the iOS theme to experiment and it looked twice the size on my iphone! quite funny to have one giant icon and all the others normal size.

so i tried the reverse... use the HD theme and add icons for things that the theme doesn't cover. For example i have "things" installed... so i wanted the Buuf HD theme but also the "things" icon... i tried creating an adding a folder called "Buuf HD Additional Icons.theme but it didnt work.

How do i add/test additional icons to the HD theme?

thanks.

Page 107 of 492 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast