Page 104 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hey one Holiday at a time what happened to Thanksgiving!? =)

Okay let me know if this works for you (I don't see any reason it will not)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

lunercrab (2010-11-21)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

It didn't? I was supposed to put that in themes right??

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay so here's a sure fire way to get this fixed. Take this zip file which has a Backup of your Default Dock and also the one that will fix the problem for you and drop them "both" in this directory:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

"Reboot" rather then Respring okay since it's a sys file it will be stubborn...
    thanks that worked...i don't mind messing with system files...i know to back things up

hey i'd like to start tweeking the sms app as well but i can't for the life of me find where the chat bubbles are...aren't they usually in the chatkit folder in the bundles? i looked in there and the SMS folder....

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I know this is a hassle for you. You don't have to keep doing this!! I mean I really appreciate it and all but I dot want you to get flustered or anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    I know this is a hassle for you. You don't have to keep doing this!! I mean I really appreciate it and all but I dot want you to get flustered or anything!!
    so you put that folder doreen made in var/stash/themes correct? and inside winterboard you move it on top of every other active theme you have going on now right?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

?? I went to raw file system library themes and put it there?? The same place where I put the buuf 4 theme and the weather theme?? Isn't that the right place?? Where the rest is?

well if your other themes are working then yes put it in the same location....when you open winterboard app and select the themes part, make sure that folder she made for u is at the very top of the list....

i ssh my themes into the phone, the path of where i put the themes is var/stash/themes....i'm using winscp....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    thanks that worked...i don't mind messing with system files...i know to back things up

hey i'd like to start tweeking the sms app as well but i can't for the life of me find where the chat bubbles are...aren't they usually in the chatkit folder in the bundles? i looked in there and the SMS folder....
    luner all the Chat images are located here:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework

I want to wait for Stereo to make some kind of cool background for this one I keep dabbling w/ but I've not had time to complete it! Almost done so maybe a day or so and we'll toss this out for everyone okay.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm using ifunbox?? I did it just like you said? When I open the folder I see the icons, the junes folder in my iPod it's on top and it's selected?

Thanks

Not getting flustered or anything I just can't see what is going on over there so it's difficult to help. hehe

This will work you just need to "unzip the file" then place the entire folder in your Winterboard Directory and double check that it is on top of all your other themes and that it is checked "ON" and respring and it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    luner all the Chat images are located here:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework

I want to wait for Stereo to make some kind of cool background for this one I keep dabbling w/ but I've not had time to complete it! Almost done so maybe a day or so and we'll toss this out for everyone okay.

are you changing the images via winterboard or are you actually messing with the original system files?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok please don't bop me!! How do I get to the winterboard directory?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    are you changing the images via winterboard or are you actually messing with the original system files?
    When I theme I pull out the iPhone's default system images and lock them in the safe (my external HD) hehe

Then I theme the original sys files and when I'm done and ready to share them I create the theme "Winterboard friendly" for everyone else. =)

Then I go back into my safe and take out my default images and toss them back on my phone in the sys directories and put the theme in Winterboard to test it before I release it.

Ok please don't bop me!! How do I get to the winterboard directory?
    /me bops June!

I normally use WinSCP but if you are using iFunBox it is:

Raw File System/Library/Themes

Make sure you are not dropping themes inside of other theme folders you need to also make sure you go into winterboard and via the settings and double check it's "on the very top" and checked "on"

/off to bed good night all... =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-21 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

gotcha....man i used to make my own themes all the time on my 3g with 3.0+ firmware....it was soooo much easier then...lol....hey this sms layout is what came with your default buuf theme right....i can't seem to override it with whatever i do

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Sorry luner but that is not mine. hehe

My old SMS theme is still in the first post of this thread and soon I will be releasing the one I just posted a screenshot of in a day or so. Alot of ppl are downloading Buuf 2 and Buuf 4 from Cydia. I have no Buuf theme on Cydia at all.

Mine has always been named: "Buuf 4 HD" (titled exactly like that) and it's only from this thread. The other Free ones are named Buuf2 Theme and Buuf4 "BabaBuufey" which is Bababooey's and he has his name right in the Title and still everyone gets confused? plus the other two are only avail up on Cydia.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-21 at 07:16 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

ugh you know what...someone a few posts ago had some "bundles" he posted on here that i copied into the theme...i bet it came from him....ok i'll see if i can fix it...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Thanks

Hate this new bundles thing. (such a royal pain)

But via Winterboard themes you will want to look inside the bundles folder and access the "com.apple.chatkit" folder (that is where the images are for the SMS)

For system images: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework

Good night... =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-21 at 07:24 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey y'all I'm sorry y'all went to all that effort for me and it's not working...  I don't understand I mean I may be new to doing themes and stuff but I am pretty good at following orders (most of the time lol) I tried turning off everything but those icons and it still didn't work I don't know if it should have. What I dont get, in buuf2 there is folder icons as well, in the additional icons and this don't work either? I have the additional icons checked so I don't get it? Maybe my iPod is faulty?
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-21 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Wrong letter

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

I'm not sure what all themes your running but your winterboard looking something like this?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lunercrab For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I tried that and it didn't work?? I dunno?? I put all the buuf things (except the buuf2) above everything else then put Junes folders above that and it still didn't work. I turned off summerboard and it still didn't work. I just don't know. You dont have to keep trying. It's lome seriously impossible.... 

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (2010-12-09)

Page 104 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast