Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Balloon Colors for iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone reaves205's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SMS Balloon Colors for iPhone 4
    If your wanting to change the balloon colors or anything in the message(MMS)folder, I found the file - System/Library/Private Frameworks/Chatkit Frameworks..

Sorry, forgot to list its for iPhone 4 in first post.

Default Color HD Balloons - iphone 4
    I made some colored HD Balloons for your iphone 4.. did not like the stock, so i changed them..

Only thing u need to do is extract " HD SMS - BLUE&YELLOW.rar" or "HD SMS - RED&GREEN.rar" to your iPhone @ location /Libary/Themes

For other colors see "HD SMS Balloons.rar". If u wanna make a nice combination then u should rename the files exactly as i did in HD SMS - RED&GREEN.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by arriv; 2010-08-08 at 10:04 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arriv For This Useful Post:

azaleea (2011-05-21), can7 (2010-08-08), longld1608 (2011-01-04), LynV (2010-09-27), SirTimothy1 (2010-08-08)

u should post a pic of them, b/c they are not the stock balloons these are pretty plain, so u should just upload some pics so people can see before they download.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
    u should post a pic of them, b/c they are not the stock balloons these are pretty plain, so u should just upload some pics so people can see before they download.
    U mean like this? I am only just starting of with posting any theme, so thanks for ur feedback. I will keep this in mind next post..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

You know there is a thread dedicated specifically to iOS4 and iPhone 4 theming tips, help and discussion's (which is 30+ pages deep of info). Just thought I'd let you know because this is a section for theme's, not tips. Not trying to be rude or anything, so dont take it that way, just thought you should know because there are a lot of threads being opened up in the themes section for tips and location/names of .pngs, which only clutter the themes section, when we have a thread dedicated to this. Recently the theme's section was divided into several sections, so it's possible you haven't seen or overlooked the thread but here's the link to the thread. Although it is in the 3G/3GS section, the info provided within the thread still applies to iPhone 4 theming.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ming-tips.html
    Last edited by Wilbourn; 2010-08-08 at 11:16 PM.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone reaves205's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thanks for the Headsup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    You know there is a thread dedicated specifically to iOS4 and iPhone 4 theming tips, help and discussion's (which is 30+ pages deep of info). Just thought I'd let you know because this is a section for theme's, not tips. Not trying to be rude or anything, so dont take it that way, just thought you should know because there are a lot of threads being opened up in the themes section for tips and location/names of .pngs, which only clutter the themes section, when we have a thread dedicated to this. Recently the theme's section was divided into several sections, so it's possible you haven't seen or overlooked the thread but here's the link to the thread. Although it is in the 3G/3GS section, the info provided within the thread still applies to iPhone 4 theming.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ming-tips.html

As long as I've been around MMi I seem to never be in the right place when posting. I was looking for just iPhone 4 mods since I knew the change to the firmware would not work for all idevices, and did not think to look into the 3G and 3Gs section. Thanks again..

Thanks for ur wake-up call

I would never thought of looking in 3G/3Gs theme-section.. I guess there is more to this theming world..

hi im really having trouble loading up sms balloon colours ive downloaded the app and winterboard and now im at a stand still. would anybody be able to help me? abbie