Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

It's really pathetic when someone does that crap.

Do you still need a hand with testing iFlat4? I can lend you a hand if needed. Is the public Beta the download listed in the topic? Also, If you want the wallpaper to work on the new phone, it needs to set as a theme, like, iFlat 4 Wallpaper.theme , then you place the wallpaper.png, and LockBackground.png into the folder. Also I see that you have a widget, have you got that working yet? if not I may be able to help with that as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Thanks

will the final release be emailed to those of us who donated?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to djSpiider For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-10-12)

when does the final release come out? im waiting for it in order to buy and will it make it to cydia?

I currently don't have an ETA for the release yet. Shouldn't take THAT long anyways. Yeah, it will be on Cydia and Rock. Of course, I'll post a link to buy from me manually just because it will probably take some time like always.

Oh and BTW, I finished the battery

Here's what I got so far, now i'm trying to get rid of the icon shelf that has appeared all the sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    now i'm trying to get rid of the icon shelf that has appeared all the sudden.
    Are you talking about the dock at the bottom? Get Transparent Dock 4.0 off Cydia and drag it on top of iFlat in Winterboard settings so that it has a higher priority.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

good work man

Quote Originally Posted by mixu View Post
    Are you talking about the dock at the bottom? Get Transparent Dock 4.0 off Cydia and drag it on top of iFlat in Winterboard settings so that it has a higher priority.
    that method is like placing a bandaid on a problem, instead of finding a solution.

I think I have the fix but again I can't test because I have mo iPhone 4 :/

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    I think I have the fix but again I can't test because I have mo iPhone 4 :/
    Send it to me, I'll test.

iFlat[4] HD 1.0 is nearly done. Huge thanks to NuckinFutz for the help! Also thanks for those who tested it and sent feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    iFlat[4] HD 1.0 is nearly done. Huge thanks to NuckinFutz for the help! Also thanks for those who tested it and sent feedback!
    Yay this is awesome. If we bought the 3G/3GS version by accident. Can we get the i4 version for free?

Is there a download for SBSettings that I missed or is that going in to the first non-beta release?

this is my favorite theme so far- just about got it fixed to my liking- great work ron--
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-08-17 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Those who purchased previous versions of iFlat will receive future updates and upgrades free of charge.

SBSettings currently work for iFlat and not iFlat[4] HD. Still working on that.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

burning09 (2010-08-18)

I Love this theme. I too downloaded the iFlat from Rock first and then realized it does not work on the iphone 4. I downloaded the beta and I have noticed a couple of things.

* With the iFlat i got from Rock the status bar icons were very colorful. Now they are back to white on black.
    * Also I do not have the clock on the wallpaper anymore.
    * The Dock shows the angle bar unlike the old version.

Thanks again. Love this theme.
    Last edited by raymonddoran; 2010-08-21 at 09:30 PM.

He will be releasing an update soon that will fix alot of things.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast