Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

Quote Originally Posted by mixu View Post
    The author of the theme hasn't made an icon for biteSMS and Rock yet. There's one for Installou* but mine isn't working either. My MIM, iFile, and Categories don't have the icon outline/frame that all the others do either. I think it's a bug and I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Apps downloaded from Cydia don't get the frame but apps from the AppStore/********** do. I don't think it's a bug but I think it has to do with where the programs store the apps they install.

My ********** is not theming either; I think it has to do with either the icon name or the folder name. How have people been finding out what icons should be named?

Quote Originally Posted by stvnshdm View Post
    Apps downloaded from Cydia don't get the frame but apps from the AppStore/********** do.
    Yea I noticed that, I was hoping that they would get the frame in an upcoming release.

I've tried renaming the Installo*s icon to icon@2x and the folder to com.hackulo.us.********** (turned the "o" into a zero) but neither of those methods worked.

Quote Originally Posted by stvnshdm View Post
    Apps downloaded from Cydia don't get the frame but apps from the AppStore/********** do. I don't think it's a bug but I think it has to do with where the programs store the apps they install.

My ********** is not theming either; I think it has to do with either the icon name or the folder name. How have people been finding out what icons should be named?
    Awesome Theme !! Is it possible to get the Frame on all Icons but keep the original Icon ( Apple Apps ). I dont like the new Black Icons that much
    Last edited by proggy2; 2010-08-12 at 11:14 PM.

I'll be releasing an update soon guys. It will fixes the few icons I have for it and couple of other things. I'm hoping this will be the last one until stable version. I'll have to remove the widget for now since I can't get it to work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

pickeledpeter (2010-08-13)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

But the wallpaper HD don't work for me !

I've DefaultWallpaper-iPhone@2x.png on UIImages

is it good ?
    Last edited by militace; 2010-08-13 at 12:22 AM.

I made a folder icon (for iPhone4) for the carbon folder mod:

Go get it at MacThemes Forum / [Mod] Folder icon & FolderSwitcherBG since I didn't get permission from the original author to release it (I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules by linking it). My iFlat folder icon can be found on page 8 of that thread.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

In next release, is it possible to have icons for ROCK and INSTALL**S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by militace View Post
    thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

But the wallpaper HD don't work for me !

I've DefaultWallpaper-iPhone@2x.png on UIImages

is it good ?
    Yes, The wallpaper in the UIImages folder is the HD quality one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

pro4ever (2010-08-13)

Attached is an icon template specifically for this version(HD) for those who are interested in making icons.

Anything will be appreciated! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

burning09 (2010-08-13)

I made a few but when I load it on my phone I get the default frame with the blue drops on all of them, some had glare, and I haven't figured out the folder/image name for Aim yet.

Yelp

TextFree

Remote

RedLaser

Facebook

Aim

Quote Originally Posted by mixu View Post
    I made a folder icon (for iPhone4) for the carbon folder mod:

Go get it at MacThemes Forum / [Mod] Folder icon & FolderSwitcherBG since I didn't get permission from the original author to release it (I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules by linking it). My iFlat folder icon can be found on page 8 of that thread.
    Where do I place the image in the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Where do I place the image in the theme?
    ...\iFlat4.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mixu For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (2010-08-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow really cool theme...thanks

Woohoo! Thanks for the template Ronaldinho

Anyway, I finally got the Installo.us icon to theme. You make a copy of the icon so that there are two images in the com.hackulo.us.********** folder. One icon should be named 'Icon.png' and the other 'Icon@2x.png'. Icon.png is the image that themes, so I think Icon@2x.png can theoretically be any image at all, although I have not tested this.

Attached is the wallpaper psd.

REMEMBER, you can mod it for you own PERSONAL use. Thanks.

If you made something(icon or anything else) and you'd like it to be in the theme package, PM me.

P.S I have started on another project because doing the same thing can get pretty frustrating. I'm still working on both iFlat and iFlat[4] so expect updates soon for both.

Thank you all for your support
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2010-08-15)

I haven't read through all the pages here, but wanted to post this. Don't know if it has been posted before. Just wanted to give a heads up if it has not.
    This is a new theme that just appeared in Cydia. Here's a link to the page. Make sure to scroll and check the screen shots....

ModMyi.com | iOS4 Chrome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ios4chrome_1.jpg  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DRLyman For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-15)

^ playgerism. Ron should probably report that to bigboss

I just checked it out, its actually on the Planet iPhone repo. It says it took it from iflat, but it's still illegal unless they asked Ron
    Last edited by whereswaldo; 2010-08-15 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. A lot of work goes into making these. Then somebody comes along and does that. It's not right.

Thank you for that drlyman. I have contacted them already

Not a problem. Glad to help out.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast