Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

Quote Originally Posted by Saved0ne View Post
    Sign me up for beta testing! just let me know!!
    u can just download the theme bro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-10)

I have the iPhone 4 also, I can beta test.

If you want to beta test just download the beta (on the first page of this thread). There is no need to announce that you are interested in beta testing. That's great. You're interested. Download it from the first page. There is no need to ask for it. It's on the first page for everyone. There has already been and is a lot of testing going on with this theme, so please read the thread to get up to speed. A lot of questions have already been answered. Ron is busy working on this and I'm sure he doesn't have time to answer questions like "I want to test please send me a link" and "my calculator icon isn't working what's wrong with it?" These have been answered and are old news. Please read what's already been done. Beta 2 is out and in this thread. Just find it and download it.

Beta 2 is in the second post on pg. 4. Don't announce that your interested testing or ask for the link. Just download it from the second post on pg 4 and start testing.
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-08-10 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-11)

i bought this theme on Deckedesigns.com (as it says to on Cydia), the payment went through (I think), but how do I get the theme?
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

The paid version is not the iphone4 beta , the paid version is for models 3G, 3GS. The beta is free as it is posted all through this thread. The version you paid for will likely be emailed to whatever email you checked out (paid) with.

If you still have not downloaded the second version of the beta then just wait until the third is released later on tonight. (it is not promised that it will be released tonight, but he will try his best) stay tuned!

Third and FINAL BETA for iFlat[4]

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: iFlat[4]-0.3b.zip

CHANGELOG:
    • Fixed calculator and compass

• Fixed dock - now part of the wallpaper

• POSSIBLY fixed HD wallpaper*

• + Added clock widget - COULD be misplaced

• + Added blank dock icons shadow

*I added a HD wallpaper to UI images, I don't know if that will work or not. If not, simply download the wallpaper below(attached) and set it manually.

Let me know what does and what doesn't work please! Thank you!

This will be the final BETA until the first stable release. I think I got enough done for a first release.

I want to thank everyone who helped me work on this. If it wasn't for you guys I would have never been able to port it over to iPhone4, so thank you very much

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-08-11), brianjw (2010-08-11), joe97 (2010-08-11)

i went ahead and downloaded this final beta for my Iphone 4. everything is working except the clock widget. I had used the Iphone 3g/3gs version of this theme and rarely enough the clock widget worked fine. also, i did have to install the HD wallpaper manually by SSH'ing it and saving it to my camera roll in Ifile.

Yeah, those are the only things that appear to not really be working right now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Third and FINAL BETA for iFlat[4]

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: iFlat[4]-0.3b.zip

CHANGELOG:
    • Fixed calculator and compass

• Fixed dock - now part of the wallpaper

• POSSIBLY fixed HD wallpaper*

• + Added clock widget - COULD be misplaced

• + Added blank dock icons shadow

*I added a HD wallpaper to UI images, I don't know if that will work or not. If not, simply download the wallpaper below(attached) and set it manually.

Let me know what does and what doesn't work please! Thank you!

This will be the final BETA until the first stable release. I think I got enough done for a first release.

I want to thank everyone who helped me work on this. If it wasn't for you guys I would have never been able to port it over to iPhone4, so thank you very much
    Hey man just letting you know that wallpaper you provide in the theme is not HD the dimensions are 320x480 and its suppose to be 640x960. Just a heads up and thanks for your work.

The HD one is in the UIImages folder.

Quote Originally Posted by iancdp View Post
    Hey man just letting you know that wallpaper you provide in the theme is not HD the dimensions are 320x480 and its suppose to be 640x960. Just a heads up and thanks for your work.
    indeed. the wallpaper found in the iflat4wallpaper folder is in 320X480 resolution;BUT, the wallpaper found in UIimages is in 640X960 resolution. just a little heads up

Thanks
    ron, in the final version is there going to be green status bar icons and battery like in the iOS4 version?

Weather still not working for me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mvppadilla View Post
    indeed. the wallpaper found in the iflat4wallpaper folder is in 320X480 resolution;BUT, the wallpaper found in UIimages is in 640X960 resolution. just a little heads up
    Nice!! Thanks a lot. Do you know how to add the dock it doesn't seem to change for me.

I managed to get the wallpaper to load using the ssh and iFile method but it doesn't seem to line up with my icons correctly. The top row seems to be cut off and the bottom row is not centered. Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Also, the icons in the multitasking window still have the weird heavy black outline (except for iFile).

Last thing isn't a bug but a suggestion--the badge notification is oval shaped and throws off the aesthetics for me. I think a circle shape with slightly smaller numbers would look nicer. Just a thought

My iPhone is a Part of Me jon347's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixu View Post
    I managed to get the wallpaper to load using the ssh and iFile method but it doesn't seem to line up with my icons correctly. The top row seems to be cut off and the bottom row is not centered. Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Also, the icons in the multitasking window still have the weird heavy black outline (except for iFile).

Last thing isn't a bug but a suggestion--the badge notification is oval shaped and throws off the aesthetics for me. I think a circle shape with slightly smaller numbers would look nicer. Just a thought
    hey how did you get rid of the dock?

I love the theme, but my install..us icon is not working...tried going in and playing with the bundles to no avail.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks
    Last edited by brett144; 2010-08-11 at 05:56 AM. Reason: spelling

LOVE this theme!

Any way we can get a resized icon template so we can start contributing icons?

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    hey how did you get rid of the dock?
    I got the new Transparent Dock 4.0 for Winterboard on Cydia.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixu For This Useful Post:

iD3nn1s (2010-08-12), jon347 (2010-08-11)

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast