Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

I am abosultely loving this theme, can't wait for the bugs to be fixed and more 3rd part icons to be added. I tried renaming the calculator and the compass like posted, but it still displays as the default apple icon, not sure why.

Also, just out of curiousity what do those rain drops stand for on the icons? Did the theme murder some other themes?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harryding For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

For me, default icons r working except for weather and Nike+iPod
    After changing the names of the bundles, compass and calc still don't work
    My lockscreen wallpaper works
    Last edited by iD3nn1s; 2010-08-09 at 09:25 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iD3nn1s For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

ron, when I run iFlat (3G and 3GS version) on iPhone 4, I'm able to run a weather widget. But when I run iFlat 4 on iPhone 4, the weather widget won't run. have you heard of this somewhere in the forums yet and if so do you know why? I'll continue working on it but I haven't found the answer yet. Thanks--

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-10)

Nice start! I'm having the same issues with the calculator and compass. I've tried replacing the "C" with a small "c". No go!

after switching back and forth between themes, the calc and compass icon started working.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harryding For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-10), iD3nn1s (2010-08-10), SkyGuy5 (2010-08-10)

Those that are having problems with the calculator and compass icon, try disabling "summerboard". Also trying switching between themes as mentioned above, someone else did the same thing and worked as well.. Let me know how that goes.

@joe97: That's interesting...I didn't add the widget to iFlat[4] yet. I don't know if you added it yourself and it doesn't work or that maybe you thought it was suppose to be there. Maybe that's a stupid question but I want to make sure it's not a minor error like that

Again, thanks everyone for your feedback
    If it all goes well I should get an iPhone 4 next week!! so excited.

Great theme so far. I'm having the same calculator/compass issue. Every 3rd party app I have skinned, except for My3G and Rock.
    Last edited by Noonan; 2010-08-09 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harryding View Post
    after switching back and forth between themes, the calc and compass icon started working.
    Worked for me...Thanks!

glad you're getting an i4, yeah I did add the widget myself, the funny thing is it works great in the 3GS/3G version of iFlat, but not iFlat 4 and I still can't figure out why- (both on my iPhone 4 / 4.0.1)--

I think I know the problem. Since iPhone 4 has higher resolution then I have to play around with the positioning of the clock. It probably does work but it's off screen, if that makes any sense.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

joe97 (2010-08-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Thanks

i just bought it and installed it on my iphone4
    there are a lot of icons (games) that arent cover as well as other apps
    can you please make something for the apps - Chase, Amex, and Bank of America.

I switched around with themes but the compass and installo.us don't work.
    Could someone tell me the bundle name for compass and installo.us?
    Last edited by iD3nn1s; 2010-08-10 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    I think I know the problem. Since iPhone 4 has higher resolution then I have to play around with the positioning of the clock. It probably does work but it's off screen, if that makes any sense.
    yeah I thought it might be something along those lines, or I thought may be something to do with the hierarchy of folders/files in 4.0.1, so yeah it does make sense...but I don't guess I've had enough experience with this to know how to explain it, or how that part of it actually works...thanks again for your work on this, the more I look at the direction this theme is going the more I like it--

Yes Ron you're exactly right, the widget is running but can't be seen. When the iPhone is in sleep mode, and I wake it then slide to unlock, I see it for a split second then it's covered up and gone --
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-08-10 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey ronaldinho if u want i can upload my bundles all my icons skin bro just let me know if i can or cant

The iPhone 4 version is not finished because it is in early stages, but if you wanna download the BETA which is not finished yet then you are free to do so below.

iFlat4-0.2b.zip

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-10), djSpiider (2010-08-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you

This might be helpful when finding Bundles-names:

http://suavehd.xengi.org/cfbundleidentifiers.php
    iPhone 4 - 4.0.1 - jailbreak

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrem123 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-10)

Anyone can make a blue iflat twitter icon? Just simple logo

iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    iFlat[4]

ATTENTION: This is in very early stage. I don't have an iPhone 4 so I depend 100% on BETA testers.

(This screenshot was taken from an iPhone 3GS)
    This is just so you know what the theme looks like.

I need serious BETA testers for iPhone 4(obviously) who will send me good, quick feedback. I'll post a link up here very soon. This version will be FREE as it's very buggy and I need your help.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++
    BETA 0.2b
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Please let me know what is missing or misplaced or anything! Post it here, thank you

NOTE: I don't own an iPhone 4 so this hasn't be tested at all. Many things could be wrong with it.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++
    Sign me up for beta testing! just let me know!!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast