Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

What site?

Hmm. I'll talk with Decke and see.

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Thanks

iFlat[4] is now featured in Cydia!

I'd like to thank all of those that made this happen!

Decke.
    On your standard icons you have a gradient on them so they are a little brighter on the top. I tried to duplicate it but never got it as nicely looking as yours. what settings do you use and how?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

I there a way to only get the icon rings, not just for unthemed icons, but for all the icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Thizizmyname View Post
    Decke.
    On your standard icons you have a gradient on them so they are a little brighter on the top. I tried to duplicate it but never got it as nicely looking as yours. what settings do you use and how?
    Are you using the icon template?

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I there a way to only get the icon rings, not just for unthemed icons, but for all the icons?
    Only way would be to redo the icons using icon template

9. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

rashad1 (2011-03-03)

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Are you using the icon template?
    Oh how stupid I've been...
    I actually didn't check that the drops were based on effects and just made mine on a different layer with similar colour. (how stupid I'm feeling now...)

Now my only problem is that the framework keep showing up on the icons I've made.
    (well, that and some icons who seem to refuse to change to the themed icon no matter what I name them...)

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    So what did he say? Is the version 3 coming to cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Thizizmyname View Post
    Oh how stupid I've been...
    I actually didn't check that the drops were based on effects and just made mine on a different layer with similar colour. (how stupid I'm feeling now...)

Now my only problem is that the framework keep showing up on the icons I've made.
    (well, that and some icons who seem to refuse to change to the themed icon no matter what I name them...)
    Try clearing your caches..I'm not sure why the mask applies to custom icons, that only happens to certain devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugdys View Post
    So what did he say? Is the version 3 coming to cydia?
    Cydia has the latest version of the theme. Other places might show different version number but they are all the same.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

Jugdys (2011-03-03)

Default Noob need help
    Guys ... noobie here ... my weather does not appear ... it there any other cydia apps i need to download ... i'm using winterboard to select theme with summerboard .. iflat4 HD V2.3a and i can't find the circle battery wallpaper ... pls help

Quote Originally Posted by wiipac74 View Post
    Guys ... noobie here ... my weather does not appear ... it there any other cydia apps i need to download ... i'm using winterboard to select theme with summerboard .. iflat4 HD V2.3a and i can't find the circle battery wallpaper ... pls help
    You need summerboard off for certain images to work correctly and the weather folder must be above everything else in winterboard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

wiipac74 (2011-03-07)

ok .. i have turn off my summer board ... bit the weather tag is not appearing in winterboard ...

Quote Originally Posted by wiipac74 View Post
    ok .. i have turn off my summer board ... bit the weather tag is not appearing in winterboard ...
    Did you activate it through winterboard? Is it ABOVE the theme itself?

I take it this theme is no longer being updated since its been removed off your website? So i guess ill be buying iFlat 2 lol.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Yep. It's discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    You need summerboard off for certain images to work correctly and the weather folder must be above everything else in winterboard
    I did it as you recommend but Circle Batter still doesn't work.

Uh! Is it really discontinued? I just paid for it and its downloading..

Yep it is. You can download it and install it, but there will no longer be any updates for it so what you see is considered final. I do recommend buying iFlat 2 since it is still supported and updates are still being released for it. iFlat 3 is coming soon also.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast