Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

@brianjw: That's REALLY the case, lol. I don't have an iPhone 4. I'm hoping to be even naming the images right! Add @2x right? Well, I did that!

BETA 0.1b
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Please let me know what is missing or misplaced or anything! Post it here, thank you

NOTE: I don't own an iPhone 4 so this hasn't be tested at all. Many things could be wrong with it.

Dowloading now

I like the looks of it so far. The notification bubbles work. The icons look great. The wall paper isn't showing up if there is any. Keep up the good work.

Just downloaded. Thanks by the way. So far all I've noticed is the app store icon auto create is working great, and the folders background is working. That's about it. Is there suppose to be more?

Looking good!!

Stock icons not working. I've noticed in other iPhone 4 themes that I think each stock icon need it's own folder.
    Last edited by kmmxracer; 2010-08-08 at 07:14 PM.

This looks pretty damn sweet gonna give it a try will report any problems nice work

Is there any way you can post a list of what exactly is themed so we can give consice responses about what we see?

just attached a screen shot after your theme is on
    some icons change but most dont and it has no affect on
    the dock .. bit more testing i think ... iphone4 4.01 jailbroken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0061.png  

Yeah, there's a wallpaper, I named it [email protected] Trying removing the @2x and see if that works. Also there's a dock and statusbar, all three with @2x at the end.

How are the icons working for x2z and not for you kmmxracer? I'm confused

Thanks guys.

To get the stock icons to work the need to be in the foldes as following

[email protected]

^this is an example of the AppStore icon, so you have to transfer the icons into a folder path like this for each and every stock icon, as well as cydia icons. The icons need to be called "[email protected]"

Hope this helps.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/flatblack57/cbcbd29f.jpg

This is what I'm seeing.

same here not working .. i think the icons have to be in separate folders.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pro4ever For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

you have all your icons named wrong that's the problem they have to be same as icons they are replacing and resizing they are massive..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062.png  
    Last edited by idmanager; 2010-08-08 at 07:33 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to idmanager For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

What about wallpaper, dock and statusbar?(translucent_base)? Are they supposed to have @2x at the end?

Last edited by kmmxracer; 2010-08-08 at 08:08 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kmmxracer For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-08)

hey ronaldinho do u care if i upload the iFlat HD theme i got the icons in the rite folders? =) i just noticed that u have to turn summerboard off for the icons to skin =/

hey i also noticed a black line over the icons ? or is that how the icons are ?
    Last edited by blast123; 2010-08-08 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

That's supposed to be black but not thaaat dark..I'll have to turn it down a little

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

im pretty much getting the same as everyone else, looking good so far! No statusbar or lockscreen yet, trying to poke around myself and let you know what i find

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xfsasx For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-08-09)

i am getting after labeling the icons right some super size icons n ****..... no status bar action at all n no lock screen

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast