Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Do you have anything other than iFlat or iFlat battery activated in winterboard?
    Yeah I have a few other things activated... Mainly just sounds though... I'll go through and make sure that nothing else display-wise is...I'll get back to you with the result.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Do you have anything other than iFlat or iFlat battery activated in winterboard?
    I went through and deactivated everything that had to do with display and the spacing is still off... I don't know what the deal is... I've been through the bundles and the plist and I can't find anything that has to do with line spacing or icon spacing...
    Last edited by shield2519; 2010-10-30 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by shield2519 View Post
    Yeah I have a few other things activated... Mainly just sounds though... I'll go through and make sure that nothing else display-wise is...I'll get back to you with the result.

I went through and deactivated everything that had to do with display and the spacing is still off... I don't know what the deal is... I've been through the bundles and the plist and I can't find anything that has to do with line spacing or icon spacing...
    Does it happen only with iFlat? Have you tried rebooting?

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post
    My cydia icon doesn't change...any idea's?
    Try cleaning your cache and rebooting.

biteSMS icon anyone have a fix for this thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

You have another theme enabled. Delete the biteSMS icon in the other themes bundle folder.

thanks I found it was the bar theme had a bitsms thanks again
    Last edited by fallen9999; 2010-10-31 at 05:15 AM.

iFlat[4]HD no longer an upgrade. decke designs

nice ronald looks good!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-11-05)

Update 2.1 released!

Includes clock and weather mod!!! Thanks to xX-SicKsKiLZz-Xx from iPtf

Click here to update

See first post for more details

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-11-07), Dark_Ninja (2010-11-06)

Thanks for the update, very nice. Love this theme, and i know iFlat II will be that much better.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Two questions, how do I get the wallpaper working and my bitesms icon hasn't changed

Only things activated are mystrings and iflat

Well I just noticed there's no folder in bundles for bitesms, what's the format that I'd have to use to make it work?
    Last edited by h4ndcuffed; 2010-11-06 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how did you make those icons? i cant figure it out in photshop

i purchased some days ago but my paypal e-mail adress doesnīt appear to work with the theme downloader...and the author is still offline...what happened to the author and why canīt i download???

He is mostly likely busy with work. Email him ur paypal info and he should get it up soon.

whoaaa...waiting very long now

Everyone should have received download link. If not, EMAIL me not PM, thanks

hi guys.. i purchased the HD version of this theme from decke designs.. now its more than 2 days.. i haven't received any download link till now.. i have mailed the theme creator with my receipt ID on both modmyi and deckedesigns.. no reply at all.. is this a normal delay or i got fooled???

EDIT: Finally i got it guys.. Still i haven't received the download link.. just tried my luck in the update option available in the blog..it was not working till yesterday.. but worked today and downloaded the theme.. it looks awesome.. :-)
    Last edited by amith007; 2010-11-10 at 05:26 PM.

Can anyone tell me how I can enable the dock? I'm on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 and using iFlat 2.1

is there a way to disable the loading screen? it isnīt beautiful at all...

Quote Originally Posted by jsbautista08 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can enable the dock? I'm on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 and using iFlat 2.1
    I'll send out an update with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TomStar View Post
    is there a way to disable the loading screen? it isnīt beautiful at all...
    Sure, delete all images named "default" from every bundle folder

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast