Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 466

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

  1. #281
    I'll look at the problem more and see if I can come up with an explanation.

  2. #282
    I'm completely lost here. Could someone that has another theme with HD UI that has the battery themed try and see if it works for fine?

    Also if you are having this problem, please read and comment on this: iFlat[4]HD 2.0 Issue decke designs

    For those who aren't having this issue, did you guys happen to delete the caches?
    Last edited by decke; 2010-10-22 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #283
    Well this is very interesting indeed. I transfered the battery over to 2 other themes and the battery is showing up enlarged just like the people having issues with it in iFlat, but iFlat still remains perfectly fine. This is going to prove to be an interesting issue to solve.

  4. #284
    The battery problem only effects me when I see it from the homescreen. Everywhere else, it works

  5. #285
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    Could someone please do the following icons for me as they are the only ones I have missing:
    UnlimVideos and AptBackup

    cheers

    Byron

  6. #286
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have another odd issue with the theme (or winterboard?). I attached a screenshot of my phone screen as well as the icon files for the two themed apps (iSSH and mSecure, both are Appstore apps) shown.
    For some reason, the icons get overlayed with some weird transparent grey image with a half circle line across the icon just above half way.
    This happens to a bunch of icons (both appstore (e.g. the Flashlight app shown) and cydia apps (e.g. iBlank)) but certainly not all of them. There doesn't seem to be a pattern as to why the icons are affected or not (both themed and unthemed icons are effected as shown).
    Any ideas on how to resolve this?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -icon-ip4.png   -app-icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by abcschuetze; 2010-10-22 at 07:23 PM.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by abcschuetze View Post
    I have another odd issue with the theme (or winterboard?). I attached a screenshot of my phone screen as well as the icon files for the two themed apps (iSSH and mSecure, both are Appstore apps) shown.
    For some reason, the icons get overlayed with some weird transparent grey image with a half circle line across the icon just above half way.
    This happens to a bunch of icons (both appstore (e.g. the Flashlight app shown) and cydia apps (e.g. iBlank)) but certainly not all of them. There doesn't seem to be a pattern as to why the icons are affected or not (both themed and unthemed icons are effected as shown).
    Any ideas on how to resolve this?
    Thanks
    Try this: create a transparent image 120x120 and name it [email protected] and save it in the same folder as AppIconShadow and AppIconMask. I can't think of the folder name right now. Then reboot your device

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    abcschuetze (2010-10-22)

  9. #288
    That has to do with the default app icon which is the one listed below. Not really sure why it's overriding the themed ones you put in there. Where did you put those 2 custom icons?

    EDIT: didn't notice that ronald had posted while i was typing mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -defaultappicon-2x.png  

  10. #289
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Try this: create a transparent image 120x120 and name it [email protected] and save it in the same folder as AppIconShadow and AppIconMask. I can't think of the folder name right now. Then reboot your device
    Nice. This did the trick for app store apps and themed cydia apps. the problem is still there for unthemed cydia apps but those don't get the whole overlay graphic anyway, so I understand why. And since it works for themed cydia apps, there is a easy work around (i.e. just creating a new icon).

    Btw, the folder is called com.apple.mobileicons.framework and I think you should include that transparent file (attached for those who don't know how to create one) by default in your distribution.

    Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appiconoverlay-2x.png  

  11. #290
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Try this: create a transparent image 120x120 and name it [email protected] and save it in the same folder as AppIconShadow and AppIconMask. I can't think of the folder name right now. Then reboot your device
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    That has to do with the default app icon which is the one listed below. Not really sure why it's overriding the themed ones you put in there. Where did you put those 2 custom icons?

    EDIT: didn't notice that ronald had posted while i was typing mine
    That makes so much sense. Do you know where I would put a custom [email protected] (e.g. an empty transparent one)? I feel this would be a better solution than using an AppIconOverlay as suggested by ronaldinho10.

  12. #291
    Trying putting in the same bundle folder as the icon. For example the bundle folder for Phone app is com.apple.mobilephone and it's located in Bundles folder. And if you don't have one, which you might not, then you can try googling it. I know there's a site you can get all of those names but I'll never remember it right now

  13. #292
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Trying putting in the same bundle folder as the icon. For example the bundle folder for Phone app is com.apple.mobilephone and it's located in Bundles folder. And if you don't have one, which you might not, then you can try googling it. I know there's a site you can get all of those names but I'll never remember it right now
    The website that I am using is iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/ But I think the better way is to just look at the info.plist file of whatever app you want to theme. (Of course, that only works with apps you have)

    Putting a [email protected] or [email protected] in the same directory as the icon does not do anything, so I guess your solution with the [email protected] might be the most elegant one.

    Thanks guys.

  14. #293
    The way I was talking about seems to be a little difficult from what people were talking about and I haven't attempted it before anyway. Plus doing it that way you gotta edit a few info files, and it would just be too much of a hassle knowing exactly what to change. Ronald's way will be alot easier.

  15. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Could someone please do these 6 icons for me
    UnlimVideos
    Bosspaper
    Fontswap
    AptBackUp
    Iwipcache
    Install***

    Cheers

    Byron
    If you post the original icons for these(except iWipeCache,**********,Fontswap) I can make them

  16. #295
    The safari download manager icon is missing in the new version

  17. #296
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    Cheers will do when I log onto my pc I only need UnlimVideos and AptBackup now

    Byron

  18. #297
    Ok so I released a small update to fix the overlay issue and to remove the percentages images for now. Also added few icons.

    Grab the update at my site like always

    decke designs

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2010-10-23)

  20. #298
    Overlay fix and the new icons look good.

  21. #299
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    All icons now complete thanks alot Ron

    Byron

    Ron

    Just to let you know I downloaded the HD4 again but this time instead of doing it on my phone I ssh'd it via my home pc and the problem with the '%' symbol went away so I have it in and working dont know if that the problem was but it works ok for me now

    Byron
    Last edited by byron686; 2010-10-23 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #300
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    Could someone amend this wallpaper so that it fits at the moment its to large and when i try to resize the arrows dont fit, they need to be in the same place as the original one without the dock its so my weather widget will fit.

    Cheers

    Byron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-arrows.png  

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •