Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please do these 6 icons for me
    UnlimVideos
    Bosspaper
    Fontswap
    AptBackUp
    Iwipcache
    Install***

Cheers

Byron

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Could someone please do these 6 icons for me
    UnlimVideos
    Bosspaper
    Fontswap
    AptBackUp
    Iwipcache
    Install***

Cheers

Byron
    I know that Ronald had made an Install*** icon for the beta, but idk if he was gonna include it with a future release version or not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't think, that's the problem. I have downloaded again and still the same. If you want to compare, here is my md5 hash for the iFlat4-HD-v2.zip file: 407d121772e1abfa14bcb8fa3fd3f973
    The files also look alright when I just look at them on the HDD or in iFile on the phone.
    It's not a big deal - as I said, I didn't care for the coloured numbers anyway, so I just deleted the whole lot.
    Let me know if you want me to try any different files or whatever to help trouble shoot.

Hmm.. Have you edited any part of the theme from original?

hey ron the update w/sbsettings is great, Game Center icon isn't themed though, I'm digging into it now just thought you might have a quick answer before I do--

I moved iflat up in winterboard and gamecenter, modmyi, and mywi themed out but my 3g and mim did not--
    Last edited by joe97; 2010-10-20 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @burning: no, I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    hey ron the update w/sbsettings is great, Game Center icon isn't themed though, I'm digging into it now just thought you might have a quick answer before I do--

I moved iflat up in winterboard and gamecenter, modmyi, and mywi themed out but my 3g and mim did not--
    It's probably because I named the folder incorrectly, since I don't use those apps I couldn't test it so I simply searched for the bundle names. I'll look into it again. There are few other little things missing. A small update is coming soon to fix those minor bugs. Sorry about that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by abcschuetze View Post
    @burning: no, I did not.
    Is Summerboard mode on or off in Winterboard?

Thanks

I have summerboard on

I believe summerboard should be turned off. I know for a fact GameCenter icon works. The only two I can't guarantee are My3G and MIM.

PERCENTAGE AND WIFI BAR MISSING IMAGES FIXED!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Since it's not a lot I decided to just have it a separate file and not upload a whole 50mb again. So for this one you won't have to type in your email

Please let me know if I'm missing anything else!

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by decke; 2010-10-21 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Downloaded the fix and installed the files according to the readme...but my battery percentage is still messed up. Any ideas?

Disable summerboard mode if you have it enabled. It has been known to cause some issues with themes.

Didn't do the trick..any other suggestions? Any confirmation that the fix has worked for others?

the battery is messed up for me too, even with the fix

i know this is a lot later, but how do you get that little bit of black around the white text, i did it a while back but forgot how to

i still haven't got an icon working for iFile, help?

also can someone make one for the app that shall not be named, it's one of the few i can't get
    Last edited by whereswaldo; 2010-10-21 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The fix isn't working for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    the battery is messed up for me too, even with the fix

i know this is a lot later, but how do you get that little bit of black around the white text, i did it a while back but forgot how to

i still haven't got an icon working for iFile, help?

also can someone make one for the app that shall not be named, it's one of the few i can't get
    I've added an icon for ifile. It could named wrong. I don't know the bundlename for it.

About the %. I'm really confused. Is EVERYONE having this issue? Because I didnt get this from many people. Please let me know if it works or not and your iPhone firmware. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    I've added an icon for ifile. It could named wrong. I don't know the bundlename for it.

About the %. I'm really confused. Is EVERYONE having this issue? Because I didnt get this from many people. Please let me know if it works or not and your iPhone firmware. Thanks
    Based on a tip from another thread, I decided to scour into the UIImages folder and tweaked the sizes of the % files namely:

Black_Percent_%
    Black_PercentLow_%
    Silver_Percent_%
    Silver_PercentLow_%

I tweaked these files to half their sizes (50% reduction) and after respringing, did its job perfectly (not really... tweaked with paint removes the transparent background lol). I didn't tweak any of the above files' %25 counterparts since I wasn't sure what/where they were used at so I left them at their original sizes.

EDIT: I never had problems with the wifi images so I never touched them.
    Last edited by Ahmaz; 2010-10-21 at 05:42 AM.

Do you have anything else enabled in winterboard besides iFlat?

1.) Battery Fix doesn't work for me (iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4) Also the workaround of @Ahmaz doesn't work for me

2.) I'm missing the icons for biteSMS, FontSwap, iBlank, iFile, iWipeCache, MultiCleaner, PkgBackup and FakeCarrier

Thanks

Ron

The fox never worked for me either

Byron

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast