Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone big_frog's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone tells me what this little lock means , and how can i make show in my status bar , i've been looking all around in my iphone 4...can anyone help me on this...thanks ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iflat-41-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by big_frog View Post
    can someone tells me what this little lock means , and how can i make show in my status bar , i've been looking all around in my iphone 4...can anyone help me on this...thanks ....
    That's to lock portrait mode. If you double click home button the task switcher will open, slide all the way to the left until you see the iPod controls, the first icon from left to right is the lock orientation, click it and the icon will disappear and you can use landscape mode in safari, notes, SMS etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

big_frog (2010-10-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone big_frog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    That's to lock portrait mode. If you double click home button the task switcher will open, slide all the way to the left until you see the iPod controls, the first icon from left to right is the lock orientation, click it and the icon will disappear and you can use landscape mode in safari, notes, SMS etc
    hey ronal as you know im new with the iphone 4 too,and im trying to place the gamecenter icon,i put it inside the folder bundles- com.apple.GameCenter but doesn't apply, i've been trying without any luck,can you give me a hand on this.....thanks

I'm not at the computer at the moment and I'm just guessing but you might try com.apple.GameCenter~iphone or just put a space between Game and Center

This theme is sweet, well worth the price tag. Could you please add a facebook icon, it's looking a bit out of place on my dock atm.

I'm working on an update guys. Will include some popular icons as well. Hang tight please.

Here is the actual iFlat HD Facebook icon in the meantime until he can get the update out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

abcschuetze (2010-10-19)

images in the com.apple.springboard are not displaying on my ios4 iphone4 any thoughts as to why? The folders don't change nor do the multitask media controls just to name a few.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Here is the actual iFlat HD Facebook icon in the meantime until he can get the update out.
    Thanks burning. I got some icons done for the update but now that HD UI are working I'll work on those as well so might take little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jeewizz View Post
    images in the com.apple.springboard are not displaying on my ios4 iphone4 any thoughts as to why? The folders don't change nor do the multitask media controls just to name a few.

TIA
    Try turning off summerboard in winterboard. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks burning. I got some icons done for the update but now that HD UI are working I'll work on those as well so might take little longer.

Try turning off summerboard in winterboard. Let me know how that goes.
    That disabled everything but the background

That disabled everything but the background
    Odd. Well did you try turning the theme off to revert it back to default? After that reboot the phone then turn the theme back on and see what it does.

yeah I tried all that with no luck.

yeah I tried all that with no luck.
    Try this: go to var/mobile/library/caches and delete the com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen file then respring and apply the theme.

UPDATE 2.0 - INCLUDES FULL UI IMAGES!!

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR THEME!
    Last edited by decke; 2010-10-19 at 02:02 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

burning09 (2010-10-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Ron

Just a few things the battery percentage is funny on the normal status bar it's to big and dont fit also the download button on safari is not skinned. Saying that I love this theme had it on my 3G and on my ip4. Well done looks good. When can we start asking for Curia icons ??

Byron

UPDATE 2.0 - INCLUDES FULL UI IMAGES!!

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR THEME!
    The new update looks great man. Keep up the good work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    nice work. Besides the battery percentage issue (it's ok on the lighter coloured status bar, but broken on the black one), I am wondering whether you plan to theme the liveclock and other app UIs like ipod etc.
    Also, may I offer these three icons (plus location) and what I believe is a better choice of font sizes and padding for the calendar in the Info.plist.
    Peace!

IM+ Bundles\com.shapeservices.implusfull\[email protected]
    Runkeeper Bundles\RunKeeperPro\[email protected]
    Atomic Bundles\com.trautvetter.atomicbrowser\[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -icon-pro-2x.png   -atomic.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by abcschuetze; 2010-10-19 at 07:57 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to abcschuetze For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-10-21)

Broken on the black one?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yes, the battery percentage is broken in the black status bar but works fine (although I don't particularly care for the coloured numbers) in the silver/grey one (see images below).

Edit: actually, it is broken both in the black and the silver status bars. In the black one, the % sign is way to big (the dimensions of the png seem to be right, though) and in the silver bar the % is not taken from the theme at all, rather the text default is shown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png  
    Last edited by abcschuetze; 2010-10-19 at 09:18 PM.

It appears that some of ur files got corrupted somehow. I'd recommend downloading it again to see if it fixes the problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0292.png   -img_0293.png  

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast