Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iFlat [4] HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Default weather mod
    Ron
    got this working on iFlat 4 think Ziggy did it for the non hd version

hope this helps

Byron
    Attached Files Attached Files

What do you name the folders you put the icons in? I'm trying to make one for Weather Eye, and it should be com.theweathernetwork.weathereye but it doesn't work
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    What do you name the folders you put the icons in? I'm trying to make one for Weather Eye, and it should be com.theweathernetwork.weathereye but it doesn't work
    Try this http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    It wasn't there, but I found it myself. But for some reason it still doesnt work. I've noticed that weather apps for some reason have trouble changing their icons in themes, I've seen it in the past. I even tried adding an HD icon in the app folder, but that didn't work. I'm wondering that if the app doesn't normally have an HD icon, but we make one, will it still work?

I know that they're case sensitive, have you tried playing around with that? Maybe it's [email protected] or [email protected] but folder isn't. I don't have access to my laptop at the moment

I've tried all that. I've even tried replacing the icon in the app's folder and using iWipeCache, but somehow it's still there

iPhone? More like MyPhone djSpiider's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so again... is this finally released or no
    bc i have yet to receive it even tho i donated on aug 9th
    i keep reading "release" by the creator but i have yet to receive it.. but others say "hes busy working" so which is it
    its done or no
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider

Now that we can use 2x UI images from the 4.1 update, Are the hi res images included in this release?

Quote Originally Posted by djSpiider View Post
    ok so again... is this finally released or no
    bc i have yet to receive it even tho i donated on aug 9th
    i keep reading "release" by the creator but i have yet to receive it.. but others say "hes busy working" so which is it
    its done or no
    Yes it's released. If you have donated please email me with your PayPal info.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    Now that we can use 2x UI images from the 4.1 update, Are the hi res images included in this release?
    The UI images don't work. I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion. The problem is not the firmware but winterboard, so we need to wait for a winterboard update rather than firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Ron
    got this working on iFlat 4 think Ziggy did it for the non hd version

hope this helps

Byron
    That didn't work for me are you on 4.1?
    Last edited by decke; 2010-10-11 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Problem, when you create an Icon, it still puts the icon mask over it, how could i get around this?
    Name? whereswaldo
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Ron

Yep on 4.1 copy the files into main part of the iflat4.theme and use the widget to change weather locn

Sorry it's the wallpaper.html you change for the weather

Byron

Could someone make a few icons

iFile
    my3g
    Makeitmine
    Tvout2
    Unlimvideos
    Iwipe cache
    Cheers

Byron
    Last edited by byron686; 2010-10-12 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-10-12)

Ok, apparently UI images work in HD now, for whatever reason it's not working for me. I'll have to do a fresh jailbreak and see if it works then. If I can get it to work, expect HD UI soon.

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Problem, when you create an Icon, it still puts the icon mask over it, how could i get around this?
    I don't think you can, at least I don't know of a way to

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Ron

Yep on 4.1 copy the files into main part of the iflat4.theme and use the widget to change weather locn

Sorry it's the wallpaper.html you change for the weather

Byron

Could someone make a few icons

iFile
    my3g
    Makeitmine
    Tvout2
    Unlimvideos
    Iwipe cache
    Cheers

Byron
    I'm making a ifile one right now along with many others

Ok, apparently UI images work in HD now, for whatever reason it's not working for me. I'll have to do a fresh jailbreak and see if it works then. If I can get it to work, expect HD UI soon.

I don't think you can, at least I don't know of a way to
    That's weird, cause it didn't do that on the normal iOS 4 version
    Last edited by whereswaldo; 2010-10-12 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here's some icons I made, I'm having trouble making a GPSPhone one. Ron, any chance you could convert the one from the basic version (and maybe some more) to the HD?
    Modmyi, Twitter, Sportsnet, MLB At Bat 2010, iFile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x-2-.png   -icon-2x-3-.png   -icon-2x.png   -iconfullprerendereddoublegr-2x.png   -iphoneappicon-2x.png  
    Name? whereswaldo
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

17. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (2010-10-12)

Here's gpsphone, twitter, ifile and modmyi

Sorry waldo! I see that the twitter icon and modmyi are somewhat pixelated and that ifile doesn't go very well with the theme. The other two look awesome though! Love the MLB one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gpsphone.png   -twitter.png   -ifile.png   -modmyi.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

whereswaldo (2010-10-13)

Please can someone make a Facebook icon in white? I had a bash on Photoshop but came out pants - I'm not so good! :-(

Thank you in advance!

ron I sent you email requesting the new version- donated previously - still got this theme rockin- oh, is there a game center icon in the works or did I just miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    ron I sent you email requesting the new version- donated previously - still got this theme rockin- oh, is there a game center icon in the works or did I just miss it?
    Nope, I didn't include that icon. I'm working on an update right now

Here's gpsphone, twitter, ifile and modmyi

Sorry waldo! I see that the twitter icon and modmyi are somewhat pixelated and that ifile doesn't go very well with the theme. The other two look awesome though! Love the MLB one
    wow, those are great
    Name? whereswaldo
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

24. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

decke (2010-10-13)

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast