Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

Love the theme! suggestion? can you make the lock screen time header transparent?

Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Love the theme! suggestion? can you make the lock screen time header transparent?
    I have tried this, it is not the same img as the iOS4 or iOS3.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Default Donation
    Jay, I just donated could you send the theme to me at dsnjsr2@yahoo.com, the confirmation number was 4T453466NL5812309, thanks. I also just want to confirm that we will be able to get updates?
    Last edited by Dray1983; 2010-08-11 at 04:16 AM.

I had a theme from Cydia called "Blue iPhone 4" When that theme was on it was transparent. I was looking through the files trying to find what he and try to put it in the iScience theme but I couldnt find anything be cause I didnt even know what i was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    I have tried this, it is not the same img as the iOS4 or iOS3.
    I'm definitely new to all this, but I think the file for the clock header is BarLCD@2x.png under com.apple.TelephonyUI

The dimensions I saw work for it were 1x192. I'm not sure if any of this helps, Sorry if I'm totally clueless and off base.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray1983 View Post
    Jay, I just donated could you send the theme to me at dsnjsr2@yahoo.com, the confirmation number was 4T453466NL5812309, thanks. I also just want to confirm that we will be able to get updates?
    Theme sent.
    And yes, Everyone that donated will receive a license key free on Rock.

I will give that BarLcd a try when I get home.
    Thanks guys!

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Default Thanks
    Jay I got the theme, thanks its a great theme.

Thanks

Default Great Theme
    Jay I donated & my # is 9U7057332U6388907. Keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by brynden29 View Post
    I bought this theme and installed it through Rock and it crashed my phone. The phone went into safe mode. I had to uninstall everything in Rock to get it back. As well, it added about 15 different icons to the second page of my homescreen.

Was there something else I was suppose to do? I bought it thinking it would install correctly the first time. Is something I am missing? Thanks.
    I bought iScience off of Rock too, but I found out that this is not the same theme as this one, that one is named iScience and this one is called iScience HD. I wasted my money also on the wrong theme, this one is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_carter1 View Post
    Jay I donated & my # is 9U7057332U6388907. Keep up the great work
    Please send me a PM with your email.
    Thanks for donating!

Quote Originally Posted by Dray1983
    I bought iScience off of Rock too, but I found out that this is not the same theme as this one, that one is named iScience and this one is called iScience HD. I wasted my money also on the wrong theme, this one is very nice.
    Send me a PM, I might be able to help you out.

Jay.

Just noticed a glitch with this theme.

The "Unlock" screen and "switch Off" screen is now a Touch to Unlock / Turn Off instead of the Slider.

Well the "tap" icon is displayed when you want to turn the phone Off but the Tap feature does not work. You still have to slide you finger "left to right" over the tap image to turn the phone off.

Just though i would make all aware of this !!!

Ben

Hi,

Please excuse me if these sound like stupid questions, but I really love the look of this theme:

1) I know it's an iPhone 4/HD theme, but is there any chance it'll work on my 3GS with iOS 4.0.1?
    2) If not, and I bought it, what would I need to do to convert it to work on my 3GS?
    3) If the answers to 1 & 2 are "no" and "you can't", then do you have any plans on releasing a version of this stunning theme for the lowly 3GS?

Thanks for any information.

Hodge

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Jay.

Just noticed a glitch with this theme.

The "Unlock" screen and "switch Off" screen is now a Touch to Unlock / Turn Off instead of the Slider.

Well the "tap" icon is displayed when you want to turn the phone Off but the Tap feature does not work. You still have to slide you finger "left to right" over the tap image to turn the phone off.

Just though i would make all aware of this !!!

Ben
    Ok, I think I know what is the problem there. Thanks for the heads up.
    Will be fixed in next update.

*Edit*
    Fixed, on another note, that BarLCD@2x worked.
    Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by hodge24
    Hi,

Please excuse me if these sound like stupid questions, but I really love the look of this theme:

1) I know it's an iPhone 4/HD theme, but is there any chance it'll work on my 3GS with iOS 4.0.1?
    2) If not, and I bought it, what would I need to do to convert it to work on my 3GS?
    3) If the answers to 1 & 2 are "no" and "you can't", then do you have any plans on releasing a version of this stunning theme for the lowly 3GS?

Thanks for any information.

Hodge
    1) Nope..totally different file locations and not to mention the images are double the size.
    2)I do not recommend that you do this. The images were made for the high res retina display. Some of the Icons need to be viewed in the HD to look "appealing". Not to mention there are plenty of other theme's out there that are ready for the 3g/3gs.
    3) I probably will not release this for the 3g/3gs.

Thanks for your interest though
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-11 at 03:30 PM.

Fixed, on another note, that BarLCD@2x worked.
    Thanks!!
    Glad to hear that was the right one. Really excited to see the next version of this release, sounds like it's coming along really well! Keep up the great work!

Jay.

Something else for you to look at.
    When in the "Settings" menu and you scroll down all the options you can see the icons of the apps beside to the left of the text.
    All the app images are of the original style except the "Facebook" icon. It has the black background with green round ring. Looks kind of odd ??

Just thought I would report my findings of your interested.

Regards
    Ben

Will add a screenshot if you require !

EDIT:::

Screen Shots Added !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0175.png   -img_0176.png   -img_0177.png  
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-08-11 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well I have been hard at work on the theme.
    Here is a up to date preview of the 1.0.4 Update.

Preview iScience HD4 1.0.4
    (Will be released when iScience HD4 goes live on Cydia/Rock!!)

I have done so much in this upgrade I cannot list them all.
    But the Screenshots are some of the major updates.

Hope you all like it

-Jason
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-11 at 08:59 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-08-11), Th0rHere (2010-08-12)

Check the 1.0.4 Update Post that is on page 9
    It has some of the requests already done that you wish to see.

If you could, look into your Weather.App, Go into the info.plist and read me off the "com.apple.weather" (this is what i see you might see a different com.apple.<???>) And if you could also find out if the icon is... icon.png, icon@2x.png, Icon.png, Icon@2x.png

Case sensitive.
    This is what i have:

<string>com.apple.weather</string>
    As for the icon, i have:

icon.png and i also have icon@2x.png

HTH
    Ben

EDIT:: Updated...

After looking into the coding a little bit further to make the weather icon work for me i had to change the png image file name too: Icon-Celsius@2x.png
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-08-12 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Updated Information

19. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-08-12)

Thanks

What is the deal with the release on Cydia and Rock?! I'm waiting to give you money!!

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    This is what i have:

<string>com.apple.weather</string>
    As for the icon, i have:

icon.png and i also have icon@2x.png

HTH
    Ben
    I updated the weather...so hopefully it will theme your icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969
    What is the deal with the release on Cydia and Rock?! I'm waiting to give you money!!

I want it too release also!! It will take a lot of work off me having to manually distribute/update.
    Been almost a week for Rock, I uploaded to Cydia about a day or so later.

yea i keep refreshing cydia but still no theme FML!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast