Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 375

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

  1. #21
    I just donated, NOW WHERE IS MY LINK!! hehe just kidding. I'll wait for email response!. Congrats on your theme.

  2. #22
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    How many icons are going to be released with the theme? Awesome job BTW!

  3. #23
    I just donated, NOW WHERE IS MY LINK!! hehe just kidding. I'll wait for email response!. Congrats on your theme.
    Sent link!
    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    How many icons are going to be released with the theme? Awesome job BTW!
    Pretty much what you see is what you get.
    Making iPhone4 icons is not as easy as it was in the iOS3.
    Maybe once winterboard gets fixed and they find a way to apply icons easier we can make more.
    That is why I theme'd the Categories. It "masks" that some of the icons are not theme'd.

    Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

  4. #24
    Wow you want $3 with no updates then we'd have to pay another $3 if we want updates? Dude just take the $1 now via paypal and when we want an update we'll buy it later? c'mon be fare. I can see all the hard work u have put in but what are thinking on doing buying a car with the profit off this theme?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Wow you want $3 with no updates then we'd have to pay another $3 if we want updates? Dude just take the $1 now via paypal and when we want an update we'll buy it later? c'mon be fare. I can see all the hard work u have put in but what are thinking on doing buying a car with the profit off this theme?
    Whoa Whoa, I never said that you would not get updates if you donated. I said you would not be able to receive them. I am willing to give out free updates if you donated, but it is impractical to think that I can track down everyone that donated and give them a update when it comes around.

    If you do not want to wait/request for updates, then get the theme through Cydia/Rock when it comes out. I was merely giving people that wanted a theme on their iPhone4's a chance to get one while they wait for the Cydia/Rock release.

    Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-08-07)

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    Whoa Whoa, I never said that you would not get updates if you donated. I said you would not be able to receive them. I am willing to give out free updates if you donated, but it is impractical to think that I can track down everyone that donated and give them a update when it comes around.

    If you do not want to wait/request for updates, then get the theme through Cydia/Rock when it comes out. I was merely giving people that wanted a theme on their iPhone4's a chance to get one while they wait for the Cydia/Rock release.
    Where is your donate button, i cant find it and i want to donate to get the theme?

    Nevermind i just had to sign it. I just sent you a pm with my emai
    Last edited by jgrimberg1979; 2010-08-07 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    Whoa Whoa, I never said that you would not get updates if you donated. I said you would not be able to receive them. I am willing to give out free updates if you donated, but it is impractical to think that I can track down everyone that donated and give them a update when it comes around.

    If you do not want to wait/request for updates, then get the theme through Cydia/Rock when it comes out. I was merely giving people that wanted a theme on their iPhone4's a chance to get one while they wait for the Cydia/Rock release.
    I can see where the poster got confused. I did too. The way it reads is send me $3 but I will not be able to provide updates. I now see it isnt the case BUT the way you worded it gives the impression its a one time purchase for the theme as is.

  9. #28
    I sent a donation can you please provide me with a link. I pm you my email

  10. #29
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Dude just take the $1 now via paypal and when we want an update we'll buy it later? c'mon be fare.
    yo,
    a dollar???...for a fully compatible iP4 theme???
    You are the one that need to be fare!!!!
    Did you know that PayPal charge us for every dollar?
    So if you only donate a dollar,he just receive $0.60 cents.
    I know is not your problem that PayPal charge an incentive,but you talking to be fare,and you arent...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (2010-08-07), JayQuint87 (2010-08-07)

  12. #30
    thats true dude 1dollar man ur crazy this guy must have busted his a$% to get this theme to work with iphone 4 ...imma wait till i see it on cydia to buy it

  13. #31
    its probably in a readme but ill ask here, what do i need besides winterboard? funny, its only been a couple mos ive been themeless and how much i already forgot

  14. #32
    I sent a donation can you please provide me with a link. I pm you my email
    Link sent!
    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    its probably in a readme but ill ask here, what do i need besides winterboard? funny, its only been a couple mos ive been themeless and how much i already forgot
    For this theme you only need winterboard.

    Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

  15. #33
    What's Jailbreak? Th0rHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    lol I bought iscience thinking it would work on my iphone 4!!! my god i feel dumb!!

    Can't wait for this to be released man, Looks excellent.

  16. #34
    until i get the link im just using the wallpaper, i like how it looks when you select a group the translucency of the app icons in the background outside the group. nice cant wait for the link. yay im themin again!

  17. #35
    love your theme i sent you a donation i cant wait to use it

  18. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    is it iPhone4 only? or iOS4 only? cause I have a 3GS with iOS4...

  19. #37
    it says iphone4 only on first post bro

  20. #38
    This is the theme that would make me put winterboard on my iPhone 4

  21. #39
    i sent a donation i wait the link
    good work

  22. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post

    I will not support Rock after the 3g Unrestrictor/My3g fiasco.
    Maybe I missed it ... what happened with the 3g Unrestrictor/My3g fiasco?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •