Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

Quote Originally Posted by insomiax View Post
    Everytime i come in here, their's always problems with this theme....
    That's half of what themeing is, my friend! Troubleshooting
    Redownload the update from cydia if you are using an older version and the jailbroken icons do not theme if you are downloading new apps.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

So i upgraded to 4.1, I kinda want my theme i paid for back, but its not finding me in Cydia... i used your mediafire link actually..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans_iphone View Post
    So i upgraded to 4.1, I kinda want my theme i paid for back, but its not finding me in Cydia... i used your mediafire link actually..
    I just replied to your PM.

If it was sent manually I will send you a new one in a sec.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Same thing happened to me. I lost the theme when I upgraded to 4.1 and now Cydia isn't downloading my license.

Jay, same thing here, cydia isn't showing that I own a liscense, any suggestions?

Guys I cant do anything about the licenses not transferring.
    I suggest that you contact the Cydia Customer support.
    I wish I could just send out new licenses but Cydia does not have this feature.

If you still cannot get your license back, send me a PM/Email with the email (Rock ID) that you used to purchase the theme with, so I can verify and I will send you a link to download the latest version out.
    That is about the best I can do due to the current circumstances.

This will be for both of my iPhone4 themes that were on Rock (iScience HD4 and iPro HD4)

(I will post the same thing in the iPro HD4 thread)

Jay do you have gamecenter themed on 4.1? because mine is nit theme-ing

I'm using Categories in combination that creates folder within the existing folder on my iPhone 4... But the Categories icons are not converted into iScience HD4 icons.

Any way that I can download set(s) of iScience icons for Categories? Or how can auto create be initiated for Categories?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ronsoo; 2010-11-22 at 03:01 PM.

Who has gamecenter themed? I dont please help!!!

Okay so I got gamecenter themed finally all by myself!

I have had and enjoyed the iScience theme for a while now. I upgraded to 4.2.1 last night and went through the process to have an untethered Jail Break. Went to Cydia to redownload, and had to repay for, the theme that I intially purchased through Rock. Oh well. No big deal. The issue is now the back ground inside the category icons is different than it used to be and there are no green lines around them as well. The app icons that did retheme are normal. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iscience-2.png   -iscience-1.png  

Live weather and clock not working. Any updates on those?

Also howcome no updates lately. Plenty of new cydia icons to theme.
    Last edited by Jupex; 2011-01-12 at 11:48 PM.

I keep coming back to this theme every so often, and it's always different. Never in a good way. The photos, camera, maps, and gamecenter apps aren't themed. The calendar app's color is different, but still square. I'm not sure if that is intentional.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the background within the text app? It's all grainy and unattractive on iPhone4.

Pictures below.

-photo-1-.png -photo.png
    Last edited by Ironcrowned; 2011-02-20 at 03:27 AM.

THEME HAS BEEN UPDATED

Sorry I was gone for so long guys.
    Baby started walking and getting into everything , moved across the country, new job, and I am now out of the military.
    A lot has happened in the past 4-5 months.

But I am currently updating all my themes.

Updates are live in Cydia and Themeit.

P.S.
    I highly recommend that you download fsWipeCache
    Will clear the folder cache so the theme BG can take effect.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2011-04-16 at 01:09 AM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819