Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

Sorry yes noticed blacklist is there but still no luck in theme in it even after ssh and reboot still nice theme few I like but still sticking with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcrowned View Post
    There seem to be a lot of missing icons, like in settings and stuff. Not sure if that was something that had been added yet or not.

I also get residual text on the lock screen under the "Tap" button. (See attachment)

Thanks in advance.
    All default Icons are themed. The only ones that shouldn't are random jailbroken app's. I can make those individually. And for the text, are you located in the United States? Try enabling the optional slider in winterboard. Enable it and put it to the very top above the original iPro HD4.

rabbit_ i am not sure why blacklist is not theme'ing for you.
    What is your rock ID so I can check that you have the most updated version.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

Ironcrowned (2010-09-01), rabbit_ (2010-09-01)

The slider thing worked, thanks for that. Now when you say that all default icons were themed, you mean that included the settings icons and whatnot? I bought and downloaded the theme from Rock, so I assume I have the latest version, but I'm not getting all the same icons I see in the screenshots. Are there some other steps I need to take when installing the theme, or is Winterboard all I need?

(EDIT: By settings icons, I don't mean the actual icon that says "Settings," I mean the icons within when you launch Settings.)
    Last edited by Ironcrowned; 2010-09-01 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Added information

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Just curious are you planning to theme the calculator?

make it mine.

Ryans_iPhone MIM is themed. I have mine themed.

How? it won't on mine...

How about AB Grouper i didn't find it on the list for the code or w.e..... but its handy..

or just make all of the cydia icons that are the most used...
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2010-09-05 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER CAPONE View Post
    Ryans_iPhone MIM is themed. I have mine themed.
    Yep it is themed already. Not sure why your is not Ryan.

made all the other icons, I will submit an update tonight to rock.

Maybe you need iwipe cache.

Update rocks just one ehhhh thing about it on safari the letters right above the address bar and google search bar same color as the background you can barely make out what it says... Better if those letters would be white or the lime green like the icons.

Also those arrows in settings and mail and messages those seem blurred and seems not made for retina. But dude great theme I can't thank you enough for this genius theme. Awesome keep it up.
    Last edited by KILLER CAPONE; 2010-09-05 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KILLER CAPONE For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-09-09)

You forgot MyTones and ABGrouper

ModMyi.com | ABGrouper
    Last edited by Ryans_iphone; 2010-09-05 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ryan I did make the MyTones with the info you provided.
    ABgrouper I did not get to before I submitted the update.

I can make one and it will be in the next update, just provide the info.

Maybe you need iwipe cache.

Update rocks just one ehhhh thing about it on safari the letters right above the address bar and google search bar same color as the background you can barely make out what it says... Better if those letters would be white or the lime green like the icons.

Also those arrows in settings and mail and messages those seem blurred and seems not made for retina. But dude great theme I can't thank you enough for this genius theme. Awesome keep it up.
    As of now winterboard does not support retina UIImages. Kind of like what is happening with the Wallpaper.
    These are not noticeable with the simple square UIimages that I made but the one with the arrow is noticeable.

But there is a @2x.png file also, so once winterboard gets updated they will be highres...hopefully...

Edit*
    I downloaded that MyTones to see why it is not themeing and I am having some trouble with it.
    I will work on getting this app to accept the theme.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-09-05 at 06:41 PM. Reason: .

Yeah it's cool keep up the work! And AB grouper isn't listed on there just make w custom one lol.

Just an update on whats going on...

I cannot get the My3G and MyTones to accept a theme'd Icon. I am not sure why it is doing this. I am posting a [Help] topic to see if anyone knows whats going on.
    Also figured out how to get the Landscape mode in biteSMS to theme, will be available in the next update.

Do you have USB drive themed?

Do you have USB drive themed?
    Not sure what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    Not sure what that is?
    It's an app from cydia which let's you use your iPhone as a USB drive/ flash drive.

Any new updates?

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast