Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

Just purchased iScience and applied it through Winterboard. All is well, except my folder borders are still silver. Not green.

EDIT: n/m. A pre-existing folder theme in Winterboard was conflicting with iScience. Fixed now.
    Last edited by GiRARDsays; 2010-08-16 at 11:10 PM.

Can some one tell me what the stock app weather bundle should be?? It's in there but it's not skinning my weather icon

lol nm I got it...

just have to say this is beautiful!!!!

My 3G icon as stated above and sweetness
    Last edited by cableguy619; 2010-08-17 at 02:52 AM.

Not sure why People don't like Rock.
    I mean...I have no problem with Cydia.
    But Rock is just more professional, they have an actual developers portal that is amazing, everything is done in a timely fashion, Loads faster, and more..

Glad you got it to work Cableguy.

iSteed what country are you from? The weather will theme for some people but not for others...I thought I fixed it when i added a Celsius weather icon.

And Thanks again for supporting my theme's guys!

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Jay are there any possibilities to having a slide lock? I dont care for the tap to much. Just a thought as I think a Green and black slider would look very nice abd would work well with my likings at least

Thanks again

Green Apple
    Thanks

I bought this on Rock yesterday. Somewhat disapointing after using Nine HD. Hopefully it will eventually catch up to being as complete. The concept and work already done is a good start.

Default Weather Icon
    My weather icon hasn't changed, it is still the stock one when it isn't jailbroken.

How do I make it match all the other icons?

Thanks.

The weather icon didn't automatically change to the current themed one. I installed IWipeCache but still it doesn't change.

Please let me know how to change this.

Thanks.
    Last edited by irsh12; 2010-08-18 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by irsh12 View Post
    My weather icon hasn't changed, it is still the stock one when it isn't jailbroken.

How do I make it match all the other icons?

Thanks.

The weather icon didn't automatically change to the current themed one. I installed IWipeCache but still it doesn't change.

Please let me know how to change this.

Thanks.
    Replied via Pm.

I am not sure why some people's weather is not skinning. I thought i fixed this when I added the celcius icon.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    Hmm..Make sure you enable and copied both of the .Theme files in winterboard.
    One of them is only a wallpaper, the other is the actual theme.

The reason I did it this way is so that if you wanted a TRUE HD wallpaper, you could change the wallpaper to the one that is provided in the [Release] post. Winterboard does not support HD wallpapers at this time.
    (if you choose to use the HD wallpaper, make sure you disable the Wallpaper.theme in winterboard)

Also make sure summerboard is turned on, AND that you UNZIPPED the files, and not just put the .zip theme folder in there.

On another note, Video Preview has been updated with the new 1.0.3 Release.
    Check it out (and watch in 720p!!)

Nope..I wish there was.
    Even in the iOS3 you had to theme the Cydia/Rock icons separate.

IF YOU DONATED AND WANT THE 1.0.3 RELEASE WITH Auto Create and minor fixes, PM ME with the name/email that you sent the donation with.
    (sry guys but there is just too many peeps to remember everyone)
    "Hmm..Make sure you enable and copied both of the .Theme files in winterboard.
    One of them is only a wallpaper, the other is the actual theme.

The reason I did it this way is so that if you wanted a TRUE HD wallpaper, you could change the wallpaper to the one that is provided in the [Release] post. Winterboard does not support HD wallpapers at this time.
    (if you choose to use the HD wallpaper, make sure you disable the Wallpaper.theme in winterboard)

Also make sure summerboard is turned on, AND that you UNZIPPED the files, and not just put the .zip theme folder in there."

Hi,
    I bought and downloaded my iScience HD via Rock and when I tried to activate the theme via winterboard only icons from cydia was changed the rest remained as before. I went on to download iwipecache but nothing happened. I have an jailbroken iphonr 3G with IOS4.

Grateful of any advise what went wrong.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sesuk1 View Post
    I have an jailbroken iphonr 3G with IOS4.
    Grateful of any advise what went wrong.
    Thanks.
    Thats why. This theme is for iPhone 4 ONLY. The 3G/3Gs can not support the image quality like the iphone 4 can

See the first post of this thread!

For iPhone4 Only!
    100% compatible and working.
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-08-19 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Thats why. This theme is for iPhone 4 ONLY. The 3G/3Gs can not support the image quality like the iphone 4 can

See the first post of this thread!
    Thanks magik.

Yes this is iPhone4 only. I specified that in Rock in capitol letters I am pretty sure.
    Even on the description it says iPhone4 Only.

=/

Glad that the icons work though. I have not tested this at all on the 3g/s

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

iDroidd (2010-08-21)

Default Weather icon
    The weather icon still hasnt changed to the skinned theme one, can you please tell me how to fix this or not?

I have been trying to contact you for ages and you arent answering my pms?

I live in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, what more information do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by irsh12 View Post
    The weather icon still hasnt changed to the skinned theme one, can you please tell me how to fix this or not?

I have been trying to contact you for ages and you arent answering my pms?

I live in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, what more information do you want?

I replied to your PM's, I told you about all I know on how to fix this. I do not live in London United Kingdom so I cannot trouble shoot this myself. If I could I would.

And asking for help Yesterday is not "ages" either.

I am busy with work during the day and I answer many customer support questions when I get home, daily.

Now check your PM box in a few minutes. I will be sending you detailed instructions on how to MAYBE fix this.

Could I by chance get these icons made...hopefully I got all the info right...

Thanks in advance, also...AWESOME THEME!! great job!

MY3G
    com.my3G
    icon.png

FakeCarrier
    com.mirrordev.FakeCarrier
    Icon.png

FontSwap
    com.gauravgiri.FontSwap
    Icon.png

ToggleSSH
    com.liv2.SSH
    icon.png

Terminal
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal
    icon.png
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Could I by chance get these icons made...hopefully I got all the info right...

Thanks in advance, also...AWESOME THEME!! great job!

MY3G
    com.my3G
    icon.png

FakeCarrier
    com.mirrordev.FakeCarrier
    Icon.png

FontSwap
    com.gauravgiri.FontSwap
    Icon.png

ToggleSSH
    com.liv2.SSH
    icon.png

Terminal
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal
    icon.png

Made them.

They will be included in the next update I release.
    Along with some others.

Version 1.0.6 has been Submitted to Rock!

It will include a Slider.theme folder for all you peeps that prefer a slider to a tap!
    Will include more Cydia/Rock Icons.
    Also the SBsettings will automatically be applied to the SBsettings theme folder so you dont have to manually install it!

Along with some minor fixes and changes.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-08-20 at 05:08 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

iDroidd (2010-08-21), jamuso (2010-08-20)

Very nice theme! What can I do about the My3G icon though? It's still the same and sticks out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlykdj View Post
    Very nice theme! What can I do about the My3G icon though? It's still the same and sticks out like a sore thumb.
    I updated the My3g Icon in the 1.0.6 update.
    Hopefully its finally fixed.

Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback. At least, now I know what is the difference between iphone 4 and IOS 4. In any event, it is a beautiful theme.

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but does it seem like in the past couple weeks since xsmellize went down, the level of pushy, rude and entitled posters has shot up here? I'm just saying....

Hey Jay,

I bought this theme from Rock, I wanted a second theme next to nine hd. I really like what you've done. Very cool stuff.

Any plans on skinning everything like Z did in Nine? Also noticed my modmyi icon didn't autoskin.

At any rate, nice work top notch, well worth the $3 in rock!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast