Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience HD4

Please guys, keep this thread on topic ! Not fair on the developer. !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-08-13)

Ain't my fault, Mike_Carter1 likes posting pics of me

iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Thanks

whatever happened to the whole "It should not take more then a day or so to go live!" thing?????

Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post
    whatever happened to the whole "It should not take more then a day or so to go live!" thing?????

I was not expecting the long delay with Cydia/Rock approval process.

I am guessing they are swamped with all the app dev's sending in updated packages.

Please keep the spam out AnthxnyJe. You are spaming in my thread and you plan on using my theme.
    Out of respect, please do not post nonsense in my topic any more.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

It is against the forum rule to talk about piracy/cracked apps. It is also against the rules to insult others and the language should be kept at PG13 as we have younger members.

To the person talking about piracy; it is beyond disrespectful to steal one's work but worse to come on the makers thread and mention it.

Now get back to the topic.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-08-13), mysery (2010-08-13), rivecs (2010-08-13), tsatryan (2010-08-13)

on a lighter note..

[Released] iScience HD4 1.0.4 Update!

*Change log*
    -New Dialer/Keypad
    -New Battery charger
    -Jailbroken Icons themed (requests will be accepted)
    -New Quick Media Player
    -Weather icons updated
    -Removed Lockscreen gradient
    -Other minor updates

It is taking too long for this to be approved on Cydia/Rock and it does not feel fair to keep you guys waiting any longer.

INSTRUCTIONS TO GET UPDATE! If you donated.
    1. PM ME! (please do not post in topic, send a pm)
    2. Actual Name on Paypal account (helps speed up confirmation process)
    3. Paypal Account Email

Update will be sent via PM.
    If you haven't donated yet, you can still donate and receive the 1.0.4 version.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

wezlyons (2010-08-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jon347's Avatar
    Thanks

just donated

if i donated now how long will it take for me to get the files?

awww jay im still waiting on cydia =( ur becoming like K.nitsua and Zausser =D

Oh it's not gonna be free? hmmm donations maybe but i won't buy it. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans_iphone View Post
    Oh it's not gonna be free? hmmm donations maybe but i won't buy it. sorry.
    Updates are free man. You just need to donate to get the original first

Edit* 17Pm's and 30emails...give me a bit to get the updates/new customers out.

Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-08-13 at 07:55 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Good catch -
    Minor correction -

Bundle files:
    Original: com.my3g
    Modified too: com.my3G
    (only change the g to a G - leave the "my" as is)

and

The Icons:
    Original: [email protected] & Icon.png
    Modified too: [email protected] & icon.png
    ( cnaged the I to an i )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

unseenmagik (2010-08-13)

Donated sent the pm 3 dollars is ok.

This is slightly off-topic, but I was wondering how you find out what the bundle folder and proper capitalization is for a given app.

1.04 is looking great so far. This theme is looking to be the one that will end up on my phone for quite some time.

I did notice a couple things about the most recent update.

The battery screen is really nice, although for me the percentage displayed doesn't match the percentage in the status bar. (For example, The battery you themed currently shows 94% while the status bar shows 90%) This didn't fix when I reconnected the charger or when I restarted. I'll try running the battery down today and see if it updates when I charge later.

Also, on the phone dialer screen, the entered number has the very top of the numbers cut off. Any idea what would be causing that?
    Edit: fixed the number clipping by installing font swap and setting the dialer font to default. No idea how it got changed - pretty sure your theme doesn't touch these fonts.
    Last edited by Tiporaro; 2010-08-13 at 07:00 PM.

just installed your theme and its great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiporaro View Post
    This is slightly off-topic, but I was wondering how you find out what the bundle folder and proper capitalization is for a given app.

1.04 is looking great so far. This theme is looking to be the one that will end up on my phone for quite some time.

I did notice a couple things about the most recent update.

The battery screen is really nice, although for me the percentage displayed doesn't match the percentage in the status bar. (For example, The battery you themed currently shows 94% while the status bar shows 90%) This didn't fix when I reconnected the charger or when I restarted. I'll try running the battery down today and see if it updates when I charge later.

Also, on the phone dialer screen, the entered number has the very top of the numbers cut off. Any idea what would be causing that?
    Edit: fixed the number clipping by installing font swap and setting the dialer font to default. No idea how it got changed - pretty sure your theme doesn't touch these fonts.
    The charging battery is accurate to 1/17th percent. So it might be just a tad bit different then the one on your status bar.

The font on the dialer is not changed by the theme. Works with the default iPhone4 font.

MyWi just released an update, and they changed the icon .png file name. So yes it will be fixed in the next release.
    If you want to change it yourself. Change the file name's to icon.png and [email protected] (case sensitive)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Jay, is the calculator app (not the icon, the app) skinned? If so, it's not skinning on my iPhone as of this release.

Quote Originally Posted by JayQuint87 View Post
    The charging battery is accurate to 1/17th percent. So it might be just a tad bit different then the one on your status bar.

I'm wondering if something else might be happening, I just plugged the phone back in. The themed battery now says 88% when the status bar is at 82%. Even as it charges up the themed % stays at 88%. As soon as the status bar hit 89% the themed battery jumped to 94%. Any ideas why?

Edit: Just brainstorming, but 6% increments is roughly 1/17th of the entire battery life...could it somehow be off by that scalar?
    Last edited by Tiporaro; 2010-08-13 at 11:45 PM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast