Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Dro1d v4

Green Apple
    Thanks
    he asked for feedback.

Then why even start a thread with a teaser pic? Makes no sence. Smh

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    IMA SAY IT ONE MAH TIME. Leave Li-On alone. He is a good guy and outside circumstances are making it hard to make it something that doesnt look like some of the other sh*t in the cydia market. So seriously STFU and either wait or learn how to make a theme so we can see how bad yours looks... K?
    It looks like you're going to have to say it again. A simple "hey here's my wip, what do you think?" would have sufficed. Mr. Fanfare going all "I'm bringing DRo1D FEVER BACK!! The next level!! THE DARK SIDE!! It all started a year ago!!! ZOMG" and providing a screenshot along with a release date AND continuing discussion in a 10-page thread for a theme for a device he didn't even freaking own yet is completely ridiculous. I see his age and avatar and can level with the kid, but he'll need to learn not to put the cart before the horse in life. Or I guess the jailbreak before the iDevice, whatever lingo you tech kids use these days
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2010-09-08 at 09:28 AM.
    iLive an iLife

^ what they said

li-ion just an advice ... retire urself

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    It looks like you're going to have to say it again. A simple "hey here's my wip, what do you think?" would have sufficed. Mr. Fanfare going all "I'm bringing DRo1D FEVER BACK!! The next level!! THE DARK SIDE!! It all started a year ago!!! ZOMG" and providing a screenshot along with a release date AND continuing discussion in a 10-page thread for a theme for a device he didn't even freaking own yet is completely ridiculous. I see his age and avatar and can level with the kid, but he'll need to learn not to put the cart before the horse in life. Or I guess the jailbreak before the iDevice, whatever lingo you tech kids use these days
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuiltyPleasure View Post
    ^ what they said
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfox46 View Post
    li-ion just an advice ... retire urself
    Ditto!

anyone wanna collab an make a droid for i4? I have intermediate skills, never released my own theme but made some of my own pretty nice mash ups. Not much access to droids I like froyo. Wish I had a Dell Streak to play with. Let me know, would love to help. PM Me. Peace.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    anyone wanna collab an make a droid for i4? I have intermediate skills, never released my own theme but made some of my own pretty nice mash ups. Not much access to droids I like froyo. Wish I had a Dell Streak to play with. Let me know, would love to help. PM Me. Peace.
    Im in. i just finished my windows 7 iPad theme, and i have been working on a droid theme for my i4 that i slapped together in a couple of days and it looks really good. All i need to do is make hi-def icons and its all done.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Im in. i just finished my windows 7 iPad theme, and i have been working on a droid theme for my i4 that i slapped together in a couple of days and it looks really good. All i need to do is make hi-def icons and its all done.
    Sweet!!

ive been running a froyo theme before this thread started, but I did just make a wide froyo dock from scratch, actually from the 3 icon beta dock.

its in the downloads section,

and more of my screenies in the screenshot thread.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    Somebody better frigging do it. I can't. I've tried making a theme. Shot is hard. So if someone can do it. More power to ya. I just like the htc dock and flipclock with weather

I have an idea. How about we all help? we can post some screenies and all vote and share ideas, I pretty satisfied with what I have now, but I know you guys have some good stuff. Anyone else agree? even if the the theme author list is 50+ names long
    Last edited by chrisrotolo; 2010-09-15 at 02:57 AM. Reason: addition

heres what i got going on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0108.png   -img_0111.png   -img_0186.png   -img_0192.png   -img_0193.png   -img_0194.png   -img_0196.png   -img_0204.png  

-img_0205.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-09-18), DevouredDreams (2010-09-18), King Shady (2010-09-18)

heres a few more...

Default screenies
    more screenies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0208.png   -img_0210.png   -img_0211.png   -img_0212.png  

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-18 at 11:04 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes that is great looking chris but it isnt THIS theme. This is the Dro1d X.
    If you are going to post pics here then post that.
    Dude why are you trying to rule the forum? You started something on the awesome dusk weather widget when the author clearly gave credit to Alien and now ur telling this guy to basically screw off. C'mon dude he's trying to help because Li-On isn't doing anything

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-09-18)

just trying to help, I cant really decide on one dro1d theme, I like froyo, I think there are froyo threads, but in the 3g/2g forums. just trying to get some ideas rolling, most, if not all of what you see I installed or downloaded from somewhere and made a few modifications.

Cant wait for that animated weather iphone 4... woo hoo.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-09-18)

Yes that is great looking chris but it isnt THIS theme. This is the Dro1d X.
    If you are going to post pics here then post that.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Dude why are you trying to rule the forum? You started something on the awesome dusk weather widget when the author clearly gave credit to Alien and now ur telling this guy to basically screw off. C'mon dude he's trying to help because Li-On isn't doing anything
    I agree with King Shady. Seriously...SHUT UP! You already caused one member to remove an awesome theme from the site..luckily he ended up putting it back but c'mon don't you have anything better to do than be forum hater? You ARE NOT a moderator.
    Last edited by sacking23; 2010-09-18 at 04:44 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

blast123 (2010-09-18)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Instead go check out this thread and instead of spending money on a theme go donate it to a real cause...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ht-cancer.html
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-18 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast