Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Dro1d v4

Those that are asking for beta, are you going to test and report back bugs or are you simply looking for this theme for free before it comes out? Think about that before your can i haz beta posts

Quote Originally Posted by farrow.zachary View Post
    Those that are asking for beta, are you going to test and report back bugs or are you simply looking for this theme for free before it comes out? Think about that before your can i haz beta posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    beta pleeeaasseee
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    can i haz beta?
    need something on my phone
    It's not so much a 'beta' as a 'try this out and tell me if you dig it' kinda deal :P

Post screenshots also PLEASE. I wanna see how this looks.

If it isn't working in winterboard, toggle the 'Summerboard Mode' switch, respring, etc.

nomnomnom Download Dro1d.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way nomnomnom

it works for me and that droid eye thing is pretty creepy lol but so far so good cant wait for the rest

il put up the pictures in sec

only 3 icons themed,, background works but is low res
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

SON OF A MOTHER DUCK. I was hoping winterboard wouldn't pixelize the damn wallpaper -____-

back to the drawing board it is...

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to have the froyo dock, would it be easy to make one? i might have to give it ago after im finished with liking Nine HD :P

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    SON OF A MOTHER DUCK. I was hoping winterboard wouldn't pixelize the damn wallpaper -____-

back to the drawing board it is...
    haha, just set it as wallpaper in the photo app
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-08-24 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farrow.zachary View Post
    wow dude you totally misread that. if you actually looked at the other pages, you'd know that i'm the person developing the google search widget for the iphone. maybe you should do a little research before you try and make people feel bad about something you know nothing about.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i would love to have the froyo dock, would it be easy to make one? i might have to give it ago after im finished with liking Nine HD :P

haha, just set it as wallpaper in the photo app
    it's a video.. i dont think it works like that. IDK, i don't have an iphone 4 on me :P

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Would love to help do some work. After having spent huge amounts of time hunting out apks from Droid X ROMS making up a custom theme for my 3GS and of course ending up making the UI completely on my own.... hehe If you would like it I wouldnt mind helping!

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Would love to help do some work. After having spent huge amounts of time hunting out apks from Droid X ROMS making up a custom theme for my 3GS and of course ending up making the UI completely on my own.... hehe If you would like it I wouldnt mind helping!
    dude go for it! I think you're one of the most knowledgable people on Android themes since you actually USE android. :P

Well you and I both, but the Galaxy S doesn't have as much theming as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    wow dude you totally misread that. if you actually looked at the other pages, you'd know that i'm the person developing the google search widget for the iphone. maybe you should do a little research before you try and make people feel bad about something you know nothing about.
    Sorry to not background check you before making a statement. That comment was not directed entirely at you, more of a generality with your particular comment used as example. Now not to thread jack but how is the Google search widget coming along? I searched to find a thread on it but to no avail can you point me in the right direction.
    On Topic: This theme seems to be coming along nicely, can't wait for new jailbreak of iphone 4 to go buy one to purchase and put this theme on it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    it's a video.. i dont think it works like that. IDK, i don't have an iphone 4 on me :P
    ok, i got my iphone 4 yesterday and its amazing
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Would Love to see Springboard Voice/Google Search..
    Question guys, Im using the Froyo RSS feed and it seems to scramble the Labels even though I have them right in the widget.html. for example I will get a MMI headline followed by.. [CNN] label, sometimes they display right. any ideas??
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Thanks

where can i get this theme to try?

i made a quick auto create icon mask for android themes with using the icon shadow as the box under the text... it needs to be wide tho so the long words can fit in like photography :P

August 29? Thought it was supposed to be released August 15? Did something happen (didn't read through the whole thread)?

probally one of the best android themes i have seen great job

how have you seen this theme? R u talking about his mock up?

very good looking skin....simply i love this....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast