Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "[Preview]iScape [iOS4]"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Ok, I have finally Jailbroken on iOS4 so now the themeing can recommence. I'm going to be working on this really hard to get it finished for you guys as soon as possible. Sorry for the long delay, but I was on iOS4 with no way to jailbreak. But now it has been released and I can get back to it.

Stay tuned
    Twitter: @reecouk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-08-02), ricgo (2010-08-03)

Just seen this looks GREAT keep it up.
    I will have to give it a try

Can't wait for this to be released!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Ok, I have finally Jailbroken on iOS4 so now the themeing can recommence. I'm going to be working on this really hard to get it finished for you guys as soon as possible. Sorry for the long delay, but I was on iOS4 with no way to jailbreak. But now it has been released and I can get back to it.

Stay tuned
    EDIT!!!!

Sorry guys its still going to be a while. Just been trying to reapply it and there's alot of things not working with winterboard. Also springjumps dosent seem to be iOS4 compatible yet either. Hopefully with the Jailbreak now release it wont take long for them to update the hacks.

I just wanna get this finished But ohhh well, we will have to wait.

EDIT!!!!

Sorry guys its still going to be a while. Just been trying to reapply it and there's alot of things not working with winterboard. Also springjumps dosent seem to be iOS4 compatible yet either. Hopefully with the Jailbreak now release it wont take long for them to update the hacks.

I just wanna get this finished But ohhh well, we will have to wait.
    EDIT AGAIN!!

iScape will not work on ios4, and I fear this will be forever. Reason why it will not work is on ios4 the multitask bar, will show the huge icons which obviously will not look good at all. So this might be the end of all theme's which use big icons or at least icons which are bigger than stock ones.

I'm going to see what I can do, if anything to still make iscape, but it wont be what was posted on the first page.

Sorry guys, but it seems apple have ruined it for us with ios4. I'll update in a few days of what I will be putting out for iscape though.

Stay tuned.
    Last edited by reeco; 2010-08-03 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Might have rescued it, been playing with it all day and here is what I have so far. how do you think its looking? worth a release?

Last edited by reeco; 2010-08-04 at 05:38 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-08-04)

Might have rescued it, been playing with it all day and here is what I have so far. how do you think its looking? worth a release?

I like it but not as much it doesnt have the same "wow" factor that the old one has. can you release the old one (or at least however much of it you got done) for 3.1.3/3.1.2 etc?

Thanks

yes, if you would like what i did on 3.1.3 I can send it to you, but you will have no support on setting it up. if you would like it PM me your email.

Thanks

Done! thanks, can you explain to me again why it wont work on iOS4? im struggling to understand what the "multitask bar" is :S

Its the bar that comes up when you double click home. It has a list of running apps. It uses the skinned icons though, so with the oversize icon style it would not look good at all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

reeco (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Its the bar that comes up when you double click home. It has a list of running apps. It uses the skinned icons though, so with the oversize icon style it would not look good at all.
    Yep that's exactally right! Thanks for telling him. :-)

yes, if you would like what i did on 3.1.3 I can send it to you, but you will have no support on setting it up. if you would like it PM me your email.

Thanks
    pm sent.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devadv View Post
    pm sent.
    Yeah,, me too!!!

BTW, you should still be able to release the original theme on the iOS4 update, apparently theres a package on Cydia called "Disable iOS4 Multitasking package" and "Disable Multitasking package" which disable the mulitask, not sure if it works 100% but worth a shot? I saw it on ipodtouchfans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevintroy View Post
    BTW, you should still be able to release the original theme on the iOS4 update, apparently theres a package on Cydia called "Disable iOS4 Multitasking package" and "Disable Multitasking package" which disable the mulitask, not sure if it works 100% but worth a shot? I saw it on ipodtouchfans.com
    Has anyone tried this yet

Thanks

I'll send the 3.1.3 later today. Page one has been updated with the new detials.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i actually love the new look, but y use bluemetal's icons?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    wow i actually love the new look, but y use bluemetal's icons?
    Lol they wont be the final icons, I was just trying out bluemetals "mywallet" theme and havent replaced the icon files yet

The icons will differ from that, and be iscape custom ones. Should have this done by tomorrow.

But i'm glad you like the new look

Stay tuned

I'll send the 3.1.3 later today. Page one has been updated with the new detials.

Thanks
    Can't wait! thank you so much I'm getting used to the 4.0 version now, just the icons im not keen on but you said those wont be the final ones so I'm happy

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

ya the FB RSS, the calendar and a small area for icons...so clean

is it using iconoclasm or iBlanks tho? (i can't even seem to get the iconoclasm themes to work)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast