Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "[Preview]iScape [iOS4]"

Default iScape..
    Hope you can release one 3OS version still we wait for the new one...

By the way, it looks beautiful with a lot of wallpapers

thanks for the psd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0480.png   -wallpaper.png  

Really nice theme
    Am I making the icons right?
    Kinda new to editing pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lightbike.png   -bossprefs.png   -installous.png   -ipodmovie.info.png   -makeitmine.png   -mxtube.png   -solitaire.png  

any update on availability?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

I need to wait for winterboard to be fully compatible with 4.0. Untill then this is on hold as I can't skin it properly.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I know anything.

Thanks

Reeco

5. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2010-06-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    I need to wait for winterboard to be fully compatible with 4.0. Untill then this is on hold as I can't skin it properly.

Thanks

Reeco
    Winterboard is now fully compatible for 4.0 at least thats what it said on the first page of news here at MMi

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Reeco
    you are planing on getting a iphone 4 right? i would like to use this on mine when i get it next month
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Winterboard is now fully compatible for 4.0 at least thats what it said on the first page of news here at MMi
    Yea its compatible but not working 100% with stuff like multitasking and folders. When a stable version is released then I can start redoing it with 4.0

Hopefully wont be that long.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    you are planing on getting a iphone 4 right? i would like to use this on mine when i get it next month
    I want one, but my contract dosent end until next september. so wont have one untill the next version is released next year. Is there going to be a difference in theming an iPhone 4 to a 3gs then? I know there is more pixel's with the retna display, but I dont think I need to do anything different for it to show on a iPhone 4. You going to have to test it for me when u get your Phone.
    Last edited by reeco; 2010-06-26 at 11:16 AM.
    Twitter: @reecouk

Thanks

Yea its compatible but not working 100% with stuff like multitasking and folders. When a stable version is released then I can start redoing it with 4.0

Hopefully wont be that long.

I want one, but my contract dosent end until next september. so wont have one untill the next version is released next year. Is there going to be a difference in theming an iPhone 4 to a 3gs then? I know there is more pixel's with the retna display, but I dont think I need to do anything different for it to show on a iPhone 4. You going to have to test it for me when u get your Phone.
    T don't know what difference there might be. the image locations might be different or for what ever reason they have to be named differently, but I will be happy to test out the iPhone 4 files for you when I get mine in a months time. This is the upside to pay and go phone, you can upgrade when you want :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

rpg..when is the pay and go released? is it in july then

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    rpg..when is the pay and go released? is it in july then
    I think so, but I'm going to be using my pay and go sim information and just transfer it to a micro sim so I will still get the remaining 6 months of my free internet usage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-06-26)

What happening with the theme, a give you money for the beta and y recive nothing....

Thanks, Pat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stang88 View Post
    What happening with the theme, a give you money for the beta and y recive nothing....

Thanks, Pat
    he is waiting for ios 4 support before continuing. cuz whats the point when in a few weeks time most people will be on 4.0 and not compatible with 3.0 themes

Ok thanks !!

You should really release one with 3.1.3 and then release a 4.0 one at a later date, we've been waiting for this for ages... people have donated money to you and its been ages and we've still got nothing for it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevintroy View Post
    You should really release one with 3.1.3 and then release a 4.0 one at a later date, we've been waiting for this for ages... people have donated money to you and its been ages and we've still got nothing for it
    You have hit the nail on the head with that sentence. You have donated to the development of the theme, you have not bought anything. There is no point in me wasting hours and hours finishing the theme on 3.1.3 when EVERYONE will be on 4.0 software in a few weeks and the theme will then be useless. The theme will be finished, but I cant do anything until winterboard is satisfactory for working with 4.0. I want to get this theme finished just as much as you want it, but you will have to be patiant. I will give an update in the next few days.

Thank You,

Reeco
    Twitter: @reecouk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

EddieLeonard (2010-07-01), Maarten16 (2010-07-01)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

You have hit the nail on the head with that sentence. You have donated to the development of the theme, you have not bought anything. There is no point in me wasting hours and hours finishing the theme on 3.1.3 when EVERYONE will be on 4.0 software in a few weeks and the theme will then be useless. The theme will be finished, but I cant do anything until winterboard is satisfactory for working with 4.0. I want to get this theme finished just as much as you want it, but you will have to be patiant. I will give an update in the next few days.

Thank You,

Reeco
    For 4.0 theming, you can always ask me for help. Now I'm busy porting some themes for myself to iOS4. like themed folders etc etc. also found some interesting changes.
    I think I can be really helpful
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Thanks

^^^^ but does infinboard work with folders?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Is infiniboard working on iOS4 already? Let's check then.

hello sorry for my question but can anybody sent my the icons fro this betaversion.i have donate the them iconcept ,a wonderful theme ,and i think i become the icons from this theme too
    mh sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by mattys33 View Post
    hello sorry for my question but can anybody sent my the icons fro this betaversion.i have donate the them iconcept ,a wonderful theme ,and i think i become the icons from this theme too
    mh sorry for my bad english
    gotta agree with this guy, but i donated to this theme.

i don't plan on upgrading to os 4 any time soon. so an os 4 theme would be useless to me.

any chance at getting just the icons?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast