Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AMANA and DAMINO

wow, wonderful themes A++++++++++++++++

Default psd font... please
    this has been asked about 5 times in this thread (yes, i read all 23 pages looking for the answer, and tracked down the original creator and sent him an email but was hoping to get an answer here faster).

please, someone, what is the font in the psd!?

i have photoshop CS3, i know how to use it very well, but i do not have the font this image uses. can someone who knows what their doing please open up the psd, click into the text layer, and post what the font is? it is obviously something very common that many people here have, but i don't so i can't make my own icons that match. i would be eternally grateful for your help.

thanks

How can you find out what the file name is? For example, I am trying to create Iheart radio, but I cant figure out what the file name is to change it. I have tried iHeart_radio.png, Iheart radio.png and various others.

Quote Originally Posted by galexkeene View Post
    this has been asked about 5 times in this thread (yes, i read all 23 pages looking for the answer, and tracked down the original creator and sent him an email but was hoping to get an answer here faster).

please, someone, what is the font in the psd!?

i have photoshop CS3, i know how to use it very well, but i do not have the font this image uses. can someone who knows what their doing please open up the psd, click into the text layer, and post what the font is? it is obviously something very common that many people here have, but i don't so i can't make my own icons that match. i would be eternally grateful for your help.

thanks
    I only use Adobe Elements 6
    since they're just texts
    and I just do some minor editing

anyway,
    as far as Damino,
    its Arial Regular
    top text 12.04
    bottom text 9.03

enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aedaminoicons.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dirrtydude; 2008-12-04 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taziphone0607 View Post
    How can you find out what the file name is? For example, I am trying to create Iheart radio, but I cant figure out what the file name is to change it. I have tried iHeart_radio.png, Iheart radio.png and various others.
    The filename should be the same name as it appears on the icon label.
    You can see the labels when you uncheck the No Docked/Undocked Icon Labels on Winterboard

Well,

My photoshop skills are next to zero. I took an attempt at some simple slider images though. Mind you these were my first attempt. So hopefully someone finds some use.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keerf For This Useful Post:

dirrtydude (2008-12-05)

Default weird
    i obviously have arial.. but when i opened the file i had before it was giving me all sorts of errors, and the text layers all had the "!" which usually means there is some problem with font compatability... your psds dont seem to give me such problems though, so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keerf View Post
    Well,

My photoshop skills are next to zero. I took an attempt at some simple slider images though. Mind you these were my first attempt. So hopefully someone finds some use.
    wow these are good!
    i wonder how to change the sliders now
    since i was just doing the icons
    i could try the sliders next
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by galexkeene View Post
    i obviously have arial.. but when i opened the file i had before it was giving me all sorts of errors, and the text layers all had the "!" which usually means there is some problem with font compatability... your psds dont seem to give me such problems though, so thanks
    you're welcome!
    Last edited by dirrtydude; 2008-12-05 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey i JUST got an iphone and i LOVE this theme. I wish i knew how to make the icons, but unfortunately i dont. I was hoping if someone could make the following Icons for me with The two lines of text as written!! It would be greatly appreciated.

EleMints
    Periodic Table

Palringo
    Messaging

CBNK 3D
    Racing

Weather
    Eye

Dots
    Free

BIA
    Game

Soccer09
    Game

Hero
    of sparta

Block
    Breaker

Lux
    Touch

Labyrinth
    Game

Bejeweled

Cro-Mag
    Rally

Fastlane
    Racing

Tap Tap
    Revenge

AirHockey
    FS5

Finger
    Piano

Brain
    Challenge

MotoChaser
    Racing

Tap Tap
    Dance

iPint
    Beer

Tetris
    Game

Pac-man
    Classic

Monkey
    Ball

Ferrari
    GTR

If the words dont fit then just put it however you can, i hope this isnt too much to ask!

Hey guys, forget the request, i figured out how to do it myself

Hehe
    That's great!
    Enjoy...

was wondering if anyone can help me out with my request for last few icons i need for this theme:

(dark font)

LockBox
    PhotoSwap
    Air Sharing
    TWC
    WeatherBug
    Urbanspoon
    Shazam
    FlyCast
    iHeartradio
    Pandora
    Checkers
    FSS Hockey

thanks in advance for anyone that can make these.
    and what program is needed to make your own icons?

thanks

guys, I downloaded and extract it came out 2 folders - _MACOSX and DAMINO, so i use winscp to put the Damino folder in my themes but when i use winderboard and select it but it didn't appear...can anyone tell me whats the problem?

Thanks.

*nvm solved
    Last edited by Claidie; 2008-12-21 at 12:31 PM.

hey guys, i just went through all 24 pages and couldnt find these icons,
    please help me out, thanks.

Air Hockey
    Backgrounds
    Band
    BigOven
    Paper Football
    Monopoly
    Ocarina
    Rolando
    Field Runners
    Flick Fishing
    Garf
    Graph Calc
    iBeer
    iDrink
    Zephyr
    BeejiveIM
    BIA
    PAC-MAN lite
    Sonic Vox
    iReal SMS
    iScores
    Touchscan
    OrbLive
    FreeMemory
    iSteam

sorry i know its a huge list, but these icons could not be found..
    would really appreciate if someone could do them for me,
    thanks in advance.
    if i helped u, theres the THANKS button>>>>

would anyone like to shed some light on how to use the blackberry impression clock for the damion theme? i have tried replacing this and that to no avail. any help would be appreciated.

NEVERMIND, Figured it out

just thought id share a screen shot
    Last edited by krayzieluder501; 2009-03-04 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^ Wow that's a cool one!

Thanks

Default White Tiger Wallpaper
    @krayzieluder501:

You requested to post up the White Tiger Wallpaper I had for my damino theme. So here it is.

Hi sorry to be a pain new to this, as new as last night. I'm stuck I have download damino but I don't want that wallpaper and I want to make more icons, can someone tell me how this is done or can you post a link (if there is one) with instructions of how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone!

Would one of you mind sharing how you got the blackberry clock to show up on top of the wallpaper?!

Also, I haven't been able to "adjust" one of the icons to make an ibluetooth icon

I dont have a photo editing program, and i'm horrible with one anyways! Thank you for anybody that could do either of those things for me!

cheers~!

i JUST found this theme, and i am in love. Finally found a simple theme that i can keep on my phone for longer than 6 minutes without looking for a new one ha..

Icon requests? i know its been out for a long while, so if no ones making these anymore its understandable..but here it goes

Pandora
    App Store
    Cycorder
    MySpace
    Winterboard
    iBlank
    Photogene
    Shozu
    Private Pics hehe
    Photobucket
    NemuSync
    FreeMemory
    IntelliScreen
    Rename 2.0
    mCoolPhone
    ********** - i n s t a l l o u s (sorry if this isnt..allowed?)
    Font Swap

EDIT - Just found the huge file of 150 icons...my bad

That will leave me one happy camper =). anyone have any good suggestions for a SBSettings theme to go along with it? or keyboard? or full UI Theme that matches well?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by drinibeans; 2009-03-26 at 08:20 AM.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast