Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Halloween Theme In Que

I have a weird issue. The phone, mail, and iPod icons are the only icons I'm having an issue with. I downloaded the resized icons, but even when I use those, they still show up huge. For some reason, safari looks normal sized, and I wish I could have the originals this size as well. Any idea on whats causing this?

Other than that, great theme. It's perfect for this month!

Quote Originally Posted by BLIMPO View Post
    I have a weird issue. The phone, mail, and iPod icons are the only icons I'm having an issue with. I downloaded the resized icons, but even when I use those, they still show up huge. For some reason, safari looks normal sized, and I wish I could have the originals this size as well. Any idea on whats causing this?

Other than that, great theme. It's perfect for this month!
    The names have to match exactly. Phone should equal (Phone.png) and mail should be (Mail.png). Case (upper and lower) also make a difference. Make sure the icons you just replaced are named this way. Look at other themes to get an idea of what the nameing should be.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stadler View Post
    The names have to match exactly. Phone should equal (Phone.png) and mail should be (Mail.png). Case (upper and lower) also make a difference. Make sure the icons you just replaced are named this way. Look at other themes to get an idea of what the nameing should be.
    Thanks
    I checked, and they are all correct in both name and case. When I upload the icons, it does replace the normal icon, it just sorta stretches for some reason to the larger size. I have installed other themes and have never run into this problem. As of now I'm baffled.

Also, while I'm at it. Do you think you could make a Safari "sinking" icon as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BLIMPO View Post
    I checked, and they are all correct in both name and case. When I upload the icons, it does replace the normal icon, it just sorta stretches for some reason to the larger size. I have installed other themes and have never run into this problem. As of now I'm baffled.

Also, while I'm at it. Do you think you could make a Safari "sinking" icon as well?
    That is weird..... Have you restarted your phone? Can you send me a picture?

No Problem, I'll post the sinking safari icon in a bit
    Stadler

That is weird..... Have you restarted your phone? Can you send me a picture?

No Problem, I'll post the sinking safari icon in a bit
    Stadler
    Yea, I'll get a picture up in a bit. And thanks for everything .

Thank you. Great Theme

Where can I download it?

Here is a new Theme I Created for Summerboard. More icons to come.
    Sound files from film included for customzie too.

Thanks
    Stadler
    Yeah, where can I Download it????

so how do i download this theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

I also must have this!!! The Silent Hill Sounds will go well with this!

Looks awesome! I love it...keep making more themes! Where can I DL??

Crap, I just realized this originally was posted a year ago! Do'h!

Anyway, it would great if the creator could update this and modify for Winterboard! Some more creative icons, Bloody Knife that drips blood into a puddle for the battery, knife slider that cuts into...something!

Oh well...
    Last edited by Bigperm26; 2008-10-07 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great theme, how do I go about getting this????

got tired of waiting and halloween is nearing so made some icons old school by hand on ms paint! tried to make them similar to the ones started in the thread. BTW i didnt make a theme i simply backed up my original icons, then replaced them in iphonebrowswer with the bloody ones. Followed by using a theme in winterboard that only had a background and found it and again backed up the background .png and replaced it with a .png of my choice, sized to 320x480 i think.

Let me know what you think!
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by pwade; 2008-10-15 at 10:45 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pwade For This Useful Post:

stadler (2008-10-16)

2 more
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty nice looking
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

took me about 5-6 hours but heres what im working with now til halloween!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pwade For This Useful Post:

Bigperm26 (2008-10-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice work! I'd love to have bunch more icons like that. Hell, I'd keep it past Halloween! I'll apply those icons through Winterboard. It's easier that way for me. Create a folder Halloween, folder Icons inside it, and drag those in.

Make sure you have the "Halloween" movie theme sound for a ringtone. Audiko dot net has it.

haha yea man im a huge halloween season person so i love this stuff. Any icons in particular you want, attach them and ill do them.

Quote Originally Posted by pwade View Post
    got tired of waiting and halloween is nearing so made some icons old school by hand on ms paint! tried to make them similar to the ones started in the thread. BTW i didnt make a theme i simply backed up my original icons, then replaced them in iphonebrowswer with the bloody ones. Followed by using a theme in winterboard that only had a background and found it and again backed up the background .png and replaced it with a .png of my choice, sized to 320x480 i think.

Let me know what you think!
    Thanks Pwade. This was my theme over a year ago. I am sorry, but I have been so busy lately. I just don't have the time right now to update, so by all means please have at it yourself. Keep up the Great Work.

Thanks
    Stadler

Thanks! You did some awesome work and i give you props for that!

I picked up the silent hill sound pack and edited them to be a little more conservative. The lock and unlock were ridiculous. So i shortened and changed them up a little. As well as a funny New Mail Sound i made myself.

Let me know if your interested in these 3 sounds and i will upload them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast