Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ModPak 1.1.1 (clone your iPhone)

Default ModPak 1.1.1 (clone your iPhone)
    Release ModPak 1.1.1

Make your 1.0.2 iPhone look like a 1.1.1 iPhone (similar images only, not in function)

More Info

On my Installer app now and available HERE as pxl package

Please note, at this time it's a one way trip. I might release a 1.0.2 patch, but for now it's install only.

PS Thanks to maXimus for posting the images

-------------------------------

To remove ModPak 1.1.1 and revert your phone AND icons back to 1.0.2 STOCK, install THIS PXL package or choose the UnModPak_1.1.1 in Installer. This reverts all the Apple apps back to the stock images AND ICONS!

WiKi page
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-10 at 04:13 PM. Reason: ...... people

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

haha very nice
     Think Different

dude, i love it, but not more than what I had before. It's just not for me. when I was installing it, I thought that it meant when you "uninstall" it that the images would stay there and that you would have to find another way to get rid of it. Please tell me some way to get it back to the default pictures w/o having to go find every folder and put in the original picture. sorry about this. i think it looks great, but i would like the original images. thanks a lot

I don't get it. I had 1.1.1 for a while and it didn't look like this at all. It looked like 1.02 with a new calc icon and wifi iTunes.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Quote Originally Posted by long10horns View Post
    dude, i love it, but not more than what I had before. It's just not for me. when I was installing it, I thought that it meant when you "uninstall" it that the images would stay there and that you would have to find another way to get rid of it. Please tell me some way to get it back to the default pictures w/o having to go find every folder and put in the original picture. sorry about this. i think it looks great, but i would like the original images. thanks a lot
    Hmmm, what did you think this meant?

Quote Originally Posted by And I specifically said
    Please note, at this time it's a one way trip. I might release a 1.0.2 patch, but for now it's install only.

yeah, i also wanted to say that this doesnt really look like 1.1.1 at all, just a different looking 1.0.2...

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    I don't get it. I had 1.1.1 for a while and it didn't look like this at all. It looked like 1.02 with a new calc icon and wifi iTunes.
    Not sure... the download claimed it had all the images from a 1.1.1 phone.

i originally saw it in Installer.app and it says "Click "More Info" BEFORE installing. Transform you iPhone into a 1.1.1 looking clone. Notice! Will not uninstall images." It doesn't say anything about 1-way street in More Info and I did not realize what "Will not uninstall images." meant exactly. That leads me to believe that it won't uninstall the images that I already have on there, it will just go over them and then when I uninstall ModPak it would revert back to the original ones. Not very clear when going through Installer.app. I realize that I should have looked around before installing it, but I am asking a favor if there is a way to easily revert back. Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Most (if not all) of the stock images can be found here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=288

And this should help you find where they belong:
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._and_locations

Apart from manually replacing a lot of the images, you're out of luck. Some things might be able to be changed through iSwitcher (for the icons) and Customize, which both should have a stock or backup images for and of the images they support.

Next time try to be more careful! You should always know exactly what you're getting yourself into before you do anything in the modding world!

Is this better?

haha, yeah i know that now. everything i have tried so far has been pretty safe, nothing that i couldnt revert back with one click of a button. thanks man

hahahaha, yes that is much better.
    Last edited by long10horns; 2007-10-10 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i originally saw it in Installer.app and it says "Click "More Info" BEFORE installing. Transform you iPhone into a 1.1.1 looking clone. Notice! Will not uninstall images." It doesn't say anything about 1-way street in More Info and I did not realize what "Will not uninstall images." meant exactly. That leads me to believe that it won't uninstall the images that I already have on there, it will just go over them and then when I uninstall ModPak it would revert back to the original ones. Not very clear when going through Installer.app. I realize that I should have looked around before installing it, but I am asking a favor if there is a way to easily revert back. Thanks.
    ...and did you happen to notice the email address listed? It's not like I'm trying to hide. Instead of clicking the "Install" button, perhaps an email with your question would be in order.

Most likely for you and probably 20-30 other "click-happy" users I'll make the "undo" 111 pak.
    <insert shaking head icon here>

Okay, I'm not done, sorry.... you know I tested this on my own phone, as I do all my packages and apps and I thought to myself, man I bet some people would really like this on their phone. I also specifically said, yeah but then I'm gonna get those users that click "Install" and ask "what happened?" afterwards.... Sorry, don't mean to dump on you specially and unfortunately you're not alone in this club.

Edit: I've made the "undo" package(s) and once I test them I'll update Installer and post the link.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-10 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah man. i wasnt trying to diss what you did. i think it looks tight, just not what i was expecting. i would go for some of the icons, i think im going to keep a certain few, but not all of them. overall its a tight theme, i just like the more generic look personally.

I like it but the wallpapers in the preview aren't in my wallpaper folder?

Quote Originally Posted by norcalmike View Post
    I like it but the wallpapers in the preview aren't in my wallpaper folder?
    I updated the page with a note that states the photos are not included. I thought that would have been understood but I was wrong.

-----------------
    First post has been updated with the uninstall information
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-10 at 04:36 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. I like it a lot actually!!

yo can you take a screen grab and show me what it looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill69 View Post
    yo can you take a screen grab and show me what it looks like?
    click the link and there are about 15 screenshots there
    MyPhone is better than yours

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Now thats what i call iiiiClever!!!

wow..nice..good work!!! testing the app right now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast