Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *New Theme* - TiggerGC

Any more icons for this to add for my other apps? Great theme....

I used ibrickr to upload files to the iphone. Just follow the paths of the folders in the rar file and match them with the paths to the folders on the iphone. I suppose you can also use WinSCP to do this but I am not that familiar with it.

I heard that this meathod also works:

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    If you get iPhoneBrowser, it has a menu shortcut for the SummerBoard themes location (/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes is correct) and you can drag and drop folders into there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc282828 View Post
    wow....wonderful however i can't not show the dialer & weather, can you tell me why? i'm using the summerboard....thanks
    I would need more info. Like what program you are using to put files on the iphone and where you are putting them. For the dialer you also need Customize. You can also move the weather images into the new Customize. Just put the weather images in (/var/root/Library/Customize/WeatherImages/TiggerGC) and you are good to go. See previous post for instructions to put files in correct folders.
    Last edited by graphicconceptz; 2007-10-25 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graphicconceptz For This Useful Post:

Arcano (2007-11-19), rc282828 (2007-10-25)

i followed your instructions. The weather can't show properly & the others are fine. Thanks so much!!

how do I get this in my iphone after i download it to my computer

Impressive man, really....Need to download this....

whoaahhh, my kids will love it .
    thanks bro ....

I need help getting these to work in my phone

Hey guys ...Just a litle help...I´m using ibrikr and customise on 1.1.1. I downloaded de weather package but the icons were too big, then I tried to use again my bak up icons and now the whole app is not working....What could be wrong?

Just overrite the other icons with the stock icons. it should work after that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

Arcano (2007-11-19)

Thanks man...but I´m a newbee in this stuff....How can I do that?

Problem solved thanks.....
    Last edited by Arcano; 2007-11-19 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12