Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal 1.5

digitalkid56
    Default Gunmetal 1.5
    Ok another update to my theme.. (SORRY GUYS).. this one has the FieldTest & Demo App icons.. Also, I threw everything up to the top to fill up the screen, Left only the PHONE and iPOD functions on the bottom bar..

Inlcuded in this pack are both the standard duracell & the Duracell Ultra packs, the little missed call balloon is blue, iPhone carrier logo, Leopard HUD (thanks to JakeyBoy), a blue slider bar button, and the DisplayOrder.plist needed for the setup. Of course you can always modify and rearrange them yourself..

DOWNLOAD HERE

**Of course as always, if you choose to use this theme, post a pic of your phone so we can all see!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to digitalkid56 For This Useful Post:

JakeyBoy (2007-07-22)

That dharma logo pwns!

lol i guess i gotta start watchin lost now.Good work

Quote Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
    lol i guess i gotta start watchin lost now.Good work
    What do you mean by that?

well dharma is from lost i think??? and dharma the user really likes it so its prolly not that bad a show and ive never seen it in my life.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

mirror

I still prefer your first set of the gunmetal series

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Nice. I like how you have the top full, and only two on the bottom. Looks good.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I used it but I modded it a bit and added some Kentucky Wildcat stuff as well as made everything for the most part blue... I decided to do an orange on the battery though for the simple reason thats my favorite color... hope you like it and sry for the craptastic pics... You prolly cant tell but I used the Redcarbon slider buttons with a hint of blue :-)

Also when it gets closer to football season I will prolly make a Baltimore Ravens one
    Last edited by LEVID; 2007-07-21 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how did you change the balloons of your text? ive been messing around and the other day i got back to my laptop and my phone was modded all crazy and i didnt even touch it.. weird! any ideas?