Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hello Kitty Dialer

Default Hello Kitty Dialer
    Hello folks,

I just completed a Hello Kitty dialer upon a user's request, so I thought I'd share it with the community. This is not an application or something you can use with Customize.. it's a direct replacement for a number of images on your phone.

That being said, please be careful to make backups of everything you replace!!

http://www.bosscube.com/kitty.zip

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Djuice For This Useful Post:

aon_volvo (2008-06-30), cvillalona (2008-06-01), Marinelly (2010-11-16), porktart (2008-04-20), SaO_NeTz (2008-10-03), vikiniland (2008-05-18)

Wow it amazing! (im such an Hello kitty freak)

2 bad i have the ipod touch and not the iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Love it! Thanks!!!

Granted I'm not into Hello Kitty at all - but this is very nice work

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, very nice work
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Thanks

put the files in mobilephone.app. don't forget to make a backup.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to desepticon For This Useful Post:

brg (2008-04-21)

more details on how to install kitty

i dont know how to install hello kitty.
    Last edited by cbrluv; 2008-04-20 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

just like I said, put it in mobilephone.app in the Applications folder. dont forget to make a backup. It doesnt get any more complicated than that.

if you don't know how to ssh, I suggest reading through the forums about it or looking at a guide.

Thank You! I love Hello Kitty stuff!

i what to apply this to my Iphone, any directions???

What's Jailbreak? lovelyleslie1999's Avatar
    Georgia. Yes, I taste sweet. No, I am not a peach.
    Thanks

It's AMAZING!!! I've had my iphone for about 8 months now and am just now figuring out you can do stuff like this. I LOVE Hello Kitty. Are you a guy? Can I sleep with you? Question: I found my way onto the Tinker Bell page but then I had to log in to post and now I'm kind of confused on how to get back...piss, there's probably a search, isn't there. Well, I downloaded the package and everything but so far, all the programs I have found that would put the Tinker Bell theme on my iphone are for a PC. I have a PC and a MAC (and Linux) but my iphone is formatted for a mac so I'm assuming I can't hook it up and use it on my PC to put the theme on, correct? I'm asking because you seem like you would be a person who might know. I really just need a mac program to get the package open so I can get the contents out and for someone to tell me what folders they go into on my iphone. I'm unemployed and lonely. These things are really my only thrills in life, and with three computers, I could actually become pretty wicked. Anyhow, any help is a lot of help. Je pense je t'aime!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf0138.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyleslie1999 View Post
    It's AMAZING!!! I've had my iphone for about 8 months now and am just now figuring out you can do stuff like this. I LOVE Hello Kitty. Are you a guy? Can I sleep with you? Question: I found my way onto the Tinker Bell page but then I had to log in to post and now I'm kind of confused on how to get back...piss, there's probably a search, isn't there. Well, I downloaded the package and everything but so far, all the programs I have found that would put the Tinker Bell theme on my iphone are for a PC. I have a PC and a MAC (and Linux) but my iphone is formatted for a mac so I'm assuming I can't hook it up and use it on my PC to put the theme on, correct? I'm asking because you seem like you would be a person who might know. I really just need a mac program to get the package open so I can get the contents out and for someone to tell me what folders they go into on my iphone. I'm unemployed and lonely. These things are really my only thrills in life, and with three computers, I could actually become pretty wicked. Anyhow, any help is a lot of help. Je pense je t'aime!
    lovelyleslie1999, if you need to just open the .zip package, your mac or pc will automatically unzip it for you. or you can use suffit expander for mac and winzip for pc. you don't need to hook up your phone to install the dialer, you can SSH into it using Cyber Duck for mac or WinSCp for PC wirelessly. hope you can get to use your new dialer soon! lonely no more
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nxovkin For This Useful Post:

TT KH (2008-09-27)

What's Jailbreak? lovelyleslie1999's Avatar
    Georgia. Yes, I taste sweet. No, I am not a peach.
    Thanks

Default lonely still
    okay so I got the dialer which is awesome, by the way, and the tinkerbell doohickey that I wanted and something went funky so I had to restore my iphone and everything I did went away and now no matter what ssh I use, I can't get back in! My wireless is fine. I tried other programs to get it on using the installer that is already on my phone but they aren't compatible with firmware 1.1.4. This is really damn frustrating! HELP!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyleslie1999 View Post
    okay so I got the dialer which is awesome, by the way, and the tinkerbell doohickey that I wanted and something went funky so I had to restore my iphone and everything I did went away and now no matter what ssh I use, I can't get back in! My wireless is fine. I tried other programs to get it on using the installer that is already on my phone but they aren't compatible with firmware 1.1.4. This is really damn frustrating! HELP!!!
    were you able to ssh into your before your phone went funky? double check to see if you have ssh installed and that it's turn on in your phone then make sure your using the same ip address. you can install the 1.1.4 compatability patch in the installer to those apps that are compatible with 1.1.4 then remove the patch after you installed then apps that you wanted.
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."

I just happen to love "hello kitty" and "pooh bear". I tried to use my safari and open the link and it said my safari cannot open it. Is there something wrong with my safari? I wanted to know if you could install the "hello kitty" dialer on cydia so I can access it from the installer icon?

Is there a particular program I need to install on my iphone (from cydia) so I can install the "hello kitty" dialer?
    Last edited by msdivanikki; 2008-06-23 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pooh Bear Lover

Thanks

didnt work for me =(
    i ssh the file into mobilephone and restarted and nothing shows =(

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

when i use this with winterboard all everything is distorted and doesnt come out right. any ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast