Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah Keyboard Teaser

Ain't no nation like DOnation. Please give me a link for donating considering I only use this keyboard.

Reako

I would like to point out that the most important contribution to the keyboards rests on work of the iPhoneShop developer. I should also mention that up to now, there are only keyboards for 1.0.2 and 1.1.1. The 1.1.2 keyboard will only become available if and when iPhoneShop is updated to handle keyboard files. See the sad state of donations for that project here:

http://code.google.com/p/iphoneshop/...nationsAndHelp

...and those two donations were made by me. So if you would like to donate to him, I will treat that as a donation to me and you get access to the donor exclusives.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneluv View Post
    1) Is the source still available? if so, whats the link please?

2) Also, I would love to have that keyboard for the 1.1.1 but with a blue background instead of black... is that possible?

3) When I click on the .?123 button, it displays the numbers and characters with the old keyboard theme.. is that predetermined to be as such??
    and to add a 4) some applications when used still default to the old keyboad, or somehow a different version of both. Weird.

Any answers to these questions armadillo?
    Last edited by iphoneluv; 2007-12-11 at 06:33 AM.

1) Sources are available. See the link in my signature.
    2) Any background is possible. But it's a ton of work. I'll look into other keyboard designs.
    3) I cannot reproduce that. If you have restarted the device all keyboards should adopt the Aqwoah appearance. They do on my iPhone. Also make sure you have replaced both keyboard files.
    4) Same as 3). If you have something you can reproduce, let me know. The system caches stuff. So after restart, that cache should be gone.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Default $ done
    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I would like to point out that the most important contribution to the keyboards rests on work of the iPhoneShop developer. I should also mention that up to now, there are only keyboards for 1.0.2 and 1.1.1. The 1.1.2 keyboard will only become available if and when iPhoneShop is updated to handle keyboard files. See the sad state of donations for that project here:

http://code.google.com/p/iphoneshop/...nationsAndHelp

...and those two donations were made by me. So if you would like to donate to him, I will treat that as a donation to me and you get access to the donor exclusives.
    done.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

LGgeek: Thanks so much for doing this. I tried to send you a PM to give you access to the exclusives, but you cannot be contacted. Send me an email, so I can give you instructions how to access my donor themes.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Armadillo,
    sorry about that, will go fix.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Default My Own Custom Keypad

Thats my custom keypad i made... i dunno where the hell the files are for the safari keypad/for the numbers tab in the texts/landscape mode..... my standard artwork is alll the MMI blue theme keypad and it looks nothing like the Aqwoah keys... anyone know whats up with that? feedback and help or suggestions welcome!

I Have 1.1.2 and i want that Keyboard . . . can someone please help me ? i want Aqwoah - Keyboard ?

Quote Originally Posted by SnkerHead View Post
    I Have 1.1.2 and i want that Keyboard . . . can someone please help me ? i want Aqwoah - Keyboard ?
    I thought you needed to donate in order to get that keyboard? I did but cannot find it.

There is no keyboard for 1.1.2. The artwork files cannot be edited.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

hope there can be a chance we can do this keyboard on 1.1.2
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

You have a working keyboard for 1.1.3?

Hey armadillo! How much do I need to donate (US $) to the iPhoneShop site in order to get a 1.1.4 keyboard?

Or do you think that the SDK will help get the keyboard to 1.1.4?
    Last edited by DopestGingah; 2008-03-01 at 09:14 PM.

I truly don't know. Renee Trisberg (he works on iPhoneShop) told me that he is on 1.1.3 now and he is working on it. I have donated twice, but if you can donate say $5-10, it may accelerate the process and remind him that we are waiting... I will also donate again.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Is there any progress on the 1.1.3-1.1.4 keyboard or is donating to the cause a money pit?

I think it motivates the coder. In addition, if you donate to him, you also get access to the AlohaSoft source and the keyboard that I will make when iPhoneShop is updated.

Just so you know, I donated another 10 Euro to iPhoneshop (totalling 30 Euro so far = $50). So I really hope that we will get this thing updated.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-03-02 at 01:45 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

hey I think they released the newer version, maybe I'm wrong.

http://code.google.com/p/iphoneshop/
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-03-02 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    hey I think they released the newer version, maybe I'm wrong.

http://code.google.com/p/iphoneshop/
    Wow so armadillo can you make a 1.1.2-1.1.4 keyboard now? Let me know because if this version still does not let you do that, I will donate $10 to iPhoneShop.

Oh and if I donate, you will continue to update for donors when new FW comes out right?
    Last edited by DopestGingah; 2008-03-02 at 06:03 AM.

The latest version of iPhoneShop is 0.6. This only supports artwork files up to 1.1.1. As soon as the newer FW artwork files are decrypted I will update the keyboards. I have always updated my packages for all FW versions as soon as they become available. I will certainly keep that up.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast