Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah Keyboard Teaser

A cool sets of Aqwoah!!! Tks alot. How can get it? Available?

Patience guys. I'm working on it, but I have a real job too. I'm getting there.

i think that looks perfect, id use it if it was up on installer

I just uploaded the Aqwoah keyboard and it is awaiting approval.

Once approved, you can fetch it here.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1047

I don't consider this final. I would appreciate if people could test it in various apps and provide feedback for improvement.

Hope this gets approved soon.

Come on mods approve this please....been waiting for this for awhile.
    Last edited by ernestdefoe; 2007-10-11 at 01:32 AM.

armadillo, whats your reccomended method of applying it to the phone??

Just follow the link I gave. I posted instructions both to the Download section and in a Read Me that is included in the zip file.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

dinky (2007-10-11), dncrgrl (2008-01-12)

Looks awesome! Just waiting for the mods to approve.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

please approve!!!!

armadillo, you should PM Poetic and see if you can get the ability to approve your own uploads.

i hope the dev team can develop and uber 1337 h4x0r so armadillo can over ride mods and we have this pretty keyboard!!!!!

GOOOO ARMADILLO!!!

I'm using it right now.
    It rocks!

Haha, approved.
    =D

P.S. Haha, it blends right in to the post. =D
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-10-11 at 06:30 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome...thankyou.

Thanks.....I got this installed now, and now my whole phone has the same look.

i created an iswitcher theme for this keyboard. How can i make it available so people can just drop the folder in /var/root/media/themes

and it will appear in your iswitcher, double tap and BAM! you got the pretty keyboard. This also allows you to have multiple keyboards to choose from without having to manually switch the files.

so armadillo if you read this and are interested. PM me.

Just submit it in downloads. I think that we have lots of options and a number of apps duplicate functionalities instead of people working together to come up with a standard. iPhones are cluttered with the same versions of icons, themes, docks, etc. It's just not that funny. So I assume, the keyboards will come up in iSwitcher, in Customize, and possibly in Summerboard before too long...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Dr.Desaster (2007-10-11)

i feel you man...

Thats why its up to the individual user to find what works best. I use iswitcher in combination with smb. I have all my icons/keyboards in iswitcher, and i control my background through smb. customise i use for the other stuff. It would be nice to see all those features in a program called: iswitchocustomboard.

No, that's not what I meant. I think it's great that there multiple applications that accomplish the same thing. But it would be nice if the developers of those apps could put aside their egos and come up with a standard format in one location. All of the apps could then access the central location. This way, we would have a standard file naming scheme and the apps could still cater to their users by implementing the best user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    No, that's not what I meant. I think it's great that there multiple applications that accomplish the same thing. But it would be nice if the developers of those apps could put aside their egos and come up with a standard format in one location. All of the apps could then access the central location. This way, we would have a standard file naming scheme and the apps could still cater to their users by implementing the best user experience.
    Thank you! Agreed. We already have Niacin vs. Dev Team. Can't we all just get along?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast