Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah Keyboard Teaser

damn, very nice work! I already have the calculator and dialpad. hoping to download this also! keep up the great work!

i like the purple shift key better, too much red!
    Hit Thanks!

So, I did a search and can't find his calculator. Anyone care to share it? Thanks!

download aqwoah 1.5 .. in it is a folder called calculator.. transfer all the files there to /applications/calculator.. and overwrite

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iwamas For This Useful Post:

dinky (2007-10-05)

Got it. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i like the purple shift key better, too much red!
    I think the purple looks better too.
    I'm glad you toned down the shades a little though =D

Love boph of 'em. Anxious for the download. Thanks for all your classy themes. They're awesome!

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

nicely done
     Think Different

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

What attention to detail really nice!

/me cast my vote for the matching cherry red keys the purple looks a bit over the edge.
    Plus I love the way you did the white bevel "inside" of the cherry red buttons so that they all look uniform now and warmed down the colors on the num and return keys (looks colorful yet classy) I'm reallyyyy enjoying your dialer alot! Thanks!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2007-10-06 at 05:14 AM.

Since many seem to like the purple and other prefer the red, I think that it is important to consider that the purple "over the top" tint really is only seen when the keyboard wants to auto-capitalize. In the standard keyboard, the arrow assumes a white glow to indicate that caps are selected. So most of the times, the glow will not be over the top. It's easy enough to change. as soon as I'm closer to releasing it, I will post another set of screenshots and you guys can decide then.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    What attention to detail really nice!

I love the way you did the white bevel "inside" of the cherry red buttons so that they all look uniform now and warmed down the colors on the num and return keys (looks colorful yet classy) I'm reallyyyy enjoying your dialer alot! Thanks!
    Wow, how did I miss that? Yes! Made it classy indeed! My vote is with the "white bevel.." Looks awesome!

so after staring at your previous works of art (calculator and dialer), you should use the same exact blue, green, and either orange (like calculator) or red (like dialer). Those two things already match up very well, this beautiful keyboard should not be an exception.

The colors on the calculator are absolutely amazing. I open my calculator just to look at them.

Just downloaded the new version of Customize and "Keypad Artwork" is now supported. Would be great if the final version will be released as Customize-ready also. Can't wait!

How are you doing can't wait to upload this on my phone. Your work is the best I have seen.

any progress on the keypad?

looks great! Will u put this on installer.app?

Looks good. good work.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

got it and using it
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    got it and using it
    Where did you get it from?

is this available yet? i changed all my stock images in photoshop for the keypad, and uploaded them but they don't show up. still stock colors. anyone else have this problem?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast