Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Red King (System files/Customize/Apps/Summerboard) [Complete Package]

this theme is raw, can i get it for Customize 2.0 on my 1.1.4? if so what's the source plz?

Anyone know how to make the left over blue parts of the phone red????

Bump

Hi Frankxpk, i did some cleaning and fixed a few images (found on this thread) for you in the Other.artwork file for 1.1.3/1.1.4.
    A hand is always a benefit to all.
    As usual the artwork file is all Frankxpk work nothing to do with me.
    Well here is the updated file....

This is only for version 1.1.3/1.1.4!!!!

Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to massimo23 For This Useful Post:

ekidd (2008-04-15)

Thanks so much Massimo for cleaning up the 1.1.3/1.1.4 other artwork file. Ive been checking back on this thread everyday waiting for an update. Everything looks soo much better now, thanks soo much i appreciate it!

**Edit** I installed it onto my phone and when i restarted, it got those dumb continuous white lines of death. After holding the sleep/home button to manually turn off my phone, it started up fine the second try. Hopefully everything stays good.

I modded my other.artwork files 100's of times ssh'ing it in my phone every time i made a mod on the file and never had a problem.
    When you insert the file (I use winscp) just respring using summerboard's respring button and you should see the new graphical interface.
    I modded every single png on the other.artwork file, thats how i made the list, and never had a problem. I am using firmware 1.1.3.
    Always be sure your file is completely copied into your iphone or any other file because you can run into problems.

Theres still a couple things that are blue that i was wondering if they can be changed to red or not. For example, the times of when your call where made/received in the recent call list, the buttons to either text or add to favorites when looking at at contacts option/info, the times/day of when a text was received/sent in the text sms app, and the "send" button when sending a text message. Im sure theres more little things that are blue that i would like changed to red, but these things are the things i notice most. If its possible to make another artwork file for 1.1.4 that would completely change these things to red, that would be great. If it takes too much of your time or if its too much of a hassle, then its all good, your revised artwork file will do just fine. Thanks bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12