Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mirror Theme

Default Mirror Theme
    Well here's my first set of icons for the iPhone. Let me know what you think. The dock was a quicky so feel free not install it if you want. Please give credit if you put these up somewhere and/or let me know. And thanks for all the people much more knowledgeable then me that made this possible.

Here's a preview of what my icons will look like on your phone. This image may be compressed a little so icons should look even better on phone. Note: Calendar applications doesn't show up perfect because this icon has a slightly smaller area for the date and day. But its not that bad.

download the zip: Here!
    Or on MMI: Here! Thanks to Cash

Hope you like it. Feel free to post some pics of your phone with this skin. Its installed on mine but i don't feel like taking pics at the moment.
    Last edited by bluewoodboarder; 2007-07-20 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Added a mirror for download

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluewoodboarder For This Useful Post:

Alexander (2007-07-21), Blueasseddwarf (2007-07-19), Cody Overcash (2007-07-19), GreggSymington (2007-07-20), JakeyBoy (2007-07-19)

Great idea!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

mirror for mirror (yes i know my sense of humor is worthless)

Lol i thought it was pretty good

Looks slick.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

I like these the best on the phone, believe my I've tried them all. Only one issue the numerical part of the date is very low. Maybe after we get some deeper hacking this issue may be fixed, or shift all the icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf0432.jpg   -dscf0435.jpg  
    Last edited by GreggSymington; 2007-07-20 at 02:34 AM.

Yeah if you were to add a thin black line on top of all of them that would move it.

I'm just going to use the dock, but thank you SO much. I've been wanting someone to make a Leopard style one. I'll post photos.

GREAT!

I love the feel of the "original" icons, and your set is what I've been looking for.

edit
    Last edited by Zink; 2007-07-21 at 06:57 AM.

is there anyone who knows how to create these mirror icons?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i do but i need a png of the icon first (unless you are going to use the icon on a solid colour, then all i need is a screen shot of your phone)
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i do but i need a png of the icon first (unless you are going to use the icon on a solid colour, then all i need is a screen shot of your phone)
    the thing is, that I want to change more icon to the look that is here shown.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme makes you think, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

I don't know, but how do ypu make it with the mirror?

Thanks! Looks nice.