Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macish 2.0

thought about it? yeah i have

I'm confidant i can make the icons, backgrounds, etc required for a calc, dialer etc...Even a keyboard

The problem is my knowledge of the internal workings of the iPhones graphics is none existent...i have no clue what dimensions the images should be (x by y pixels?) and where they can be found on the iphone. For example, where do you find the battery images? what size are they? The same for the calculator? etc etc etc

I'll look into it...theres definitly more to come

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post

thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    The problem is my knowledge of the internal workings of the iPhones graphics is none existent...i have no clue what dimensions the images should be (x by y pixels?) and where they can be found on the iphone. For example, where do you find the battery images? what size are they? The same for the calculator? etc etc etc
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._and_locations

lol...cheers for that but i beat you to it

working on this....not too sure of it right now...

You should make an all white dialer/weather/stocks/calculator theme...Looks slick! I'm using different themes using Customize 2.0 so my dialer and calculator are white already, but I think you can do better and make them match 100%

I'm torn 2 ways...i can go for the above style battery, or the one below...To tell the truth, im not particularly happy with either The one below seems like a cop out, whilst the one above is just another recolor I might make both and let you choose

Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-04-26 at 02:12 PM. Reason: didnt notice we'd gone onto page 12 :p

the blue one looks nicer, more in tune with the general feel of the theme.

cheers for the good work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the second one too, (blue one), its actualy kind of sweet, and matches macish more

by the way, if i can just ask for one icon, MapsOffline
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-04-26 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dude..you rock! That's a really great set of icons you got us. Keep up the good work and thanks!

actually I missed out one icons on my request...

could you kindly do a HWInfo icon?

formel1

wahey! Macish has a battery

Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

arcturuz (2008-04-27)

will work on more tomorrow

Edit: christ i must be tired fixed the very messy edges of 2 of the icons
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-04-28 at 01:00 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

Southie (2008-04-28)

Your the master Thanks for all your hard work

icon request

VideoRecorder
    Backgammon

thx
    Last edited by ty2000; 2008-04-28 at 01:06 PM.

i'm 50/50 on the video recorder icon...if you want me to change it, let me know

thank you, Argo_Rei. I am pleased with it

first attempt at the dialer...work in progress, am still looking into it

this is a great theme

im only missing swap tunes and tunewiki please!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,

After I uploaded the folder MacishBattery (with __MACOSX folder together with all images) into my iPhone, I see all the Battery Images in Customize. Is this correct? Do I tap on any image to load the Macish Battery theme?

Personally I prefer the White Battery. Hope it will be available for download soon.
    Looking forward to the Dialer too.

Cheers

I'm not sure about customize, ive never used it before quick google told me you upload the folder with the images in to /library/customize/BatteryImages

That way you should be able to turn them on/off through customize

believe it or not, the white battery was more of a pain in the backside to make than the blue one, so my first thought was to abandon it...I might make a start on it properly after work

completed the dialer, except for the call button...i'm not sure how to change the colour...any clues or have i missed an image?
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-04-30 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast