Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macish 2.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

I checked out your site, but I did not find an icon for PhoneZap. Do you have one? If not can you please add one. Thank you!

here we go

I don't have any slider images yet. I was actually going to take a look at the other.artwork file and have a crack at making the whole lockscreen a little more...macish I'll release a slider asap for now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

Colorado Steve (2008-06-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    i swore i uploaded one in this thread...but its not in my photobucket account so im guessing i didnt...

anyways...heres one

Err.. what's the badge for?

it's the little bubble that pops up telling you how many missed calls/texts/emails you have. the default is a red circle with a white border

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it's the little bubble that pops up telling you how many missed calls/texts/emails you have. the default is a red circle with a white border
    Cool!! How to load

SSH it into system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

Right guys, i really need opinions on this. Because the majority of the system text is white, Macish Theme is going to encounter problems when it comes to things like the clock...so in preparation for a possible future crack at the other.artwork file, i made this.

I've had to make things slightly blacker than your used to with this theme to accomodate the clock. go for it? abandon it?

Also the damned .artwork file wont let you edit image sizes, so my original plan was to have a nice rounded top bar, like you see in the bottom bar...not to be i guess, unless someone can figure out how to get around it?

edit: note, the actual slider button hasnt been done yet

did you ever do the video recorder and the excuses icons ... i didnt see them on the site or on the thread?

i definately remember doing a video recorder icon

excuses...i have none! i'll create one for you shortly

told you
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-06-05 at 05:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

SSH it into

edit: note, the actual slider button hasnt been done yet
    its beautiful!

y0! can we get an icon for PokerSolitarus please!? thanks in advanced
    Last edited by flrdotcom; 2008-06-06 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOVE IT! OMG SO HOT!!!

One question; The battery theme is allright, but making a the white default battery would be the BOMB!!!

Are u still making it?

i am...i was looking for the psd i made, but i've managed to misplace that whilst transfering from PC to Mac to newer Mac...

I'll have to start again...busy day today though so you won't hear anything from me until tomorrow onwards

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Right guys, i really need opinions on this. Because the majority of the system text is white, Macish Theme is going to encounter problems when it comes to things like the clock... <snip>

I've had to make things slightly blacker than your used to with this theme to accomodate the clock. go for it? abandon it?
    I say go for it. I really don't mind if it's a bit blacker than usual.

I've searched but can't seem to find one for Flashlight so adding that one would be great and as another personal request from the iPhone web apps, i'd love one for sports tap (SportsTap) if you get around to it. Great work though, its my favorite theme.

EDIT: Found one called just "Light" which works just fine, not sure if it was intended for the Flashlight app, I doubt it, but it does the trick.
    Last edited by Jay14; 2008-06-07 at 06:37 AM.

hi i'm using your theme but when i try to replace my notepad theme with yours, it says file set notepad20 is missing.. can you please help? thanks

i have no idea....the entire macish version of the notes app JUST replaces images...there should be no change in functionality at all.

put your backup of the notes app in a zip file and upload it for me so i can take a look

I realised after making 17 images that this isnt quite as white as the last battery...try again or happy as it is?
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-06-07 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

um.. i just got this thru customize..and i think that's why.

the customize theme is nothing to do with me matey sorry...if you get in touch with whoever compiled the customize version, they should be able to help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How about using the same design, white instead of blue?

...right

let me sort something out lol

I was playing about with adding a splash of colour to the icon base

...problem with this style icon is the text and the colour are the focus...in my other icons the image has always been the focus. In these it seems like the image has been forcefully shoved into one corner to be glanced at and forgotten...I might play about with it some more and see if i like it, what colours i like etc...i wouldnt expect much though
    Just to differentiate the dock icons from the rest, would it be possible to get icons like those for Phone (Green), SMS (Blue?), Email (Red?) and Safari (Not sure on color)???

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast