Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macish 2.0

Ok change of plan! My MacBook died not long after my last post! It seems like there's no power going to the keyboard/trackpad! No caps lock light, can't eject my DVDs, can't move the mouse, can't click the mouse button! I've only had it a month so unless anyone knows of a way to fix it, this whole project is on hold until I can get apple to fix my MacBook! And in the event that I lose everything, I don't have half of my psd files backed up, so things like keyboard, old dialer, weather etc will be gone! I'm sorry guys I know this is a let down! I'll be ringing apple tomorrow and will let you know what's going on!

I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone for the compliments, support and continued interest! I'm very much an amateur at this and you've given someone who occasionally messes about on photoshop a huge ego boost lol! I'll be around via iPhone until I can get started again!
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-05-18 at 10:13 PM.

PEOPLE.. GIVE THIS GUY A NEW MACBOOK.. AND DO IT FAST!:P
    I tried everything to fix the dialerproblem.. but it didnt work.. so ill have to wait till Apple, or a very rich person who wants to donate a macbook to you, fix your problem..

Another egoboost for you..: still the best theme so far!

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    Ok change of plan! My MacBook died not long after my last post! It seems like there's no power going to the keyboard/trackpad! No caps lock light, can't eject my DVDs, can't move the mouse, can't click the mouse button! I've only had it a month so unless anyone knows of a way to fix it, this whole project is on hold until I can get apple to fix my MacBook! And in the event that I lose everything, I don't have half of my psd files backed up, so things like keyboard, old dialer, weather etc will be gone! I'm sorry guys I know this is a let down! I'll be ringing apple tomorrow and will let you know what's going on!

I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone for the compliments, support and continued interest! I'm very much an amateur at this and you've given someone who occasionally messes about on photoshop a huge ego boost lol! I'll be around via iPhone until I can get started again!
    do you have apple care?

I'm under warranty (or I should hope so after a months use!) I've googled the problem and apparently its not an isolated incident...for some its temporary...not for me though it hasn't corrected itself after about 20 reboots and god knows what else! I'll need a full trackpad/keyboard replacement Christ knows how long that will take! I might kick up enough of a fuss to try and get a free memory upgrade out of it though! Lol...

Anyways I've no clue how quickly apple customer services work, so I can't give an estimated time of return just yet! Unless someone wants to donate that MacBook

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

Dyve (2008-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by dekac View Post
    Yoo,

I've tried to make my own dialer.. and it didnt work fully..

Can someone explain what i'm doing wrong?

Attachment 48291

Attachment 48301

Attachment 48311
    The defaultdialer.png you changed to blue doesn't do anything. It is just the image that displays while the dialer is loading.

Gameboy4iphone icon please!

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    Calculator: copy images over to /applications/calculator.app
    notes: copy images over to /applications/mobilenotes.app
    Dialer: copy images over to /applications/mobilephone.app
    weather: copy images over /applications/weather.app
    battery: copy images over to /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

BACKUP!!!

Thanks a lot...

Is anyone willing to do an aMaze! icon? Thanks!

can someone make icons for:

MobileScrobbler
    iSlsk
    Raging Thunder
    genesis4iphone
    gameboy4iphone
    Caterpillar
    iPlot
    Flashlight
    Contact Flow
    MobileCast
    Scrabble
    Periodic Table
    Millionaire
    MyMedia
    RepoName

thanks in advance for whoever that makes it and +rep

could you do the ... poddle icon?

@lilplaya... search the threads and you shall find

update: apple genius...hasnt got a clue he told me to ring up, cause absolute murder, demand a replacement and generally be an outright b*****d about it until a new one arrives.

will let you know how that goes, and depending on how evil i am, i should be up and running again by the weekend (although that was according to the genius who didnt have a clue...so i'm not gonna hold my breath )

Quote Originally Posted by pimpsc00by View Post
    could you do the ... poddle icon?

@lilplaya... search the threads and you shall find

i did search and didn't see any of them

edt-nm i see some of them, the thing was i assumed u had added all of the icons posted in this thread to the first post before the date 5/11 so i just skipped over passed that date

sry bout that
    Last edited by Lilplaya2567; 2008-05-20 at 08:50 PM.

new update:

to say im annoyed is an understatement. so far i have

rang up...was told to go into store:
    gone into store...was told to ring up again
    rang up again...was told to take it back into store to be repaired...

at which point i became slightly aggressive (you would be after being on hold for 20 minutes, then being told to do exactly what you'd done 2 days earlier)

...so i told them i wanted a replacement...Now! have been waiting for the callback they promised me for later that day for 2 days now...ive sent emails, recieved various apologies which all amount to nothing because im still sat here on my dads photoshopless PC, and im still waiting to speak to someone in person regarding a replacement. This is way more hassle than i wanted out of a 4 week old MacBook...

im so sorry guys! be patient, and i'll be back soon Might create a few surprises if i can manage it as an apology

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Argo,

Sorry to hear about your trouble with Apple; hope you can fix it soon.

No need to worry about us, we'll be here waiting for you

guys could i request
    SMSD
    HWInfo
    wetool-US
    swirly MMS
    Chess
    Marble
    tetromino

thx!

Argo hope your problems with Apple will be sorted out soon.

in the mean time, I would like to request for a Tribal icon

i need 4 icons:

-BossTool
    -SineWave
    -SwapPlugins
    -MNPlight

thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by aqhark View Post
    guys could i request
    SMSD
    HWInfo
    wetool-US
    swirly MMS
    Chess
    Marble
    tetromino

thx!
    All of those have been done, with the possible exceptions of wetool-us and smsd

Quote Originally Posted by .:francesco:. View Post
    i need 4 icons:

-BossTool
    -SineWave
    -SwapPlugins
    -MNPlight

thanks..
    Bosstool has been done

Good news people! new Macbook tomorrow

It's nice, but personally, not my style.

I downloaded the file but now I am not sure of where to put them so they are available to my iphone. I know everyone hates these noobish questions, I just can find anywhere that clearly explains it.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast