Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 578

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Macish 2.0

  1. #241
    step ahead of you! rename to Balloon_1 to replace the green

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

    teojimmy (2008-05-06)

  3. #242
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool!!

  4. #243
    nevermind...fixed it
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-05-06 at 07:29 PM.

  5. #244
    awesome stuff Argo_Rei, cheers for the heads up on where to put the Notes and Weather files

  6. #245
    What's Jailbreak? emy81059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    hello ARGO REI,this iconpack is fantastic,very compliments,please post icons:


    iCrossword


    for complete set in my iphone!
    thank!
    Last edited by emy81059; 2008-05-07 at 08:55 AM.

  7. #246
    right, i've hit a road block with the keyboard images. i uploaded what i've done so far, and this popped up:



    i'm looking into how to fix it

  8. #247
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    step ahead of you! rename to Balloon_1 to replace the green
    These bubbles don't work for IM Chat
    Is there anyway or a separate theme is required?

  9. #248
    you'll have to use SSH to navigate to that applications folder, find the images of the chat balloons and replace them with my ones....I don't have any chat programs on my phone otherwise id be more specific

    i might have fixed the keyboard will keep you all updated

  10. #249
    What's Jailbreak? emy81059's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Argo Rei please post font script for use in this iconpack!

  11. #250
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    you'll have to use SSH to navigate to that applications folder, find the images of the chat balloons and replace them with my ones....I don't have any chat programs on my phone otherwise id be more specific

    i might have fixed the keyboard will keep you all updated
    I've tried it but failed. Anyone can help? Do I have to change anything in the plist file for IM Chat? Thanks

  12. #251
    SSH into applications/chat.app/sms.mctheme

    replace the two png files with my 2 versions and you'll have macish bubbles

  13. #252
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    SSH into applications/chat.app/sms.mctheme

    replace the two png files with my 2 versions and you'll have macish bubbles
    Did it work for you? It failed on me

  14. #253
    Just another quick request for a couple of icons:

    Band ( A new app from Moo Cow Music )
    Orb ( A Live Streaming Client )

    and I also requested an icon for Frotz earlier in the week.

    I appreciate you are busy but if you get a spare couple of minutes, that would be great.

    Cheers.

  15. #254

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

    ph0rce (2008-05-10)

  17. #255
    Brilliant, thanks a bunch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post

  18. #256
    no problem

    update on the keyboard...i started again (don't ask)...i've nearly finished the actual keyboards, which i'll release as a sort-of beta the only thing missing will be when you touch a key, it'll show the original magnified buttons...and there'll be no foreign versions after that i'll work on the magnified images but its pretty slow going it's getting there anyways!

  19. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    no problem

    update on the keyboard...i started again (don't ask)...i've nearly finished the actual keyboards, which i'll release as a sort-of beta the only thing missing will be when you touch a key, it'll show the original magnified buttons...and there'll be no foreign versions after that i'll work on the magnified images but its pretty slow going it's getting there anyways!
    eagerly awaiting its release!

    btw, do you mind doing a Raging Thunder icon?

    Thanks

  20. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by arcturuz View Post
    eagerly awaiting its release!

    btw, do you mind doing a Raging Thunder icon?

    Thanks
    i dont mind...mainly because for the first time in about 14 pages, its an icon i actually need lol!


  21. #259
    thanks a lot
    i'm getting it

  22. #260
    what page is the fring icon on? I can't find it and i've been through this whole thing!!!

    By the way...the reason you can't get the call part of the dialer to show up the right color is because you're missing the callglyph.png. I think if you add that one it would work properly.

    Does anyone mind making 2 icons for me. One that says Utilites and one that says Entertainment? Looking for them in the regular style...not the subfolder style. Thanks very much!
    Last edited by timwilso; 2008-05-10 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •