Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Macish 2.0

With the battery, I would formally use a Battery inside the outer background. I would use some other form of excerpt that represents usage. Maybe just a bar that matches the exterior design, and fills up accordingly... I would try to whip something up but I don't wanna steal your thunder...

Reako

go for it if you like

Thanks
    Argo Rei,very very compliments for this work,good impressive,i m posted this theme in my forum

http://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/...owtopic=115767

good my friend!
    Last edited by emy81059; 2008-04-30 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Off Topic, anyone can guide me or post a link on how to load battery images, dialers, etc into my iPhone? Thanks..

the dialer needs to be uploaded to your phone/ipod via SSH to 'applications/mobilephone.app (i'd recommend backing up the entire mobile phone app folder, just in case )

Battery goes to... 'System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app' (again, make back ups )

new app icons

Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-05-01 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

JW555 (2008-05-01), teojimmy (2008-05-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Argo_Rei View Post
    Is this already available and usable?
    Last edited by teojimmy; 2008-05-01 at 04:38 AM.

Default Squid Icon
    Here is an icon for Squid... borrowed icon from Buuf2 (hope that's ok).

Edit: 2 more icons, again icons are borrowed...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Zonk; 2008-05-01 at 06:58 AM.

Default Another icon
    Here its an icon for Vnsea....

Quote Originally Posted by teojimmy View Post
    Is this already available and usable?
    well, its being used by me at the minute (that screenshot, the darker icon is that way because i had my finger on it at the time ), though i havnt put the zip up for download...mainly laziness by me, but i havnt fixed the call button just yet...it's still white, and doesnt quite fit in with the rest of the dialer...

i will get to work on it once i've had my coffee and my cigarette should be up later today

edit: cheers for the extra icons guys every one made is less for me to do whilst i work on getting some extras done
    Last edited by Argo_Rei; 2008-05-01 at 03:44 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

therandy (2008-05-01)

well, its being used by me at the minute (that screenshot, the darker icon is that way because i had my finger on it at the time ), though i havnt put the zip up for download...mainly laziness by me, but i havnt fixed the call button just yet...it's still white, and doesnt quite fit in with the rest of the dialer...

i will get to work on it once i've had my coffee and my cigarette should be up later today

edit: cheers for the extra icons guys every one made is less for me to do whilst i work on getting some extras done
    You are amazing bro....I have your whole theme on my phone....GREAT WORK...just waiting on the finished dialer. question for you, any chance you will have weather backgrounds / new calc background / notes background....haha im not sure if this is hard...but look forward to future updates

icon list:

Twinkle
    Fring
    Blacklist
    iFlix
    Dactyl
    TTR
    iFlickr
    Lexitron
    CubicMan
    iFob
    RealArtist
    iDeleteMail

Thanks man!

****EDIT**** nevermind on "Cubicman / RealArtist / TTR" found them on page 10...you're awesome
    Last edited by therandy; 2008-05-01 at 04:43 PM.
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

calculator, weather and notes are all planned and on my to do list I'd love to give you an ETA for each of them, but i honestly dont have one

off the top of my head i know Fring, CubicMan and TTR icons have all been done (few pages back)...i shall have a go at the others soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

therandy (2008-05-01)

more on the way

I wanted to make the category icons different somehow, so i tried the above design...im not sure how the categories app works, so you might have to rename etc

I wanted to make the category icons different somehow, so i tried the above design...im not sure how the categories app works, so you might have to rename etc

I love the SUB FOLDERS

here is where they need to be placed. /private/var/mobile/library/categories

just rename the .png that Argo made to icon.png and place it in the coresponding floder.....example

my folder inside the categories folder was called "games.app" because when i made the folder inside the Categories program i called it "games" when i open "games.app" you will see "icon.png" backup that files just incase something goes wrong....rename Argos png to "icon.png" and place in there,

you will have to restart your iphone for the changes to apply. I hope this help people....sometimes i have a hard time explaining things....thank me if i helped anyone kbye
    Last edited by therandy; 2008-05-01 at 05:58 PM. Reason: WTF is happening....keeps adding to old post

the dialer needs to be uploaded to your phone/ipod via SSH to 'applications/mobilephone.app (i'd recommend backing up the entire mobile phone app folder, just in case )

Battery goes to... 'System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app' (again, make back ups )

new app icons

+ thanks v much!!!

the others in that list have been done...Fring icon is a good few pages back...wasnt made by me though

More to come soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

therandy (2008-05-01)

the others in that list have been done...Fring icon is a good few pages back...wasnt made by me though

More to come soon

Much thanks bro....you're quick to respond...and the work is great! on that note here is that PM i sent you....

Also, the same goes with Webclips....you can change the icons via

/private/var/mobile/library/webclips

same way as i said above...just find out which folder the webclip you want to change is and replace the "icon.png"

i found that if you use winscp to copy the original "icon.png" from the webclip folder to the desktop...you can see if thats the right folder/icon. you might have to try many folders as they are named crazy.

Argo can you make me these please:

MySpace... you know this one im sure
    Bank of America... http:///www.bankofamerica.com
    TVersity... http://www.TVersity.com
    Subway - and yes i mean the resturaunt...i have the menu as a webclip... http://www.subway.com
    Crispers - also a resturaunt available at.... http://www.crispers.com
    Extraco Banks - This is pushing my luck BUT would be great... http://www.extracobanks.com

THANKS BRO

and here they are

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Argo_Rei For This Useful Post:

therandy (2008-05-02)

and here they are

Argo, you are freaking awesome man.....thanks a bunch man! ive thanked you acouple times in this thread from all the icons

let me know when you're ready i have a new list for you man haha

THANKS AGAIN

Great looking theme. Do you think you could hook-up a chess icon, it's the last one i need?

Can you please make an Icon.....

-HWInfo

Thanks....

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast