Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *New Theme* - Sonic The Hedgehog

Smile *New Theme* - Sonic The Hedgehog
    The first theme I have made. I have dabbled in icon making, but never a whole theme. Still working on it a little bit, but here is a screenshot of what I have as of now.

Let me know what you think, and what I can do to improve.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sonic.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donald.Brown01 For This Useful Post:

aorchotima (2007-10-18), mazzy25 (2007-10-11)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

nice man
     Think Different

Nice but add more of the characters

awesome theme man.... i have played every sonic game.....hes da best!

just as info..your icons look a bit rough around the edges....like you can see the pixles... just blurr...or smooth it out a bit...cuz the final copy on the iphoen will look amazing then

Quote Originally Posted by SubZ3r0 View Post
    awesome theme man.... i have played every sonic game.....hes da best!

just as info..your icons look a bit rough around the edges....like you can see the pixles... just blurr...or smooth it out a bit...cuz the final copy on the iphoen will look amazing then
    I agree, my first two icons are a bit rough, the other icons i blurred the edges a bit to take care of that!

As for more characters, the theme really doesnt support this, icons wise, however, ill look for a better wallpaper!

Thanks for all the support/criticizm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald.Brown01 View Post
    I agree, my first two icons are a bit rough, the other icons i blurred the edges a bit to take care of that!

As for more characters, the theme really doesnt support this, icons wise, however, ill look for a better wallpaper!

Thanks for all the support/criticizm!!!!

background is good.. i like it.. but there are obviously more out there....including a package with the icons and 3 backgrounds would be great...so ppl have a choice..

i dunno if you can do that when you host something on "installer.app"

i think u can do the theme itself...but maby u can add more backgrounds seperately?...

Are you interested in this theme?

Heh, I honestly thought that noone would be interested in this theme, and that I would strike out on my first try, as lots of people do.

well...when it comes to gaming....

u make a theme about some of the top games

Mario

Zelda

Sonic

Halo... etc

ppl are all over that kinda stuff

Has there been anymore work on this? I made some sliders and a wallpaper for the lock screen, which is the same wallpaper you used:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=946

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11

I am still working on touching up the icons, and have been super busy lately. However, if my girl doesn't have our baby sometime in the next week, I should have it finished by this weekend.

def interested in this theme bro, great job with it. so far

My son will love you!!

Everybody is stretched out on the new games, but it is always very nice to see some themes based on the classics. Sonic is so badass, said perfectly right. Good Job!

Reako

Ok, so I have touched up the icons, and am ready to .zip this thing up and put it out there, I will do it when I get home tonight, until then, here is a screenshot of the final icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sonic-theme-preview.png  

Ok, so the theme is pretty much done, I still want to make a battery icon and some other icons for other apps. But I will be zipping it up shortly and putting it out here. Here are the final screenshots...

EDIT: here is the link for the .zip file

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1069

Please leave me some feedback on this, as this is my first ever theme! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot1.png  
    Last edited by Donald.Brown01; 2007-10-13 at 04:37 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Donald.Brown01 For This Useful Post:

italiabros (2008-04-11)

Here is another wallpaper that you can use for the lock screen if you are like me and like my lockscreen wallpaper different than my homescreen wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -silversonic1.png  

This theme by far is my favorite!!! Now i just want to keep adding to it!! Is there any way to get back on this theme...that would be amazing the legwork already put into this sonic theme is outstanding and now just small add-ons would be great. the dialer pad-is it possible to get a mobilephonepackedimages.artwork file. and maybe through more characters in like amy and other dude perhaps hypersonic. maybe a calculator mod. And one big thing....sounds if there is any way to get sounds let me know...i know sonic barely talks but in the dreamcast version of sonic i know he has a few sayings. let me know if there is any way this could get done or if at all possible guide me into the right direction!!!

Thanks

Make the icons a little bit transparent, so we all can see Sonic.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Donald Brown if you could possibly get a battery to display that would be insane along with some other icons for apps...i dont know why you stopped with this theme...this theme is by far the best theme ive seen yet besides maybe the mario party but sonic is soo much more badass!! that would be sweet if you could get back on it!!