Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Frappuccino

  1. #1
    Default Frappuccino
    A Starbucks inspired theme



    Download coming soon!

  2. #2
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Make a dude one! Heh, I wonder if they would give you discounts for showing them your iPhone with this theme.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  3. #3
    LOL, okay, I'll make a manly one with a Starbucks coffee mug or something tomorrow.

    That'd be freaking cool if they did!

  4. #4
    Ooo, I'd love to see a "coffee" colored theme, along with a "dude" version of this. =D

  5. #5
    Yeah me too. Most def man!

    Reako

  6. #6
    Okay then, will definitely be doing that later on then! Will have to see what I can find.

  7. #7
    Go Starbucks Go !!!

  8. #8
    I like it -
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  9. #9
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    It like says, "Starbucks Dude" on the statusbar.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  10. #10
    I really like the DOC... is it finished yet? I would use this theme just change the wallpaper... :P
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDee View Post
    I really like the DOC... is it finished yet? I would use this theme just change the wallpaper... :P
    Haha, yeah, I wanted it to be simple. This is my favorite theme out of all the ones I've done so far. When the repository comes back (Stupid Dreamhost!), I'll post a link. I have some templates for the text that you can use if you just wanted to change the letters, make new ones.

  12. #12
    I really like the minimal look! Here's what I was thinking.. is there a way to keep all the "icons" in the doc while leaving the background only for the wallpaper.. like this example here.


    I would rather have the focus on the wallpaper while having my icons, all of them in the doc...? Maybe you can scroll to the side when the doc is fill, typically, 4-5 icons fit the doc... right?

    _Joey
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDee View Post
    I really like the minimal look! Here's what I was thinking.. is there a way to keep all the "icons" in the doc while leaving the background only for the wallpaper.. like this example here.


    I would rather have the focus on the wallpaper while having my icons, all of them in the doc...? Maybe you can scroll to the side when the doc is fill, typically, 4-5 icons fit the doc... right?

    _Joey
    When I was making my Juicy theme, I was trying to do the same thing, but then the music icon would jump into the top. That's the reason why I added the map standard.

    I guess you could always do it the other way though, I usually make my wallpaper with the dock, then copy that into the actual file. You could just make the dock the wallpaper and the actual file the last part of the wallpaper.

  14. #14
    niice! something else for the girls!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
    I guess you could always do it the other way though, I usually make my wallpaper with the dock, then copy that into the actual file. You could just make the dock the wallpaper and the actual file the last part of the wallpaper.
    Uhmm Im trying to understand the structure, sorry - Im not well trained on how to go abouts doing all of that... is there a way you or anyone can guide me as to step up a theme, as mentioned; where the main focus is on the background and than the icons in the dock?

    I found that one here: http://5ubox.com/html/iphone_theme/2...Park_1407.html

    But - for some reason the icons aren't going into my doc their staying in on the background... I also saw a Leopard OSX theme but i can't remember where it was, on what site that is

    any thoughts?
    -Joey
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  16. #16
    Is it when you restart the springboard that the icons go back?

  17. #17
    Here's a screen capture... it always shows like that...

    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  18. #18
    Well, I used Poof to get rid of the icons, and Dock to still be able to use the programs. You have to have a least one icon. Here's a tip, you could make FieldTest be visable and make a blank PNG for that. You might accidently click it, but it'll keep the icons away.

  19. #19
    Ok,

    So i need to get "PROOF" it's a MAC application? or what is it? and what do you mean by

    and Dock to still be able to use the programs.
    hahah to be honest i didn't understand what you said in your last post, im sure it makes a lot of sense, but im just not 100% knowledgeable
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDee View Post
    Ok,

    So i need to get "PROOF" it's a MAC application? or what is it? and what do you mean by



    hahah to be honest i didn't understand what you said in your last post, im sure it makes a lot of sense, but im just not 100% knowledgeable
    "Poof" is an iPhone application that lets you get rid of icons from the screen, "Dock" then lets you have a little light thingy coming out of the bottom right of the screen that expands to let you see all the icons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •