Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] AOS Revamp

Default [Preview] AOS Revamp
    I'm back And now, I actually have the time and motivation to get things done.
    I've decided to convert and complete a 3.X.X theme I started on last year called AlienOS.
    I don't plan on releasing it until everything is done, and is pixel-perfect.

Unfortunately, I don't have an iPhone 4 to test on at the moment, so a HD version is out of the question until I fully complete the standard version.
    I do understand that a lot of people own iPhone 4's, so once I determine how high the demand for a HD version is, and how many people like the theme, I'll make a decision on whether I'll even bother with a HD version.

If a fair few people are interested in a HD version, I'll have to look into a way of testing it, like borrowing a friends iPhone 4, or getting someone here to test it before the initial release.

So anyway, I've already started revamping it, also, I own an iPhone 3gs now, so this theme and more to come in the future will fully support iPhone features, instead of just iPod touch features.

Here's a preview of the home screen, for 2 versions. (Note that this theme uses Iconoclasm and 5 icon dock)

I'm aware that the color of the text and the color of the badge glow in the blue version are darker than the rest of the blues. This is only a preview, and a quickly prepared one at that. These issues will be addressed in the near future
    Also the dock icons were whipped up pretty hastily, next time I work on this theme they'll be redone to make sure they all look similar in style and size.

Let me know what I should change, what other colors you'd like to see, etc.
    And obviously I'll include the wallpaper psd, fully annotated and labelled so you can change the logo to whatever you want with relative ease.

Cheers, Brad

Update 1
    I've re-done the dock, the icons are now the same style and roughly the same size. I also added a glow in between them.
    Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Update 2
    Skrillex version added

Update 3
    Due to lack of feedback updates will be posted here from now on:
    iFans

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0839.png   -img_0811.png   -img_0812.png   -img_0821.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bradszy; 2011-08-13 at 10:04 AM.