Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sLeekone HD - [WIP]

Default sLeekone HD - [Beta Release]
    well... this is my first theme that when completed will be 100% from scratch. I am getting an iphone 4 in a few weeks (hopefully) and wanted to do something with correctly sized icons, yet simple and elegant at the same time.

So far, only the Clock/Date Widget, SBSSettings and custom icons have been created. Ive done a few easy tweeks of battery removal, transparent statusbar, sbbadge, and just taking the icons completely off the dock to give it the feel im going for.

added VIDEO! (sorry for bad quality)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPifmjcXjiU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPifmjcXjiU[/ame]

let me know what you guys think. Im really focusing on making this my main project and would appreciate any input.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  
    Last edited by snugsz; 2010-11-25 at 07:35 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snugsz For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-11-23), marco29 (2010-11-22), ReBourne (2010-11-22), togomaku (2010-11-25)

Man you are just going at it aren't you :P 2 themes in like 3 days plus your WinPhone7 lol

haha yea, im extremely indecisive. I have been doing graphic design for 10 years, so once you get a general layout, its fairly easy to create tempaltes and get things rolling. the icons, after i found all my pictures to use, took me about 10 mins to make all of them.

thats one of the better looking 3 series after 2005

the 5 series after 2003 are just disgusting

nice

hideous overall, ugliest rear

ok so so

absolutely beautiful ------>
    if only they would continue this design in their newer models. stupidest change they ever made, yet they still can sell them

lol

beautiful theme, nice picture backgrounds

thank you. put a concentrated effort into it right now.

would love to build this for an iphone 4 but havent found one i can unlock yet. damn tmobile =\

haha i showed this to my brother man he liked this too. waiting for which ever released first...

Would this work on 3GS? Otherwise wrong section mate

this is the everything but iphone 4 section? and dont see why it wont work on 3gs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ba da ba ba ba im lovin it lol , a nice touch would b a panoramic wallpaper though

Quote Originally Posted by soulfire262 View Post
    ba da ba ba ba im lovin it lol , a nice touch would b a panoramic wallpaper though
    Agreed that would be very nice

with this layout (one row of icons) I would prefer Infiniboard

i actually have infiniboard on my phone, and it would be really easy to just move the widget so the icons dont scroll through it. easily to do if thats what u wanted. Hopefully, after the holiday weekend, ill be able to finish this up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to snugsz For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-11-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice work dude icons go very nicely with the theme

Quote Originally Posted by snugsz View Post
    i actually have infiniboard on my phone, and it would be really easy to just move the widget so the icons dont scroll through it. easily to do if thats what u wanted. Hopefully, after the holiday weekend, ill be able to finish this up.
    Yep, thanks...and I agree with the above post - icons fit nicely with on these screenies...looking forward to see more next week

decided to give a quick sbssettings and dialer preview. i was using a lower opacity on the outside box but it allows you to see through to the springboard, not sure if i should darken it up or not yet. icons are clearly visible so im undecided =\ and for the dialer, I am ok with it for now, just not sure if i like the darkness or contrast, or if i should lighten it up somehow. BLEH

[ CHECK FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATED IMAGES ]

i will be taking 5-6 pms with emails for beta testing this, want to see how it looks and performs for others. if interested, just PM me your email with subject being "sLeekone beta test".

thanks guys
    Last edited by snugsz; 2010-11-25 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snugsz For This Useful Post:

a1m0sTfAmOu5 (2010-11-28), henftling (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by snugsz View Post
    decided to give a quick sbssettings and dialer preview. i was using a lower opacity on the outside box but it allows you to see through to the springboard, not sure if i should darken it up or not yet. icons are clearly visible so im undecided = and for the dialer, I am ok with it for now, just not sure if i like the darkness or contrast, or if i should lighten it up somehow. BLEH
    I Love the SBsettings but understand why you are not sure with the dialer. Maybe the addidtional grey blue will evetually become a bit boring for an complete UI. A better contrast would help later for the buttons in the UI in my opinion. Maybe more transparency for the dialer and a bit more blue as the 2nd contrast color - hmm...also there may be modders for an alternate color set

But anyway really great...looking forward to see more and to get my hands on the beautiful concept.