Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDrive 3 [WIP]

Default iDrive 3 [WIP]
    well, i tried to sit down and recreate my own version of the BMW iDrive system as I am such a fan of my new BMW. Nothing to crazy, trying to figure out how i could better improve this. anyways, here it is.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -idrive3.jpg  

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snugsz For This Useful Post:

diego2 (2010-11-25), metaserph (2010-11-21), Retrospect (2010-11-21), sam3173 (2010-11-22), togomaku (2010-11-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good, a nice simple and clean theme. Is any other UI themed or is it just what you have showing?
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

sbs settings and the dialer so far, working on more before i release a beta copy out.

that's really nice my brother is a fan of his bmw too he gonna luv this.

looks good so far, but make sure to ask bluemetal for the permission to use his glyphs.

his what? i dont think i have actually used anything from any of his themes that i know of.

@my1past1is1ur1future tell your brother to check out my other theme I am working on. just using some simple ideas, but its coming out clean so far.

sLeekone
    Last edited by snugsz; 2010-11-21 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by snugsz View Post
    his what? i dont think i have actually used anything from any of his themes that i know of.
    He's referring to the 4 docked icons on the original post of your springboard. They're from the Minimum theme by bluemetal. No big deal really but you should just get blue's permission to use them or change them.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof_ideal View Post
    He's referring to the 4 docked icons on the original post of your springboard. They're from the Minimum theme by bluemetal. No big deal really but you should just get blue's permission to use them or change them.

ahh thank you for finding that, and i shall. I actually found those icons as an icon pack a while ago... and could never find the theme for which they went to. Only been on this site a month or so and haven't spent much time browsing older themes.

No problem. I didn't think you did it intentionally :P always glad to help out

Those are bluemetals icon FYI. Those icons are free of charge and can be used by anyone on anything.

Looks good, keep it up.

yea i messaged him. theme is good to go with the use of those, however still in some heavy development on this theme, started work on a different theme that im running, but i will continue work on this as well.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I like that as it's looking really clean.
    This glyphs are from my first paid theme minimum pro made one year ago.
    About 50% are glyphs from a freeware set and i just added a mirror effect. Another hundred glyphs are made from the scratch by me.
    You have permission to use them

Looks sweet. How's things going?

good, i have put more focus in to my other theme, sLeekone, but as soon as i get that finished after this holiday, ill work on finishing this one up. ill probably send this out for beta testing first tho