Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah Dialer Teaser

Yessssir.

Reako

You can now use Installer. See my sig below.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    You can now use Installer. See my sig below.
    Hey,

I cant see your sig for some reason, could you copy and paste the link for installer source

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Armadillo: I got the Dialer 99% working in 1.1.2, Only the actual "Dial" button is messed up. (Resets to the default graphic)

Any suggestions to fix that? I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty doing some editing. Just need to know what to edit
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Can you extract the MobilePhone.app and send it to me or upload it here? Also can someone zip up the keyboard artwork files in UIKit? I would like to fix the dialer and the keyboard for 1.1.2 but haven't upgraded yet.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Can you extract the MobilePhone.app and send it to me or upload it here? Also can someone zip up the keyboard artwork files in UIKit? I would like to fix the dialer and the keyboard for 1.1.2 but haven't upgraded yet.
    Absolutely

On it right now

Edit: I have your Dialer installed already, bad call button and all, but will upload what I have anyway.

Even zipped the files are too big for the forums. Will send via email

Files are available for download HERE
    Last edited by Murfunit; 2007-11-13 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks. I took a look and I can say that the new keyboard files cannot be extracted by iphoneShop yet. So that will have to wait until the app is updated.

As to the dialer, it seems that the pngs are non-standard and I will have to actually install 1.1.2 to test the format.

So please be patient until I figure out what's going on.

I'm in AT&T so it's not like I can't just restore and get you the default phone files if that'll help

Hey, first off...your dialer is badass; thanx. Doesn't seem to show up 100% though. I'm running 1.1.2. the call button is off and the bottom section (favorites, recents, contact etc.) doesn't match and has a white background when selected. Could u help me out? Thanks

edit: forgot to say, when the phone just boots it shows up perfect for a quick sec. then reverts to what I said above
    Last edited by BEEKS; 2007-11-14 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks

Armadillo - I already posted the 1.1.2 MobileSMS.app from a fresh OTB phone so I thought I would post MobilePhone.app if you need it. If you need a 1.1.2 tester, I'll be more than happy to help.

http://www.speedyshare.com/268839795.html

This rocks! Thanks for all your hard work!

W~

Thanks for posting MobilePhone.app. I cannot read any of the png files. Does anyone know how to read these? I vaguely remember that Apple had some weird png encoding. Is there a tool or trick to convert the pngs so that they can be read?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I remember cash was able to convert them before. Maybe shotting him a PM would solve the problem.

Reako

I found the tool to do it http://www.newsfirex.com/blog/?p=176 So now all that's needed is iPhoneShop to get updated.

Edit: I just found out that the artwork file for the dialer is working. So the problem may be solvable at least for the dialer. Can anyone who has installed the Aqwoah 1.1.1 dialer on FW 1.1.2 post a screenshot of what it looks like? That way I may be able to figure out what the problem is. I haven't upgraded to 1.1.2 yet.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-11-15 at 06:15 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

Armadillo - This is what it looks like on 1.1.2. This is using the latest dialer version 1.1.1 from post 97
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -071511131705.png  

Thx. Try the following: Make a duplicate of the Aqwoah callglyph.png and rename it to callglyph_big.png. Then transfer that one to the iPhone. That may fix it (although I may have to adjust the size if it is offset. Try it post the resulting screenshot.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

18. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

maxwinick (2008-04-28)

Thanks

Looks like its fixed!!. As you mentioned, the offset is a bit off.

P.S. - I posted new keyboard screenshots and UIkit.framework directory in your keyboard thread. Check it out if you haven't already!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -071511134942.png  

Great. Can you try this callglyph_big.png?

Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

The offset is smaller but still there. Almost!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -071511161603.png  

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast