View Poll Results: What you think about MiBox360

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm very exited!!! Release it now

27 79.41%
  • Still need some works but looks good!!!

6 17.65%
  • Meh!

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (In progress)MiBox360

Default (In progress)MiBox360

A few months ago I released MiBox2...But now the time I've come for me to present you MiBox360!!! I'm working very hard on that one so hope you'll like it folks when it release. Tell me what you think about it !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -showcase.png  

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-16), Datbeo (2011-03-29), Entombed Sh4dw (2010-12-05), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), ReBourne (2010-11-22), sam3173 (2010-11-23), Ven0M0D (2010-11-21)

Looks very nice dude good job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lineskis For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-15)

Thanks

I like it!
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoops98 For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-15)

That will deff be my theme when it comes out!( jvois que cé marquer en francais dans screenshot tes quebecois ? )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Glasher For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Glasher View Post
    That will deff be my theme when it comes out!( jvois que cé marquer en francais dans screenshot tes quebecois ? )
    hahaha oh que oui monsieur jsuis québecois... lol jme sens moin seul maintenant :P

it looks great so far! but the icons on the top of the page i think still need more work. And the xbox icon shouldnt be safari in my opionion. It should be stacks but as stacks isnt supported yet with 4.0, were stuck. The lockscreens good, but i think the gamertag widget should be changed a little. Your whole avatar should show like on the springboard. Another thing i dont like about the theme is the MBOX360 on the lockscreen. I understand that its your theme and you want people to see that straightaway but you should make it smaller or put in the lockscreen slider. Also, the badges should be changed to reflect how a xbox will show them. ALSO (:P) you should provide some basic templates that allow the end user to change which icons they would like in the dock and change the appearance of some icons should they wish to do so; so they will able to change which icons will be in the dock and which icons should be in the springboard. Another thing you should include is a custom music player that looks like the xbox one, and a when you double click home while playing music the pop up should be themed, as well as notifications. Also, the bar at the top where you put appstore, VLC is too big. It should be made more smaller to make the theme look even better. It may sound like i think your themes not very good, but i think its still amazing but a few flaws.
    Main ones are the top bar icons, and the icons under the Mibox on the springboard. And also make the Mibox a little smaller.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turismo For This Useful Post:

Datbeo (2011-03-29), Sirjohn13 (2010-11-15)

Are you or anyone else working on a PS3 version by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Are you or anyone else working on a PS3 version by any chance?
    You should check for a PSP theme... it looks almost like the PS3!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turismo View Post
    it looks great so far! but the icons on the top of the page i think still need more work. And the xbox icon shouldnt be safari in my opionion. It should be stacks but as stacks isnt supported yet with 4.0, were stuck. The lockscreens good, but i think the gamertag widget should be changed a little. Your whole avatar should show like on the springboard. Another thing i dont like about the theme is the MBOX360 on the lockscreen. I understand that its your theme and you want people to see that straightaway but you should make it smaller or put in the lockscreen slider. Also, the badges should be changed to reflect how a xbox will show them. ALSO (:P) you should provide some basic templates that allow the end user to change which icons they would like in the dock and change the appearance of some icons should they wish to do so; so they will able to change which icons will be in the dock and which icons should be in the springboard. Another thing you should include is a custom music player that looks like the xbox one, and a when you double click home while playing music the pop up should be themed, as well as notifications. Also, the bar at the top where you put appstore, VLC is too big. It should be made more smaller to make the theme look even better. It may sound like i think your themes not very good, but i think its still amazing but a few flaws.
    Main ones are the top bar icons, and the icons under the Mibox on the springboard. And also make the Mibox a little smaller.
    Thx for the comment really appreciate it!!!

Well well well, what should I say!!! First of all I'll probably just replace the icons on the top and add a auto-skin to it, so that way everyone will be able to put what ever they want :P Or just like you say, give away the samll icon template !!! Second, I don't plan to change the Lockscreen widget so far, I'll talk about this with all of my beta tester, but I think it looks good that way... maybe I'll resize a little bit the MIBOX360 logo but I won't remove it for one reason (you'll see later on). For the MiBox on the springboard I will make it smaller no problem ( I thought it was too big to).For the badge well, it is just because it is still a beta so I didn't change all of the UI yet so that's why it is still in red For the music player,I already make a custom music player but it might change a little bit near in the futur... but I got a HUGE problem, I don't find where to put the image or what's the name for the small music player ( when you double tap home screen) so if anyone can tell me I'll do it right away.For the dock and the safari icon xbox, I'll make a poll on that to see what people want instead!!! Again, I really appreciate your comment it makes me think that you want the best so as me for MiBox :P
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 2010-11-15 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ahhhhhhhh j'ai vraiment hate de pouvoir lutiliser!! En passant jvois tu joue a black ops si tu veux madder sur live mon tag cé: Glashers

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Glasher For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Glasher View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh j'ai vraiment hate de pouvoir lutiliser!! En passant jvois tu joue a black ops si tu veux madder sur live mon tag cé: Glashers
    Kk cool, pis vu que té québecois, d'ici la semaine prochaine jvais tenvoyer la beta... tu me donnera ton adresse email :P

Malade jte lenvoie en PM dude

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Glasher For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

I don't know witch of the set will be by default but there you go, the first and/or second set of the theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dude this is just as sick as the other mibox excellent work

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yenjoi For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Is it possible to make a PS3 widget then? That way all you would have to do is change the green to black or PS3 purple/black. Change the xbox sign to PSN logo and thats it. I know this sounds like a lot but I know Id buy it and maybe other people will want it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Dont worry guys, we are gonna make sure this is the best 360 theme ever made.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a playstation whore but this theme looks sick. Can't wait for the release.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam3173 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-16), Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Just a few problems..The wallpaper isnt working..the avatar and gamerpics are showing up just fine as well as the overlay.png but the actual background wallpaper isnt, im trying to find the source as i type this..ill get it figured out...and then ima work on getting the icons to show up on the i4 and then ima work on getting the UI ready for i4 as well..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Just a few problems..The wallpaper isnt working..the avatar and gamerpics are showing up just fine as well as the overlay.png but the actual background wallpaper isnt, im trying to find the source as i type this..ill get it figured out...and then ima work on getting the icons to show up on the i4 and then ima work on getting the UI ready for i4 as well..
    Does your background is showing black or is it the default iOS background!!! There's no real default background for MiBox!!! Normally, you have to switch your wallpaper/lockscreen via the photo gallery, define it and then do a respring!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Is it possible to make a PS3 widget then? That way all you would have to do is change the green to black or PS3 purple/black. Change the xbox sign to PSN logo and thats it. I know this sounds like a lot but I know Id buy it and maybe other people will want it.
    Yeah it is possible to do a PS3 widget and it's pretty quite easy to do :P It is weird that no one have done a PS3 theme yet. As for now, MiBox360 is taking all of my spare time, we really want to make this perfect!!! But why don't you try to make it yourself !? I can help you with logo,widget,other html, etc
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 2010-11-16 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (2010-11-16)

EDIT:
    I fixed it...you need to replace the image src link to just the wallpaper name inside the html file and make sure your wallpaper is inside the main theme folder..(the same place as the overlay.png)

EDIT #2:
    Do the same for the lockscreen.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 2010-11-16 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Datbeo (2011-03-29), Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Ummm i'll see if i can find out what the small player is called. im not sure. i'll be much help though. And as for the second theme will you be giving us both alternatives of it? and i have a good idea! what about a xbox 360 loader. Like when you open cydia the spinning circle will instead be the xbox loading image (but smaller)

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Turismo For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast