View Poll Results: What you think about MiBox360

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm very exited!!! Release it now

27 79.41%
  • Still need some works but looks good!!!

6 17.65%
  • Meh!

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (In progress)MiBox360

It would be cool if we could just sign in somewhere and the theme was set to the gamertag specification without having to do any of the HTML/Stuff
    Also is there a version for the standard ipod?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shashanknegi For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-12-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Looks great sirjohn! I was planing on doing a new 360 dashboard version of my olf iNXE but youve done an awesome job.
    Cant wait to see it in action!
    Thx buddy, you're the one that inspired me first

Quote Originally Posted by shashanknegi View Post
    It would be cool if we could just sign in somewhere and the theme was set to the gamertag specification without having to do any of the HTML/Stuff
    Also is there a version for the standard ipod?
    Lol I was just thinking about that!!! I don't have the proper skills to do that but I'll try anyway... OR if anybody is interested for a private version of MiBox360 and got some major skills in java/html/css please pm me... could be great to work together :P

Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    pour quand la sortie....
    Dépend, mais si j'arrive à avoir plus de temps pour pouvoir faire un bon tutoriel la sortie beta publique devrais être au alentour du 20-24 Décembre 2010 :P Juste à temps pour un beau cadeaux de noël
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 2010-12-06 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    Lol I was just thinking about that!!! I don't have the proper skills to do that but I'll try anyway... OR if anybody is interested for a private version of MiBox360 and got some major skills in java/html/css please pm me... could be great to work together :P
    You should try contacting wyndwarrior for help. If you check out his Endroid beta theme, he managed to make a zip code entry for the weather widget. You could try dissecting the code and applying it to your widget.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You should try contacting wyndwarrior for help. If you check out his Endroid beta theme, he managed to make a zip code entry for the weather widget. You could try dissecting the code and applying it to your widget.
    Hey thx I'll check that out soon when I'll got some spare times :P !!!

Just a very small news for you guys... I just wanted you to know that MiBox360 will be available for download in two days :P Yep just in time for Christmas
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 2010-12-23 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

will this AMAZING theme available for ios 4.2.1 cuz everytheme i put on my iphone with 4.2.1 ,the dock image is always messed up. plz say yes plz say yes

Quote Originally Posted by DustySuck View Post
    will this AMAZING theme available for ios 4.2.1 cuz everytheme i put on my iphone with 4.2.1 ,the dock image is always messed up. plz say yes plz say yes
    I would like to say yes but the theme I've not been tested on 4.2.1!!! Send me a screenshot of your problem maybe I can find a solution :P

MiBox360 is available for everyone since December 24... please follow thi thread instead http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...release-p.html

How do I get my gamertag to be shown on the lockscreen?
    Last edited by Bb tol; 2011-02-09 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Grammar

hi all, just a quick question, i dont suppose anyone knows what i am doing wrong with this theme,as i cant seem to get my avatar or my gamer card on the springboard, my avatar and my xbox points box are both on the lockscreen, they work great just not on my springboard. Any help would be fantastic cheers

They closed down the website that put your avatar in the theme.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123