View Poll Results: What you think about MiBox360

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm very exited!!! Release it now

    27 79.41%
  • Still need some works but looks good!!!

    6 17.65%
  • Meh!

    1 2.94%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (In progress)MiBox360

  1. #21
    For the second theme well actually the default one lol Well both styles are already in the theme folder... You just need to extract witch one you like in the main folder and then tadam everything is in place!!! But the default one is the Black and Green (not the White and Green) sorry my bad

    For the small player thx for helping me out, well It makes me go crazy, If we can find one theme that as it, it will help me alot to see what is the name of the bunddle and what images goes in it!!!

  2. #22
    il sera compatible Ipod Touch 2G ?

    En tout cas bravo, c'est super beau

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLux View Post
    il sera compatible Ipod Touch 2G ?

    En tout cas bravo, c'est super beau
    Merci bcq , et bien oui il sera compatible iPod Touch 2g, ya juste une chose qui ne fonctionnera pas... tu ne pourra pas changer ton wallpaper comme tu le veux

  4. #24
    MiBox360 may come a little bit sooner than expected since the customization goes super fast :P

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

    Dark_Ninja (2010-11-20)

  6. #25
    Yes, its coming right along now isnt it? lol.. were getting there my friend..
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  7. #26
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Cant wait to see this come along

    Btw , food for thought....Animated avatar on the LS would be sweettt....

  8. #27
    Ton projet est vraiment trop cool - superbe creation.
    dans l'attente de l'admirer sur mon iphone, bon courage

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to am1ne1968 For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-11-21)

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Cant wait to see this come along

    Btw , food for thought....Animated avatar on the LS would be sweettt....
    Hmm..Ill look into that and we also have another idea planned as well.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-11-21)

  12. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Lines of heaven n hell
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Duda theme looks sweet but a few questions
    1)Does the avatar come from the xbl gamertag?
    2)is there a preview availibl;e?
    My name is no one the long lost son, born on the forth of july. Raised in the era of heroes and cons who left me for dead or alive

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1ayrTh3_Ru13 For This Useful Post:

    Dark_Ninja (2010-11-21), Sirjohn13 (2010-11-21)

  14. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Hmm..Ill look into that and we also have another idea planned as well.
    It's impossible to put a animated Avatar on the springboard... I already look for that!!! There's no way we will see that for different reason... First, I would have to get into the server of MS for that... Second, there's another way but the iPod doesn't support SilverLight so sadly I don't think I'll be able to do that!!! There's also a third reason, even if I would be able to do that I'm pretty sure it will drain your battery very very fast!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    Ton projet est vraiment trop cool - superbe creation.
    dans l'attente de l'admirer sur mon iphone, bon courage
    Hey bien merci bcq, sa me donne un peu plus de motivation :P

    Quote Originally Posted by p1ayrTh3_Ru13 View Post
    Duda theme looks sweet but a few questions
    1)Does the avatar come from the xbl gamertag?
    2)is there a preview availibl;e?
    Hey thx for the comment and the questions
    1)The avatar is coming directly from your xbl gamertag but it's not animated
    2)If your talking about a preview image for now there's two images on the first page of the thread (I'll post more soon)
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 2010-11-21 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

    Dark_Ninja (2010-11-21)

  16. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Lines of heaven n hell
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    It's impossible to put a animated Avatar on the springboard... I already look for that!!! There's no way we will see that for different reason... First, I would have to get into the server of MS for that... Second, there's another way but the iPod doesn't support SilverLight so sadly I don't think I'll be able to do that!!! There's also a third reason, even if I would be able to do that I'm pretty sure it will drain your battery very very fast!!!



    Hey bien merci bcq, sa me donne un peu plus de motivation :P



    Hey thx for the comment and the questions
    1)The avatar is coming directly from your xbl gamertag but it's not animated
    2)If your talking about a preview image for now there's two images on the first page of the thread (I'll post more soon)
    crap, is there anyway i could manually insert an image of my avatar? (i have a 360, no xbox live)
    My name is no one the long lost son, born on the forth of july. Raised in the era of heroes and cons who left me for dead or alive

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1ayrTh3_Ru13 For This Useful Post:

    Dark_Ninja (2010-11-21), Sirjohn13 (2010-11-21)

  18. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by p1ayrTh3_Ru13 View Post
    crap, is there anyway i could manually insert an image of my avatar? (i have a 360, no xbox live)
    Yuo don't need to be a gold member !!! Plus you can make a xbox live account on the xbox website, you don't even need an xbox to do that :P

    But for those who have for some reason really no access to xbox live or do not want to create an account, I'll make a default account so anyone will be able to have a nice Avatar,Gamerpic and Gamercard :P

  19. #33
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Lines of heaven n hell
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    Yuo don't need to be a gold member !!! Plus you can make a xbox live account on the xbox website, you don't even need an xbox to do that :P

    But for those who have for some reason really no access to xbox live or do not want to create an account, I'll make a default account so anyone will be able to have a nice Avatar,Gamerpic and Gamercard :P
    so you can set up an avatar on the site? and i have dialup right now so thats why i never set up an account
    My name is no one the long lost son, born on the forth of july. Raised in the era of heroes and cons who left me for dead or alive

  20. #34
    One with COD black ops wallpaper behind would be awesome also

  21. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasher View Post
    One with COD black ops wallpaper behind would be awesome also
    I agree, but you can change your wallpaper pretty easily !!! I'll probably do a wallpaper pack :P

  22. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    I agree, but you can change your wallpaper pretty easily !!! I'll probably do a wallpaper pack :P
    Thats a nice idea! Send away anytime you,re ready for me to test it

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Glasher For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-11-27)

  24. #37
    argg, I went through Glasklart GUI to find out what the small music player is called. I couldnt find anything though!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Turismo For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-11-27)

  26. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Turismo View Post
    argg, I went through Glasklart GUI to find out what the small music player is called. I couldnt find anything though!
    Thx for checking that out buddy, I know that it is possible but so far I just don't know how Maybe I should check into the raw system files on the iPod, maybe I'll find the anwser somewhere in that !!!

  27. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post

    A few months ago I released MiBox2...But now the time I've come for me to present you MiBox360!!! I'm working very hard on that one so hope you'll like it folks when it release. Tell me what you think about it !!!
    pour quand la sortie....

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to am1ne1968 For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-12-06)

  29. #40
    Looks great sirjohn! I was planing on doing a new 360 dashboard version of my olf iNXE but youve done an awesome job.
    Cant wait to see it in action!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

    Sirjohn13 (2010-12-06)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •